Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you transfer your mind into a computer?

2 posters

Go down

Would you transfer your mind into a computer? Empty Would you transfer your mind into a computer?

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Hypothetically Professor Reverse Simplicity (Very Happy) Who has several degrees including, but not limited to, advanced robotics (Programming and Construction) and Brain Chemistry (Mapping and Control) has discovered the link between the brain and machines. He has created a device that allows you to transfer your personality and memories into a Positronic Net Sphere. The PNS is garaunteed to be 380% percent faster than any human brain, although many people will see greater results. The PNS has a minimum life of 50 years.

And where would you be without legs? Invest in this fully functional and customizable android, Although has a shorter life span (30 years) each pert can be replaced individually.

So would you do it?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Would you transfer your mind into a computer? Empty Re: Would you transfer your mind into a computer?

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:26 am

That's an odd question you haz there RS. I assume the reason behind it is the thing we have been discussing recently?

Also. Yes I would. I see no negatives.

: edit. I'm going to assume these things arnt all linked to some giant brain somewhere. Also incredible antivirus software.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1196

Back to top Go down

Would you transfer your mind into a computer? Empty Re: Would you transfer your mind into a computer?

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am

You assume correctly. Will be a single entity however I would vertantly like to be able to control my PC just by thinking Wink Hacking someone's PNS should only be doable only via direct contact... with other protective features should make it about 10 times as hard as hypnotising someone who is completely against it.

EDIT: actually I would want to know what you believe is the minimum requirements for you to accept.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down