Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes

5 posters

Go down

Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes Empty Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes

Post by If I Could Rewind Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 am

Just wanted to gauge the general in having a new mafia game once the current one is complete. I certainly would be down to play another one so I guess I just wanted to test the air and see whether or not I should get my hopes up. Even if it doesn't start for a month or more after the other one starts I'd be happy to wait, of course if people were ok with a new game starting as, or soon after the current one finished I'd be ok with that too.

I would be more than happy to mod a game if there is interest, that being said after what happened to the last game I modded that might not be the most well received idea... That being said I do have a vanillaish setup in mind that I would be quite interested to try it'd need 7-8 players to work and be balanced tho so it's kinda specific and once again not sure how keen people would be to play in games I mod anymore :'( which is super understandable.

Anyway I guess the tl;dr is I'd be keen for another mafia game if we have enough people who want to play, have an idea for a game if people don't mind me modding or can just be a player, I don't really mind.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes Empty Re: Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:22 am

I may or may not have a thing ready (bar polishing/final balance)
If there's enough interest I'm willing to start it no later than 1 week after this current game ends (to give time for said balancing)

I'd also be happy playing in Rewinds if people have (understandable) issues with me modding.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes Empty Re: Interest in another Mafia Game after the current one finishes

Post by If I Could Rewind Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:41 am

I for one would be ok for you to mod, I don't think I've played a mafia game with you as mod, I missed mind screw Sad and I think I'd really enjoy any game you modded tbh.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:17 pm

If I Could Rewind wrote:I don't think I've played a mafia game with you as mod,

Huh? You've played in like almost all of them Razz
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Wait really, the main one I remember you modding was mindscrew and I'm pretty sure I didn't play in that one... unless I'm losing sections of my memory Q_Q
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:07 pm

You be losing it buddy. You were in MS 1 2 and 3.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:38 pm

yeah was reviewing the threads as you posted this Sad I think due to the nature of Mindscrew some of my screws loosened up a bit
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Haha
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm down. I would've been in on this current one (not as a replacement) if i had the notifications a bit better setup.

Either game/mod. And i don't exactly care when as long as you guys are sure of the setups.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Likewise to play or mod; though I'm perfectly happy for you guys to take the modding reins since no ideas are jumping out at me as yet.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakycauldron Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:25 am

I am vaguely interested as long as I get a cool superpower. Kryptonian or sommat
Leakycauldron
Leakycauldron

Scum Credits : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:14 am

I think that could be arranged.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down