Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

+3
Supreme Overlord
Reverse Simplicity
Sid_The_Kid
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame) - Page 5 Empty Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid Tue May 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Vote Final Count of Day 1
Alex(4):Sid,Reverse,Overlord,Eggs
Rewind(1):Darth
TKoE(1):Alex
Not Voting (1): Rewind
Alex Lynched Day 1 ... ... ... hang on is he still breathing? you step forward and check, indeed Alex has survived
before you have much time to contemplate this development the sun drops behind the horizon
Night 1 has Begun:Deadline 30th of May 9pm
Modnote: As stated by Game Specific Rule 1 it is Open Night

Last edited by Sid_The_Kid on Tue May 28, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 389

Back to top Go down

Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame) - Page 5 Empty Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by The King of Eggs Tue May 28, 2013 1:58 pm

What. Just what.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue May 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Good one Eggs now look what you've done
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed May 29, 2013 1:48 am

So, yeah.

Unlynchable neutral is where it's at.

Wake me up when I'm recruited...
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 am

The King of Eggs wrote:Never been one to beat around the bush.
If that was the case, there would have been no need for:
The King of Eggs wrote:A lot of people seem to believe that it's down to me or Alex....

Alex Steiner wrote:Unlynchable neutral is where it's at.

Wake me up when I'm recruited...
Thanks, RNG, for giving Alex even less incentive to participate.

Anyway, it could've been worse for a Day 1 no lynch. We've got a wagon to analyse, and a 'flip' (claim, which I see no reason to disbelieve) of sorts.

Alex, is there any reason you didn't claim before?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 am

Apathy, more than anything, and it might have been valuable for any team that might recruit me (and for the other team not to know this).
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:
If that was the case, there would have been no need for:
The King of Eggs wrote:A lot of people seem to believe that it's down to me or Alex....

I'm afraid I do not understand
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed May 29, 2013 5:39 am

Alex Steiner wrote:Apathy, more than anything, and it might have been valuable for any team that might recruit me (and for the other team not to know this).
Wait; will you continue to be unlynchable even after you get recruited?

Eggs, in your hammer post, you said:
This implies that you're hammering Alex to save yourself. Then, after I said that didn't make any sense (as well as being too quick), since Rewind had the next-highest vote count, you said:
This implies that you hammered since it was L-1 and you wanted to get a lynch out of the way. These claims aren't contradictary, but it seems like you're changing you reason for hammering, rather than defending it once it gets called out. Can you explain why you hammered Alex, and why you did so without warning?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Alex Steiner wrote:Apathy, more than anything, and it might have been valuable for any team that might recruit me (and for the other team not to know this).
Wait; will you continue to be unlynchable even after you get recruited?
My role PM doesn't specify either way, I assume it depends on the wording of the recruit mechanic.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Eggs, in your hammer post, you said:
This implies that you're hammering Alex to save yourself. Then, after I said that didn't make any sense (as well as being too quick), since Rewind had the next-highest vote count, you said:
This implies that you hammered since it was L-1 and you wanted to get a lynch out of the way. These claims aren't contradictary, but it seems like you're changing you reason for hammering, rather than defending it once it gets called out. Can you explain why you hammered Alex, and why you did so without warning?

There's your error, I did not hammer Alex to save myself, I did so simply because people considered either myself or Alex scum, clearly I know that I am not, I assumed then that it must be Alex. No reason to give (what I thought of as confirmed) scum time to dodge the rope.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 am

Are any of you scum?! Dammit.

Eggs. That is just bad form. Rather than making up your own mind you just jumped on the wagon. :/ this is unlike you, are you trying to get yourself lynched?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:There's your error, I did not hammer Alex to save myself, I did so simply because people considered either myself or Alex scum, clearly I know that I am not, I assumed then that it must be Alex. No reason to give (what I thought of as confirmed) scum time to dodge the rope.
See, explaining is good! Thanks for clearing that up.
All the same, though; that's pretty flimsy reasoning. 'people considered either myself or Alex scum' - you two were hardly the only names being thrown around; and anyway, why are you relying on the opinions of 'people' instead of forming your own? And Day 1 suspicions are hardly enough to 'confirm' scum.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:]See, explaining is good! Thanks for clearing that up.
All the same, though; that's pretty flimsy reasoning. 'people considered either myself or Alex scum' - you two were hardly the only names being thrown around; and anyway, why are you relying on the opinions of 'people' instead of forming your own? And Day 1 suspicions are hardly enough to 'confirm' scum.

well, let's look at it in more depth. (all of this is from prior to Alex's lynch.)

There are 7 players;
I know my role.
You and Darth have claimed, confirming each other.
Sid is the mod.
RS, Alex and IICR have also claimed neutral. however unlike you two, I don't believe them. Clearly our scum are to be found in this trio.
Alex seemed to be the most likely suspect.

Post Alex's lynch: Clearly, Alex was the wrong choice. That leaves me with two suspects. I suspect either or both IICR and/or RS to be our scum.

@IICR & RS: You are claiming resident, you are lying. So, what are you really?

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Thu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Begin Day 2
Word on the street is: Mafia is growing
Modnote:Due to the lateness of the hour first prods of Day 2 are extended by 12 hrs(Monday 9AM) ( remember weekends =1day)
Modnote:Still some minor things to send out / alter

Last edited by Sid_The_Kid on Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Vote: Eggs
The King of Eggs wrote:well, let's look at it in more depth. (all of this is from prior to Alex's lynch.)

There are 7 players;
I know my role.
You and Darth have claimed, confirming each other.
Sid is the mod.
RS, Alex and IICR have also claimed neutral. however unlike you two, I don't believe them. Clearly our scum are to be found in this trio.
Alex seemed to be the most likely suspect.
This is good. Why wouldn't you explain this in your hammer post? And even better would have been explaining this, and waiting for claims to provide more information - like the ones requested for both Alex and Rewind.

The King of Eggs wrote:Post Alex's lynch: Clearly, Alex was the wrong choice. That leaves me with two suspects. I suspect either or both IICR and/or RS to be our scum.
Or Alex got recruited overnight. Care to shed any light on the matter, Alex?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm

:/ Eggs is clearly lying, he has had to expand and lie more the explain the flaws in his posts. Maybe thats only clear to me. But that is enough to receive my vote. Vote: Eggs

I am still considering other options. SO you posted as if you cared who was lynched, having claimed neutral and that you didn't care who was lynched I wonder if you are not in fact the enemy of town.

I was not recruited Night 1.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:I am still considering other options. SO you posted as if you cared who was lynched, having claimed neutral and that you didn't care who was lynched I wonder if you are not in fact the enemy of town.
Don't get hung up on semantics about 'neutral' - I still win with the Town, so I certainly care who was lynched. It did so happen that over the course of Day 1 at one point or another I considered everybody a decent lynch candidate, but I wasn't just picking at random, and wouldn't have been happy with a random lynch. I'm pretty sure I made my reasoning clear throughout Day 1.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Thu May 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Vote Count 1 of Day 2
TKoE(2):Overlord,Reverse
Not Voting (5): Rewind,TKoE,Sid,Darth,Alex

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 2 Weeks:13th of June 12pm.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Thu May 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:Or Alex got recruited overnight. Care to shed any light on the matter, Alex?
I don't think it's in my best interests to claim one way or another. As far as you're concerned, I am still neutral. I still am, really, but you should think that as well. Smile

After one quicklynch already I'm not going to add any votes to large wagon this soon in the Day. FoS: Eggs though.

In the meantime, I don't like Rewind's pre-LA posting, nor Reverse's justification for his vote on me. Vote: Reverse Simplicity (since Rewind is not here). His semantics with Overlord don't sit well with me either. Overlord and I play differently, that is clear, but you compare Overlord's active play with my passive? That's no justification.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Thu May 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Ok ... no nightkills? does this mean that last night was a recruiting night? or is there just no nightkills?

already i see two different paths for Day 2, lynch Eggs due to his hammer on Alex, or find who was recruited and any other info from last night and go from there. bit early IMO to lynch especially when last night could hold helpful data.

given that i'm likely leaving today, i'm thinking that i shouldn't vote much, afterall if i'm not here at the end of the day why should vote chancing a quick lynch.

Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Sid why do you assume that you are "Leaving today"? Is it of benefit to myself to be rid of you?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm

My wincon (as claimed) will likely be fulfilled, and as stated if the claimed wincon is a fake then quite a few were of the opinion that i must be removed, so as i see it i either win or get lynched.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

OK, one question... Eggs what is your role. If you're willing to post your role pm. Once you answer I'll make my next move I think.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh, for those that like me to explain things, I'm asking because I want to understand his actions (the fast lynch) and have an idea of the setup.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Thu May 30, 2013 4:41 pm

If I Could Rewind wrote:OK, one question... Eggs what is your role. If you're willing to post your role pm. Once you answer I'll make my next move I think.

That would be a bad idea. If you knew my role, you wouldn't want me claiming it.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next