Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

+8
Horselord
Cloud Kicker
Reverse Simplicity
Dark Vessel
Hachi
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
Sir_Scarfalot
12 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 11 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Dark Vessel Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:34 pm

So, something will happen tonight.
How dangerous
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Scum Credits : 182

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 11 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Horselord Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm not a rule obscurer, and the only connection I have with the mod is that he still owes me twenty bucks in real life.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:really? i understand the not my faction mentality but to be notch one on your list cause i have to go at some stage? really? i will point out that as unaligned i'm neither town nor scum thus both need me gone to win

You're "unaligned" and BOTH TOWN AND MAFIA need you dead to win. I can only put this in Town of Salem terms: You're an SK or an arso.

He openly admitted that everyone needs to hang him. So let's hang him, and hope he's not a jester.

Vote: Sid_The_Kid

Horselord

Scum Credits : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:10 pm

@Sid One of my passives does indeed let me post at night with no penalty.

@ Darth The message just mentions that I feel a great power within me that recedes, but is dormant within me. No mention of who or what may have done it. Which is odd, considering something. If the mod gets back with me, I may be able to share some intrigue with you all.

@ Cloud Normally I don't like people voting for me. But I am sort of curious to see what exactly this power is.

And guys, should we take turns voting for Cloud to see who it is that has to vote for him? It would give us a lot more information than we have now. I'll go first.

Vote: Cloud Kicker
jkinger93
jkinger93

Scum Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:11 pm

@Horse Hey, any answer on what exactly happened to you? No messages from the mod?
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 am

jkinger93 wrote:@Horse Hey, any answer on what exactly happened to you?  No messages from the mod?

No clue.

Also, would people stop voting to test things and just start hanging people who need to be hanged? That'd be great.

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:26 am

Horselord wrote:
jkinger93 wrote:@Horse Hey, any answer on what exactly happened to you?  No messages from the mod?

No clue.

Also, would people stop voting to test things and just start hanging people who need to be hanged? That'd be great.
Who needs to be hanged in your opinion?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:36 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Who needs to be hanged in your opinion?

Well, Sid_The_Kid, the guy who openly admitted that he can't win with town or scum, would be a good start.

You next, because you seem to have something on you that prevents you from telling the truth and that's not something associated with town.

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:52 am

@Horselord: i do not harm anyone by still living i just prevent both sides from completing thier wincon if their wincons follow the standard town needs to be the only players left and mafia needs a 50% majority to win.

@jkinger93: it seems almost redundant that only one person holds such passive ( especially in-thread communication)

just my thoughts on last night, either there is a roleblocker/protector or the night killers ( mafia/SK/arso) chose to not act. since Day 1 was spent basically in a mess, the scum still remain hidden and thus by not acting they are sowing seeds of doubt into the game that a nightkill may not even exist.

but why wouldn't they target me? well to this my only answer is that by being the most likely to lynch they believed it was better to keep the nightkill secret and thus let the town focus on the poor unaligned genie.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:04 am

Horselord wrote:You next, because you seem to have something on you that prevents you from telling the truth and that's not something associated with town.
>If I was a pony that felt bad after lying (By the way it is not autokill just a debuff) would I be some evil creature or a friend?
Anyway, Sid is pretty much going to get lynched today, or town is not the major faction, which would be unfortunate.

Anyone else want to claim not town? Make my day a little easier?

Last edited by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 am

Sid_The_Kid wrote:@Horselord: i do not harm anyone by still living i just prevent both sides from completing thier wincon if their wincons follow the standard town needs to be the only players left and mafia needs a 50% majority to win.

This is wrong. There are other non-killing neutrals who can win with town or maf. Preventing wincons means that you're some kind of evil role.

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:11 am

Horselord wrote:Preventing wincons means that you're some kind of evil role.
Horse are you actually following what is being said?

I want you to read you pm, then read the quoted text here again. Then answer my question and explain the quoted text on how it is relevant.[/quote]
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:47 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:I want you to read you pm, then read the quoted text here again. Then answer my question and explain the quoted text on how it is relevant.

And I want you to stop babbling nonsense to avoid getting the SK-equivalent hanged too early in the game (and jeopardize your chances of winning as scum), but neither one of us is getting what we want.

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:40 am

@ Sid So Sid, was it your master's will or of your own volition that you used the ability on me?
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:17 am

@jkinger93 - your idea won't work until Cloud is at a majority vote, I imagine he has a passive much the same as I had.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Horselord wrote:

No clue.

You didn't lose an ability did you? Say, invisibility?
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Vote: Cloud Kicker
I will participate, but I still want Sid lynched, unless we find someone is more of a threat.
Better the devil you know, than the one you don't.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:50 pm

@jkinger its my compulsive day action start of the day i have to choose a target to search magically for my lamp, the side effect being that of one extra vote required to lynch (magic always leaves traces)

as for how you knew it originated from me, well i can only asume that you have some form of watcher type ability.

@Horselord: simple question, does the scum prevent a town wincon ? does the town do likewise for the scum ?
a town or scum wincon can't be fulfilled with me alive ( unless scum starts killing off town and i'm left as part of the minority at the end, assuming eggs hasn't made scum require total annihilation )

@CK: so basically you are only able to lynched if bussed?

FoS: Horselord you just seem a little too eager to end the day.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:18 pm

So, if someone wins alongside the town, then they are town-aligned, yes? So, unless Sid doesn't actually HAVE a wincon, then he can still win alongside the town, at least presumably. Still, he IS a risk, which should be considered... As for Cloud, he's baiting the lynch rather hard. But, he did decide to upgrade *me*, which makes me think that maybe I'm the guy that can kill him?

They don't call it "mindscrew" for nothing, I suppose!

Unvote
Vote: Sid_The_Kid
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Sir_Scarfalot wrote:So, if someone wins alongside the town, then they are town-aligned, yes? So, unless Sid doesn't actually HAVE a wincon, then he can still win alongside the town, at least presumably. Still, he IS a risk, which should be considered...

Again, there's neutrals (survivors) who can win with town or scum as long as it's not them getting killed, there's neutrals who have to kill literally everyone else to win, and there's neutrals who have to BE killed to win. I strongly suspect that Sid is of the second type, a sort of evil genie who goes around slaying everyone until he finally turns on his master.

Sir_Scarfalot wrote:As for Cloud, he's baiting the lynch rather hard.

I think Cloud is either a town or neutral (first type) who's throwing around his abilities to see what they do.

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Kicker Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Horselord wrote:I think Cloud is either a town or neutral (first type) who's throwing around his abilities to see what they do.

Bravo! Spot on!
Cloud Kicker
Cloud Kicker

Scum Credits : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Horselord wrote:
Sir_Scarfalot wrote:So, if someone wins alongside the town, then they are town-aligned, yes? So, unless Sid doesn't actually HAVE a wincon, then he can still win alongside the town, at least presumably. Still, he IS a risk, which should be considered...

Again, there's neutrals (survivors) who can win with town or scum as long as it's not them getting killed, there's neutrals who have to kill literally everyone else to win, and there's neutrals who have to BE killed to win. I strongly suspect that Sid is of the second type, a sort of evil genie who goes around slaying everyone until he finally turns on his master.

ok ... assuming all role pms given out for this game follow a certain formatting template, the alignment and role type is stated in triangular braces, and yes mine says neutral slave. i can win beside either side but unless i fulfill my wincon which is untestable until i discover who is referenced in my role.
@Horselord: what evidence do you have that supports your suspicions that i am a "Evil genie who goes around slaying everyone until he finally turns on his master."?

Horselord wrote:
Sir_Scarfalot wrote:As for Cloud, he's baiting the lynch rather hard.

I think Cloud is either a town or neutral (first type) who's throwing around his abilities to see what they do.
usually we let the player answer these sort of comments before throwing around our own suspicions since we could literally be putting believable innocent words into the mouth of the guilty.

btw the list of possible unaligned is bigger than survivor/SK/jester
Possible Unaligned/Third Party Roles:
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 pm

A agonised scream echos around the field as Sid_the_kid is consumed by sapphire flames hot enough to melt the very stone at his feet.

Sid_The_Kid, neutral slave, burned to a crisp, day two.

Vote count reset

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 pm

Wait Day 1!?
Also who uses Sapphire Flames?
Though I guess this does save us the trouble of voting him.
The one thing I have to wonder though, was it a kill, a lynch, or a slave death?
Hachi
Hachi

Scum Credits : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:47 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:Sid_The_Kid, neutral slave, burned to a crisp, day one.

Errrrr... day one and not day two? Anyway, thanks, daykiller. (We have a daykiller...?!) Whoever you are. It wasn't a lynch; the vote count was reset, giving us a chance to vote someone else.

So I nominate the guy who has problems with the truth.

Vote: Reverse Simplicity

Horselord

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Fuck. Should say Day 2. Mod error.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum