Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread

+4
Alex Steiner
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Leakycauldron
Supreme Overlord
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread

Post by If I Could Rewind Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 am

Whoops I almost forgot to ask.

Sid, what did you mean by two players have the same name, was that your tidbit of information. If you don't want to elaborate too much that's ok too, but if that's what you're doing please differentiate between that and you just not really knowing.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:03 am

That's what i was waiting for IICR, you are a Town Gadget Master.

Ok, so i may have been a bit vague, although the timing of it was vague, was the failure D1/N1 was a information reveal on flips, i basically know i'm a sane/true cop, all information i get is correct even if there's abilities that are meant to disrupt it, this of course i have tried to clarify with eggs and he pointed me to This Role as a posible cause of failure of my ability. The trigger was SO's death and not my targeting of RS.

Indeed my tidbit was there are two players with the same role name. To my knowledge that only means the flavored name, not the source nor the alignment. For example Gabriel rather than Sithlord or Mutant or Gadget Master.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:58 am

Ok... Another thing i will add is that i don't know the action resolution process, so if i get my result before recruiting resolution my results could still hold "true" as my role says but may be false at point of next day. As unlikely as this is i wouldn't put it past eggs to play around with the resolution process.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:47 pm

So ... We have two more "inactives" can we all agree that if no one else comes in to help lynch leaky we should at least attempt a mod lynch?
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Deadline has fallen!

No Lynch - Day 5

Cadit tenebri
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:46 am

Day 6 begins

... k
Sol Cristas
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 am

lets start off with who is active. If that number is less than 4 we won't be able to do a thing. If it involves scum (example leaky) i think a mod lynch should do something. Afterall it "seems" that RS has disabled the NK of the scum so ... Unless we trigger something this will end as a mod called game end.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Present. Agreed.

Vote: The King of Eggs

Why do you believe that the voting scheme is misdirection rather than redirection?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:10 pm

After any death reveal you will receive a copy of the true death reveal, ignoring any abilities/rules that would cause missing/incomplete/false reveals. I sense whilst the mod lives ( or maybe since SO was killed early) that there is an ability out there that modifies information. The obvious balance is i only "know" if theres a death reveal ... "Conveniently" SO's reveal threw a "ability failed" go figure.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Deadline has fallen!

No Lynch - Day 6

Cadit tenebri
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Day 7 begins

once more into the breach
Sol Cristas
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 am

Ok ... So last night i stuffed up, but at least now i know that although eggs is a "valid" vote target or lynch candidate he does not have a role name. This suggests no role but rather likely a rule/game trigger.

I was hoping to gain some insight to what a eggs lynch would do. My oversight of course is that i forgot that AS is still "in game". Of course i'll rectify my lack of knowledge later unless the mod calls the game closed.

Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Mindscrew V: the Moderator Strikes Back! Game Thread - Page 7 Image10
So no one else has anything to say????? Prod request
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:01 am

Nothing to add until there is more activity.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:59 am

Sorry for inactivity, I agree with what's been said about an eggs lynch and or lynching Leaky. That being said I don't have too much of a grasp on how the voting system works so I guess Figuring out how to vote for Eggs and or Leaky is the first thing I have to do.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:41 am

Ok, Might as well confirm that Sid is correct I am a gadget master.

Also after spending almost an hour with a word document trying to figure out how the Votes work I think I might be correct to vote.

Vote: Alex this should be Leaky?
Fos: Leaky This should be Eggs?
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:46 am

Endgame has fallen.

Due to the rampant lack of activity I am calling this game done.

Roles:

Rules:

Mafia chat:

Feel free to ask questions.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:56 am

I apologise for trolling. I did have a lot of fun Day 1, though.

I knew all the rules and was immune to Rule Infractions. I was powered up by Rule Infractions and if everyone got 4, I won.

I added the rule about the vote rotation (the vote counts were correct, not whoever you tried to vote for); it was meant to tie in with another rule I added about getting a Rule Infraction if you Unvoted too many times.

When deadline was running out and no one knew but me (since each post with <50 words reduced deadline by an hour, which was counted from the most recent post), I introduced the rule about time until deadline in the vote counts. That was intended to give you a wealth of information about deadlines, but then Eggs stopped posting 0th vote counts of the day, so I felt pretty gypped about that.

And then I was killed because I had such a high opinion of myself. Joy.

I didn't do a real notes document because it was all chat with Eggs. Ask me if you're interested.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7