Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over

+4
Reverse Simplicity
Tim Tam
Alex Steiner
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this game any good? Damn Alex and his self esteem lowering posts

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 4 Vote_l1033%Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 4 Vote_r10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 4 Vote_l1033%Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 4 Vote_r10 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 4 Empty Re: Mind Screw Meadow Game Over

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 am

QUESTIONS AND QUESTIONS YOU RAIN UPON US
QUESTIONS AND QUESTIONS YOU RAIN UPON US,

why do you ignore our brother?
while yes, he is less helpful in relation to players,
no one can explain the trio’s purpose better
THAN ME!

You see my words but ask not who speaks them. You assume that The King of Eggs is the only force at work. HA he is nothing when compared to the
MOD TRIO.

We are the true force of this land. The King of Eggs has sway only by grovelling at our feet. Ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha. Now you wish to know how we work. Mere ‘Mortals’ can not know of our full power. But, I will reveal this, one of my brothers lies this day and forever, one will speak nought but innocent truth. Which is which? Well that’s for you to decide. I on the other hand am free to both lie and speak truthfully, for you paranoids out there this is the only post where I will guarantee my truthfulness.

Oh and know this, my brothers always target strong roles. Whether these roles are town or other is not known to me. That is my limitation.

Hmmm. Isn’t this a startling development [:gasp:] @Alex I told you the game gets weirder all the time. {The Actual King of Eggs}
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:02 am

I'll have a longer post later today, but for now:

frog, what's your kill method? If you don't know, ask the mod. Why did you claim bulletproof first rather than vig; don't you know a vig would be almost guarenteed to draw the night kill.

Tim Tam is V/LA (sick) until Monday; as you know, we very rarely have access over weekends.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by the frog man Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 am

umm. i didnt know that. lol. i dont know my kill method. but i will ask mod and get back to you
the frog man
the frog man

Scum Credits : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 am

OK Olive, what do you know?

Yes, if frog was being pro town he would have claimed vig to draw the kill (and so waste it for the scum). But no, he claimed the other part first Mad .

I want more from Darth.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by the frog man Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 am

The King of Eggs wrote:
TRIO.
Oh and know this, my brothers always target strong roles. Whether these roles are town or other is not known to me. That is my limitation.

by this are you saying that 1: i am a power role... can someone tell me what this is???
2: you say there is more than 1. who is the other / others
the frog man
the frog man

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am

Just a note, but Indigo's first post claimed 'I'm the mod'.

Orange, Indigo, and now Olive, can you vote? Indigo tried in his first post, but unvoted at the same time. If you can, why didn't you, Indigo, hammer the frog man?

UnFos, FoS: Orange

Indigo, have we spoken before?

My thought process as a bulletproof vig (if forced to claim):
Okay, I'll claim vig, so I'll survive this lynch, and then the Mafia will try to kill me, but they'll fail because I'm bulletproof, and other people will survive!

However, if I was a flustered killing role, maybe with assistance from my partner:
Okay, I'll claim bulletproof, so I should survive this lynch (cause I'm a power role, obviously), and no vig/SK will try to kill be tonight! Damn, they want more ... OK, I'm a vig too! That should explain any kills that match my flavour...

frog, did you kill Night 0? If so, who and why? If not, why not? What is the flavour behind your killing? Are you cutting people up with the Fourth Key, or what?

Well, a bulletproof vig is quite a strong power role. And I'd say there's at least one other role of equal-ish power, probably of different alignment to you.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 am

Eggs, or whoever is masquerading as the mod now, would a bulletproof vigilante show up in the death reveal (barring deliberate interference)?

Orange, Indigo and Olive, what are your win conditions?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:21 am

no... for future refference any posts without a colour are me.

i have none
im not telling you
to p*iss you off

the first key is also a sword to the people who haven't read the series, first a set of keys that become a sword, second a set of gauntlets, third a trident, fourth a sword, fifth a hand mirror. after that im not sure.

i will not be telling the frog man his kill method.

Voting or FOS'ing the trio is mod killable. one warning. warning gone.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 am

Oh look, some rules revealed. What do you mean by 'warning gone'?

Sixth is a quill pen, Seventh is a small, golden key. (And the First is actually two clock hands that become a sword.)

So the frog man has a kill method? I guess we'd kinda confirmed that, one way or another.

Mod: prods for Darth and Rewind please.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 am

frog man all i say that my brothers target the best roles of the specific allignment.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 am

yes my first post stated i am the Mod, orange is the moD and olive is the mOd, see how that works? we can't vote, for that would break the balance of power. i believe that we are known to each other, well I know all players.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by the frog man Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:59 am

just because you know all players does not mean all players know you....
the frog man
the frog man

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 am

So, frog is a powerful role, but hated by the mod (one way or another).

I'm not sure why Eggs doesn't want us to vote for the colours...if it was me I'd just let them do it, but have 10 to lynch or something. It achieves the same thing, but without revealing anything.

This thread is lonely, only half the people posting heaps, the other half posting not heaps.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 am

I'm going to admit something I don't usually... I'm confused as hell... D:

The frog is a powerful role, he says he is a bulletproof vigilante.

moD says he is good
Mod says he is bad

One is lying, or are they both lying. It's possible that tfm is neutral. He can swap between good and evil as he chooses.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:30 am

Oh and Vote count please
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 am

I'm surprised I haven't been lynched yet.
Or should I just wait and get night killed?
or mod killed mod killed would be nice.

Any you're all a bucnh of idiots (I don't know how many times I've told you that but it never seems to end well) the frog man (and please refer to him as the frog man not tfm) is not scum neither is Alex Steiner. That's all I have for now but i'll keep you up-dated

P.S. word of advice listen to me this time
P.S.S. sorry I haven't posted in ages I'll try to keep up from now on

EDIT: (oh and for the record you all suck when it comes to dancing on the end of The King of Eggs' strings remeber this is mind screw and from my observations you are reading to much into this)
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am

btw the 6th key is a pen and the 7th is.... I'm not telling Razz

but in relation to the game my thinking is along the same line as alex thinking if you were bullet proof why would you claim also.

TKOE said: yes my first post stated i am the Mod, orange is the moD and olive is the mOd, see how that works? we can't vote, for that would break the balance of power. i believe that we are known to each other, well I know all players. in purple(indigo)

he also said: one of my brothers lies this day and forever, one will speak nought but innocent truth. Which is which? Well that’s for you to decide. I on the other hand am free to both lie and speak truthfully, for you paranoids out there this is the only post where I will guarantee my truthfulness.

so either he's lying about frog which means he's lying about that and can vote. or if he cant vote then he must be telling the truth.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm

[spoiler="Reply to Darth (FFA to read)":4852][quote:4852="Darth Skywalkerbacca"]I'm surprised I haven't been lynched yet.
This can be arranged, why are you surprised?
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Or should I just wait and get night killed?
With you statement quoted below you seem to have claimed cop. you seem to have a strong role to be able to pick 2 peoples innocents after just one night.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Any you're all a bucnh of idiots
Stop calling 'us' that... we have reason to suspect tfm either prove his innocents or make a valid argument.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:(and please refer to him as the frog man not tfm) is not scum neither is Alex Steiner. That's all I have for now but i'll keep you up-dated
I will refer to tfm how I please, just like I allow people to call me RS.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:P.S. word of advice listen to me this time
Why?!
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:P.S.S. sorry I haven't posted in ages I'll try to keep up from now on
So you should be rawr.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:EDIT: (oh and for the record you all suck when it comes to dancing on the end of The King of Eggs' strings remeber this is mind screw and from my observations you are reading to much into this)
Well excuse me... sorry i'm not great at these games, I'm in the learning stages.

[spoiler="Reply to IICR (FFA to read)":4852][quote:4852="If I Could Rewind"]btw the 6th key is a pen and the 7th is.... I'm not telling Razz
Why? Why withhold information?
How? How do you know this information?
What? What use is this information to anyone?
If I Could Rewind wrote:but in relation to the game my thinking is along the same line as alex thinking if you were bullet proof why would you claim also.
Because he is not an expert this is a newbie mistake, either that or terrible scum mistake.
If I Could Rewind wrote:TKOE said: yes my first post stated i am the Mod, orange is the moD and olive is the mOd, see how that works? we can't vote, for that would break the balance of power. i believe that we are known to each other, well I know all players. in purple(indigo)
I dare you to call him that again Razz he is an all powerful mod now.
If I Could Rewind wrote:he also said: one of my brothers lies this day and forever, one will speak nought but innocent truth. Which is which? Well that’s for you to decide. I on the other hand am free to both lie and speak truthfully, for you paranoids out there this is the only post where I will guarantee my truthfulness.

so either he's lying about frog which means he's lying about that and can vote. or if he cant vote then he must be telling the truth.
Nice pickup.

GLHF people.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 pm

You must forgive Darth for being a little...abrasive. He is exceptionally good at identifying scum (see Mafia 1 and 2), but we have to keep him around long enough.

I'm inclined to believe that the bulletproof claim was a mistake (as evidenced by the frustrated smiley).

@RS: Why are you telling us to have fun? Why wish us good luck? Aren't you one of "us"? Shouldn't you be wishing yourself good luck as well?

As I know it, "GLHF" is used to encourage your foes to have fun while you defeat them. Interesting that he should use it to refer to "people" and assumedly the town.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 am

The reason I've been going so hard after the frog man is because I received a message in my role PM essentially saying he is scum. Did anyone else receive this message (or alternatively, one saying he's town)?

When the first (uncoloured) mod post came, I took that as confirmation, and I must say I was expecting frog to claim something to explain it away (some kind of super miller perhaps; everyone gets a PM saying your scum). Now I think it's more likely that this is mod-based rather than frog-based.

Having said that, I still think frog is scummy, and I'm unwilling to remove my vote. His claim was terrible (and by the way, I'm fairly certain he's either Mafia or Town, not neutral).

RS, what's your take on frog at the moment?

Darth, why are Alex and frog town, obviously you have your reasons, but any you can articulate to us?

frog, what did you do Night 0? Why did you claim in the order you did?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 am

yay off V/LA
haha iicr fixed his signiture
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Scum Credits : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by the frog man Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 am

surpreme overlord.

i claimed bulletproof first cause if i was in your position a vig wouldnt be looked on lightly.

i didnt do anything night 0..
i didnt relise that mindscrew had started until the king of the eggs notified me and i posted my first post as soon as i got online next.

surpreme overlord. with this as a mindscrew. would you not think that the power roles get picked on?. was there anything on anyones role PM about another power role???

the olive mod gave it away that there is more than 1 power role. who is the mafia power role.

i would like everyone to claim.

i think that another reason that surpreme overlord is gunning me so hard is that he is scum. and that to him this is just a free hit.

i want everyone to let me know what they think and there positions..

MOD can we please have a vote count please.
the frog man
the frog man

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:The reason I've been going so hard after the frog man is because I received a message in my role PM essentially saying he is scum. Did anyone else receive this message (or alternatively, one saying he's town)?
I got a PM saying that he was arthur something, (what the orange one said) I was also told this is 10% chance of being incorrect.

IICR may or may not be good at detecting scum, however maybe he should learn not to act like scum.

GLHF... people... Alex you read way to much into this, notice I have already said this. I'll be saying it increasingly just like people texting 'lol' or 'true' as a reply to a text message.

''i claimed bulletproof first cause if i was in your position a vig wouldnt be looked on lightly.'' I care why? you are not in his position. You have created your own position all by yourself when you claimed twice. there is a 10% chance you're scum to me. step wisely.

My take on the frog atm is 90% chance of orange being correct.

Alex Why would I wish myself luck? Who do you know who says "Good Luck Me"?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

To Reverse Simplicity: I am not thecop I just know Alex Steiner and the frog man and from observation in character and the character expressed in their posts I know they are not scum. How else did you think I identified scum? By your traditional (but completely ineffective) scum hunting tactics that I outlined in the last game.

By the way I know that the frog man isn't scum but I know that his posts are quite indepth and informed for a newby, so I'm assuming he is a role but why bother finding out witch role if he is not scum.

Also you yourself have been acting weird, i don't think you are scum but you are a power role aren't you?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 am

the frog man wrote:surpreme overlord. with this as a mindscrew. would you not think that the power roles get picked on?. was there anything on anyones role PM about another power role???

I strongly suggest no one answers this without approval from others, unless the role in question is the frog man. I do wonder if people got information on players other than the frog man.

I haven't seen a Mind Screw where the mod is this biased (even if it is in different aspects). Power roles might have post restrictions or other things that make them more obvious (and therefore attackable by scum), but the mod themselves hasn't picked on anyone in particular.

the frog man wrote:i would like everyone to claim.

Don't. Mass claims of any sort need to be organised and considered carefully.

the frog man wrote:i think that another reason that surpreme overlord is gunning me so hard is that he is scum. and that to him this is just a free hit.

You are a bit of a free hit, but that's your playstyle as well. Why have you been so paranoid about dying yourself? If you can avoid being lynched, you're pretty much invulnerable.

the frog man wrote:i want everyone to let me know what they think and there positions..

I think Alex and Reverse are leaning town, you're leaning scum, and the others need to post more. Darth is hard to pick, but previous play indicates town (with some great role that he'll fail to use...).

Reverse Simplicity wrote:I got a PM saying that he was arthur something, (what the orange one said) I was also told this is 10% chance of being incorrect.

Mine didn't have anything about it being possibly incorrect, but Eggs told me it was not entirely trustworthy, and it was written in a style that indicated an outside interruption. Indigo, did you put that in my role PM?

Reverse Simplicity wrote:IICR may or may not be good at detecting scum, however maybe he should learn not to act like scum.

Do you mean Darth here? I agree Darth needs to articulate himself better.

frog, can you just reaffirm what your role is? Tell us the story reasons why you're able to use your powers.

Darth wrote:I am not thecop I just know Alex Steiner and the frog man and from observation in character and the character expressed in their posts I know they are not scum.

What were the particular indicators?

Darth wrote:By the way I know that the frog man isn't scum but I know that his posts are quite indepth and informed for a newby, so I'm assuming he is a role but why bother finding out witch role if he is not scum.

You now say you know frog isn't scum. How can you be certain? Last game you called Reverse scum (granted, he was a killing role...). And why say his posts ae indepth and informed? They aren't particularly? As for his role, a good general rule is 'claim nothing, but if you need to claim, claim everything'. It enables us to catch scum in (yes I know...) a lie. It also lets us know how we can use his powers.

Darth wrote:you [Reverse] are a power role aren't you?

Well, he shouldn't claim, but I'd say Vanilla is unlikely. 'Power role' might be over the top, but there's likely to be some twist.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next