Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf game thread

+8
Saul Goodman
Leakycauldron
IceIceBaby
Putin
Luxray
Princess Jasmine
Renesmee
FedoraNerd
12 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Werewolf game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf game thread

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:10 am

Putin wrote:

Victory

Fear the Master's words: The Mouth will spend as much of it's time collecting lumber as it can. This is valuable to the healthy town, and more valuable still to The Mouth.
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Scum Credits : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakycauldron Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 am

Votes for mayor;

[3]Putin supported by: Mouth of Sauron, Fedoranerd, Putin
[2]Luxray supported by: Luxray, Princess Jasmine
[2]Renesmee supported by: Renesmee, Saul Goodman
[1]FedoraNerd supported by: IceIceBaby

Putin currently leads the election. The deadline is available here, at which point the player with the most support will be the Mayor. In the event of a tie, the first player to have reached the leading number of votes is elected.
Leakycauldron
Leakycauldron

Scum Credits : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:07 am

Renesmee wrote:There are 8 people in the village.  How do you propose to assign jobs?

Roanoke must embrace the glory of communism, the many shall be greater than the few. Jobs shall be assigned based on our needs, hopefully the group can organise themselves, as I lack the KGB power to force obedience encourage full cooperation.

The Mouth of Sauron wrote:
Putin wrote:

Victory

Fear the Master's words: The Mouth will spend as much of it's time collecting lumber as it can. This is valuable to the healthy town, and more valuable still to The Mouth.
Why is it even more valuable to you comrade? I certainly agree with wood gathering, the fires must be fed, but it's an odd thing for you to particularly need it.
Putin
Putin

Scum Credits : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:26 am

Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next mayor?! I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?
Luxray
Luxray

Scum Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:27 am

Hey, you believe this goddamn werewolf? Eating people's heads off, putting leftovers in cages and drowning 'em. We gotta hang 'em, don't you agree?
Luxray
Luxray

Scum Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

Putin wrote:
Why is it even more valuable to you comrade? I certainly agree with wood gathering, the fires must be fed, but it's an odd thing for you to particularly need it.

Werewolf game thread - Page 2 Ps0nRId

The Mouth shows amnesty. The fires of the forge burn hot in Mordor. What greater empire is there on Earth than the Black Lands of the East?
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:50 am

I propose 3 food and 4 wood day one, with the Mayor picking Wolfsbane.
Either propose an alternative arrangement, or vote for me as Mayor.
Renesmee
Renesmee

Scum Credits : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:50 am

Renesmee wrote:I propose 3 food and 4 wood day one, with the Mayor picking Wolfsbane.
Either propose an alternative arrangement, or vote for me as Mayor.
3 food 3 wood 2 tools
Putin needs no pansy Wolfsbane. Putin Stronk. Tools are required for glory of Mother Russia Roanoke

Your lack of tool planning does not look good comrade, do you not wish for Roanoke to be stronk like bear?
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am

Renesmee wrote:with the Mayor picking Wolfsbane.

This is valuable for a wolf to not-contribute to our hungry town. Burn the lazy!

Renesmee wrote:vote for me as Mayor.

Renesmee organizes for town to vote for her as Mayor, just as she suggests the mayor should abstain contributions to the town, as a Wolf would want. Burn the lazy!
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:02 pm

I suggest a stockpile of necessities early is more important than abilities. Especially since abilities don't need to be refreshed until day two. Why need tools day one?
I expect mayor to be the obvious werewolf target. That's why I recommend wolfsbane.
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Renesmee wrote:I suggest a stockpile of necessities early is more important than abilities. Especially since abilities don't need to be refreshed until day two. Why need tools day one?
I expect mayor to be the obvious werewolf target. That's why I recommend wolfsbane.
stockpile luxuries in a time of plenty, and you shan't lack them in a time of necessity. No one can justify not gathering neccesities, but as you just showed justifying not making luxuries is easier.

If your mayor can not manage to prevent a mere wolf attack they are clearly not stronk enough!
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:12 pm

The vampire girl first claims she should pick wolfsbane, then instructs the town to stockpile necessities. She is either a werewolf or wants us in harm's way as she survives the night. Burn the lazy!
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 pm

The Mouth of Sauron wrote:The vampire girl first claims she should pick wolfsbane, then instructs the town to stockpile necessities. She is either a werewolf or wants us in harm's way as she survives the night. Burn the lazy!

Patience Comrade, there shall be plenty of time to burn the lazy. I admire your vigour though!
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 pm

This would be so much easier without the roleplay
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby

Scum Credits : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Saul Goodman Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:27 pm

I also like some Tool making Day 1, since "Claiming a Tool" is a job that prevents one from making a tool (or anything else).

I'd probably go for 2 food, 4 wood, 2 tools on Day 1. That's 2 days of food and wood (and we'll probably be fine to collect 1/day for days 2 and 3), leaving the rest of the town on making and claiming tools and wolfsbane as their role demands.
Saul Goodman
Saul Goodman

Scum Credits : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:42 pm

IceIceBaby wrote:This would be so much easier without the roleplay
I assume that the roleplay will cease after morning 1, it's just a bit of fun for the mayor elections, gotta stand out after all!

... Comrade
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:I also like some Tool making Day 1, since "Claiming a Tool" is a job that prevents one from making a tool (or anything else).

I'd probably go for 2 food, 4 wood, 2 tools on Day 1. That's 2 days of food and wood (and we'll probably be fine to collect 1/day for days 2 and 3), leaving the rest of the town on making and claiming tools and wolfsbane as their role demands.

Is decent plan. In fact I think we should go with this setup. I'm promoting you to chief day one stockpile organiser guy! Is prestigious position that totally isn't just a figurehead I can blame all mistakes on!
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Opinion on mayor wolfsbane, Saul?
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post by Saul Goodman Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:53 pm

I see it as about even: Keep mayor alive vs Get an extra tool. It really depends on how the mayor feels about the role, and their secret role information. Are you worth saving, above and beyond the Mayor title? Probably. Depends.
Saul Goodman
Saul Goodman

Back to top Go down

Post by Saul Goodman Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:07 pm

Actually, I've changed my mind. By denying the obvious mayor snipe, we force the werewolves to choose from the rest of the town, revealing information about themselves.
Saul Goodman
Saul Goodman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

A large stockpile in the early game will make late game resources less arduous and prone to last minute changes. Analyze a game played optimally by Night Aligned.

8 resources gathered day 1 total 8, 3 consumed night 1total 5, 6 gathered day twototal 11, 3 consumed day twototal 8, 4 gathered day threetotal 12, 3 consumed day threetotal 9. Before the game is locked to their favor the trick is staying ahead of them by getting as much value as possible out of our 9 spare resources. Ideally minimizing werewolf theft of tools and claiming only if necessary. Wolfsbane is a dirty trick.
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 pm

How do you propose preventing tool theft and policing tool claiming?
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mouth of Sauron Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:30 am

Tool claimers should explain what they used their power on. If it's evidence enough, they can claim.
The Mouth of Sauron
The Mouth of Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post by FedoraNerd Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:22 am

Hm. If Putin believes that he can handle the wolves sans wolfsbane, then that's up to him. I'll farm food day one, a man's gotta eat after all.
FedoraNerd
FedoraNerd

Scum Credits : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:40 am

The Mouth of Sauron wrote:A large stockpile in the early game will make late game resources less arduous and prone to last minute changes. Analyze a game played optimally by Night Aligned.

8 resources gathered day 1 total 8, 3 consumed night 1total 5, 6 gathered day twototal 11, 3 consumed day twototal 8, 4 gathered day threetotal 12, 3 consumed day threetotal 9. Before the game is locked to their favor the trick is staying ahead of them by getting as much value as possible out of our 9 spare resources. Ideally minimizing werewolf theft of tools and claiming only if necessary. Wolfsbane is a dirty trick.
Yup, I believe that the resources are going to be a major deciding factor for the Town, their optimal use and procurement is paramount to our success
FedoraNerd wrote:Hm. If Putin believes that he can handle the wolves sans wolfsbane, then that's up to him. I'll farm food day one, a man's gotta eat after all.
Wolves will not dare strike at mighty Mayor Putin.
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next