Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Query

4 posters

Go down

Activity Query Empty Activity Query

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 am

This is just a general interrogation regarding everyone's online hours:
When are you online?
Is Resplect constantly open, or do you just log in when you remember?
What makes you decide whether it's worth posting (say, in Mafia) or whether you'll just let someone else get activity going?

I ask because I often check the memberlist, see that people have been online, but there are no new posts. It makes me wonder...

For reference, I'm online during weekdays, with Resplect open and checking every 10-30 minutes to see if anyone's come online. I'm a little obsessed like that. I pretty much always post if there's been a new post, as you've probably noticed...
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2664

Back to top Go down

Activity Query Empty Re: Activity Query

Post by Alex Steiner Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 am

It's hard to answer.

Until a few weeks ago, I was pretty inactive. I'll check here when I remember, but I didn't feel too compelled to post. I might drop a link into the miscellanea thread, or throw and association in, but I was really not here.

Since mafia started (and classes stopped), I've been paying more attention to it. Still nowhere near as much as I used to. It's still linked from my homepage (which is a collection of 24 thumbnails), but it isn't the first click.

Although, it was today...
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

When I open GC it is is my "favourites" folder, however that is a group of 30+ links, so it just depends on how much time I have.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 am

I'm much more likely not to get on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays otherwise I get on pretty often unless I'm currently reading a good book have been occupied by some game (ie minecraft) all day in which case I might forget all about it for 1 or 2 days but it generally isn't longer than that.

Also Alex you haven't posted and association in almost 2 months. Overlord and I are the only people keeping the fun and games page alive though I've been trying to get people onto the Ethics and Choice page recently and hoping they will click another link while they’re there for instance you and overlord haven’t finished your chequers game neither have I or Eggs.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum