Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

4 posters

Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:05 am

Sometimes, when I'm idly thinking away, a thought crosses my mind. Then, to 'make sure' I've thought it, I focus on it and think it again.
Weird? Sound familiar to anyone?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Re: Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 am

Sort of...I sometimes retrace my thought process, just to work out how I got onto a topic. Not really the same.

I'll contribute later.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Re: Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm

While I'm reading in bed I sometimes fall asleep but continue to read in the morning I've droped my book and I have to figure out what was the last thing that happened before I started to make stuff up in my sleep.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:While I'm reading in bed I sometimes fall asleep but continue to read in the morning I've droped my book and I have to figure out what was the last thing that happened before I started to make stuff up in my sleep.

I do this XD

However it is depressing when the book is worse than the dream :/.

I count things, inane numerous things
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 am

so true that's why people think twilight and Harry Potter are so good they fall asleep a couple of pages in and make the rest up by themselves.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:so true that's why people think twilight and Harry Potter are so good they fall asleep a couple of pages in and make the rest up by themselves.

My god you've cracked it!
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down