Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

+8
Horselord
Cloud Kicker
Reverse Simplicity
Dark Vessel
Hachi
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
Sir_Scarfalot
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:18 am

/confirm

To all you slackers who don't want a Day 1 lynch because nothing has even happened yet, how do you expect something to happen? DO you think it's better to get to Night and fire off abilities at random than to have a lynch with discussion and a role reveal?

All 11 numbers were taken in public:
Numbers:

Vote: Reverse Simplicity
Since your self-vote didn't seem to work.  I got your back.
Does your blue and red text mean something special?

My passive.  Hmm.  Did you get a hint that everyone has passives, or just an educated guess?
Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 3 Depositphotos_19193463-Straw-archery-target-practice-outdoor-background-to-use-in-graphic-project-as-competition-concept

Oh, also:
FoS: Darth Skywalkerbacca
That's a finger of science, by the way.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2681

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:03 am

Unvote
Vote: Supreme Overlord

Thanks, I was a little worried there. Welcome to the land of WTF. Complete guess on passives, it was actually blue/red/green but the green was very dark. Just used it to make it clear which part of quoted text I was talking about.

Who doesn't like colouring their text?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:16 am

To be fair I'm surprised I've lasted this long, doesn't usually happen, will keep my vote on cloud kicker for now just to make sure.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:20 am

I don't think I can even state things matter of factly. Even in jest.

Darth is not dead, probably means he is scum.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:25 am

Vote Count

Reverse Simplicity -1 Supreme Overlord
Cloud Kicker -1 Darth Skywalkerbacca
Supreme Overlord -1 Reverse Simplicity
"The horizon glows with bolts of power. I guess we aren't safe afterall "
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:49 am

So, I'm not really an experienced mafia player. And I've never played this particular type of mafia before. Are things supposed to be this quiet? And is there anything that I'm missing that I should know about?
jkinger93
jkinger93

Scum Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:11 am

jkinger93 wrote:Are things supposed to be this quiet?  And is there anything that I'm missing that I should know about?

No

And

Yes.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:39 am

I think things are quiet because we have no idea what's going on and votes are negative. And the new players, who are almost certainly absolutely lost.

Horselord

Scum Credits : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 am

Horselord wrote:I think things are quiet because we have no idea what's going on and votes are negative. And the new players, who are almost certainly absolutely lost.
Mindscrew is probably not the best way to start mafia... however a few new players have not logged in since... afaik.

Votes may or may not be negative. This is mindscrew, but not unfollowable if you look closely. I noticed it and pointed it out.

Really I was hoping for discussion on the matter. But I guess you are all just going to follow my lead... That is a bad idea, no, really, horrible idea. I rarely get what went on even after a mindscrew is over. Please note my hint to my passive.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:This is mindscrew, but not unfollowable if you look closely. I noticed it and pointed it out.

Really I was hoping for discussion on the matter.

The following is a message from me, rather than the mod/player. It will be the only piece of advice I give out plainly.  

Me wrote:This game is organised chaos. Everything is hinted to, no matter how vague and brain meltingly subtle. pay attention to everything. Report you observations and discuss them. Or flail around like dry fish. Your call I guess.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 am

Ey! I tried to post a well-crafted reply... but something eated it. Darn.

Well, >Confirm.

As for my passives hint...

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 3 Ringfrodo

Spoiler:

As for voting...

Vote: Nolynch

Because seriously, guys. We don't have ANY information AT ALL! And we'll start dying like midgets in a hurry as is.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 am

I have a feeling this game is going to be just one big clusterfuck that I won't get any enjoyment out of.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 am

Sir_Scarfalot

Achievement get. < Half centurary >

Reward PM'd

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:48 am

The King of Eggs wrote:Sir_Scarfalot

Achievement get. Half centurary. Reward PM'd

Um, forgive my nubishness, but I don't seem to see any new PMs. At least not on this forum.

...either I'm a noob, or your mindscrewery is. Just is. Hard to say which would be the worse fate Neutral
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 am

NVM, I got it :3

Yeah, this forum seems to be a bit slow to update itself, or I'm just slow :S
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:02 am

The King of Eggs wrote:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:This is mindscrew, but not unfollowable if you look closely. I noticed it and pointed it out.

Really I was hoping for discussion on the matter.

The following is a message from me, rather than the mod/player. It will be the only piece of advice I give out plainly.  

Me wrote:This game is organised chaos. Everything is hinted to, no matter how vague and brain meltingly subtle. pay attention to everything. Report you observations and discuss them. Or flail around like dry fish. Your call I guess.
A little instruction was all I was looking for. I don't mind the sink or or swim ideology, but the idea is that there's something to pick up on. Not that I sort of have a direction, we'll see where things go.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:08 am

Unvote: Cloud Kicker

Let's see what happens shall we
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:10 am

Okay, I read the rules again, and I accidentially didn't bold my vote; so let's go ahead and:

Vote: No Lynch

Just for clarity. I don't want to be that guy that leaves his posts unclear and makes the mod do more work than necessary...
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 am

If this is an actual thing it is obviously progressive in the sense that it doesn't seem to reset itself, as such if this now dies down another vote for Cloud Kicker may result in something bad happening to the voter going by the text of the last vote count.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:17 am

As for the lack of information, information is a powerful in mafia, even more so in mindscrew, if there is something you are almost positive of (because you would be stupid if you were ever positive of anything) then you keep that close to your chest until it comes in handy, lynching is a hood way yo get information from a role, from there we can start building possible balance scenarios from it.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:21 am

Vote Count

Reverse Simplicity -1 Supreme Overlord
No lynch -1 Sir_Scarfalot
Supreme Overlord -1 Reverse Simplicity
"The storm seems remarkably unchanged, strange. "
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:23 am

Is it now
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:44 am

jkinger93 wrote:Well, here I am.  Been awhile since I've played a game of Mafia.

I vote for there to be no lynching tonight.  Nothing has even happened yet.

Vote: No Lynch
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm surrounded by pacifists
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:I'm surrounded by pacifists
Well excuse me princess. I'm new to this particular type of game and am not a fan of being screwed over. Especially by experienced players who don't help out new ones. So forgive me if I play a little cautiously.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next