Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

4 posters

Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 10:05

Sometimes, when I'm idly thinking away, a thought crosses my mind. Then, to 'make sure' I've thought it, I focus on it and think it again.
Weird? Sound familiar to anyone?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2651

Back to top Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Re: Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Alex Steiner Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:54

Sort of...I sometimes retrace my thought process, just to work out how I got onto a topic. Not really the same.

I'll contribute later.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1817

Back to top Go down

Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't Empty Re: Things That You Do That You Think Other People Don't

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 19:29

While I'm reading in bed I sometimes fall asleep but continue to read in the morning I've droped my book and I have to figure out what was the last thing that happened before I started to make stuff up in my sleep.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1749

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 22:36

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:While I'm reading in bed I sometimes fall asleep but continue to read in the morning I've droped my book and I have to figure out what was the last thing that happened before I started to make stuff up in my sleep.

I do this XD

However it is depressing when the book is worse than the dream :/.

I count things, inane numerous things
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 18:03

so true that's why people think twilight and Harry Potter are so good they fall asleep a couple of pages in and make the rest up by themselves.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1749

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 23:26

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:so true that's why people think twilight and Harry Potter are so good they fall asleep a couple of pages in and make the rest up by themselves.

My god you've cracked it!
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down