Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread?

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread? Empty Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread?

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

I don't know if it happens every time I post (because I keep 'stop watching this topic'), since I post every time I'm online.

Anyone know anything?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread? Empty Re: Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread?

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 am

I'm getting the same. Something might have changed with the underlying mechanics of forumotion.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread? Empty Re: Is anyone else getting automatically signed up for the Associations thread?

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 am

Turns out I'm signed up to this one too, now. Maybe it's all threads, just Associations has been the only one active lately.

Edit: Looks like Preferences in my profile has changed; I'll have to wait and see if it'll stop now that I've switched it off.

Edit2: Also, apparently I'm living in Samoa. Seems like my Preferences were reset for some reason.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

Very weird.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Probably don't post enough to notice, or check my email nearly enough. I'll check for complaints from other forums.

By any chance did you give Eggs more power? Usually the first place I check.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:By any chance did you give Eggs more power? Usually the first place I check.
No power was given by me. I'm not silly. Razz
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am

According to my multiple searches coming up blank, no one else is complaining.

There is a few reset features for admins, I will take a look at the log to see if someone touched it (I did have to log in yesterday which I found strange)
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 am

Alex Steiner wrote:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:By any chance did you give Eggs more power? Usually the first place I check.
No power was given by me. I'm not silly. Razz

Fuck you guys.

Also, I just had to log in. It said my Password was wrong, 3 times. Then it let me in.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Thomas, SMH IRH if you became an admin of this forum list the things you are most likely to do.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

I've had to log in several times in the past week, but I assumed it was because of my browser update tinkering.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Thomas, SMH IRH if you became an admin of this forum list the things you are most likely to do.

Basically it all comes under, fuck it up.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down