Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

+8
Horselord
Cloud Kicker
Reverse Simplicity
Dark Vessel
Hachi
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
Sir_Scarfalot
12 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 17 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 pm

@Darth-Let's put it this way Darth: I know. If you try to do something to me, I know. Eggs relays all information to me. And Overlord tried to steal one of my abilities. Saying he doesn't have that ability means that either he is lying to you, or you're lying to us. You're beginning to raise my suspicions.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Scum Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 17 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:10 pm

And since the vote count was reset with Alex's death:

Vote: Supreme Overlord
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Sorry about being inactive lately but I have been busy IRL (Overlord can confirm this)
/confirm
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Overlord does not have the ability to steal abilities.
Correct.  Clearly, Darth received an ability that let him see my role PM or something (OP as all heckfire, but anyway).  That's why I caved instantly - no point arguing when everything fits.  Also, I'm invincible, so who cares?
jkinger93 wrote:And Overlord tried to steal one of my abilities.
Did not and you know it!
jkinger93 wrote:And since the vote count was reset with Alex's death:

Was it? Haven't had a vote count since.
Vote: Darth
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Gyeh! Gonna have to re-read rules.
And, fine. You want to know what i'm gonna do, Sephi?
I have an ability that can stop someone from being killed. It's a night action, and has a delayed effect. I'm going to use it on the person you're bonded with constantly, so the scum have to go through me to get to you.

And the out-of-thread... I was suspicious of someone, scanned their name and told someone I trusted. Now, if you'll excuse me...

*goes to search for rules*
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Scum Credits : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Wait did you pm someone Information out of game? :/

Regardless I don't like Overlord's support on a Dark lynch.

Unvote:Dark Vessel
Vote: Overlord
Hachi
Hachi

Scum Credits : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:45 pm

@hachi
First game, and I skimmed the rules. Sorry :/
Anyway, now i'm a magnet for the scum.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 pm

It never said the vote count was reset but just in case.

@ jkinger93 - when I investigated Overlord I was dent a copy of his role pm, that being said, yes Eggs could have sent me an abbreviated or altered copy, though I do not believe this to be the case I could very well be wrong.
Or your ability could have a loophole that Eggs exploits, what is the wording of your ability?
Either way one of us has been supplied with information about Overlord that is either incorrect or incomplete. I'm pressing this point because of the fact that, even though we now have a target we still have to be collecting as much accurate information as possible about everybody.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 pm

@Darth-It's always possible he got something from one of his scum friends. I didn't know messages in your inbox disappeared, so I didn't save it, but I remember what it said. Supreme Overlord tried to steal one of my abilities, thus causing an upgrade to one of my abilities. Also, Overlord admitted to it a few pages back. Go look for it. When I first said he did, he scoffed at me by saying that he not only tried but succeeded.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Page 18 to be exact. Eggs, please make sure Overlord doesn't go and edit his post now that I've called out his backpedaling.

And one more thing Darth. Why don't you share information about Overlord with us? Since you have all his info, why not tell. That would certainly be useful to us townies. And as long as you paraphrase it, you'll be fine. Unless, you don't have it. Or have some other motive not to. But since you're clearly a townie, I can't imagine why you wouldn't.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Overlord's only active ability is each day he gets to weaken a player in a manner specific to their role (these would be pre-made mod weaknesses not something Overlord gets to choose)

Other than that he has his passive which means he can only be killed by the target of his original win con (i.e. Cloud)

And your general mafia ability, being able to talk to other mafia outside of thread (though only in another pre-made thread) where apparently they can either plot evil deeds ir share cupcake recipes, will have to ask the mod if that means they have to pick from evil deeds or cupcake recipes at the start and only talk about that in the thread or if they can switch between the two at will, but it quite clearly says that's all they are able to talk about in that thread.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:06 am

Dark Vessel wrote:*goes to search for rules*
The announcement at the top of the Mafia section is a good start.  Not completely reliable in a Mindscrew game, but the 'Rules Not to Break' gives a good idea of the ones that are required for the game to work.
jkinger93 wrote:Supreme Overlord tried to steal one of my abilities, thus causing an upgrade to one of my abilities.  Also, Overlord admitted to it a few pages back.  Go look for it.  When I first said he did, he scoffed at me by saying that he not only tried but succeeded.
Did not.  I never scoff,  At worst, I boast.
jkinger93 wrote:Page 18 to be exact.  Eggs, please make sure Overlord doesn't go and edit his post now that I've called out his backpedaling.
(Just a serious FYI here: definitely do not edit your posts; it's probably one of those hard, modkill-worthy rules - and for this very reason (so people don't erase knowledge they accidentally posted earlier).)
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:And your general mafia ability, being able to talk to other mafia outside of thread (though only in another pre-made thread) where apparently they can either plot evil deeds ir share cupcake recipes, will have to ask the mod if that means they have to pick from evil deeds or cupcake recipes at the start and only talk about that in the thread or if they can switch between the two at will, but it quite clearly says that's all they are able to talk about in that thread.
But we picked cupcake recipes at the start, and that's all Sid and I were talking about, honest!
(Seriously, screw Eggs - we picked 'Cupcakes' because hey Mindscrew lets have fun with it, and so we didn't get a kill ... I'm really not a fan of the killless 'Mafia' team; it's almost as terrible as Survivor.)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:29 am

So the bandwagon is entirely Overlord, now?

Fine, I'll jump back on.

Unvote

Horselord

Scum Credits : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:36 am

@Darth-Clearly the way he weakened me was by stealing one of my abilities. Makes sense now. I remember that being a thing and asking Eggs what it was. Several times I've had to ask him what my passive has picked up. Even though he should be notifying me automatically, he doesn't always do so.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 am

Also, if Cloudkicker is the only one that can kill him, someone needs to speak up. If Cloud is dead and Overlord hasn't won yet, then there's a way to bring Cloud back. Or make Overlord available to other kills. Either way, we try lynching him just in case, then we start killing the rest of the mafia. He can't actually kill anybody. We need to kill the scum who can. They'll keep picking us off until they can lynch us without there being a need to hide.

So on second thought, don't speak up. If you can bring Cloud back to life, do it now. Then we hang Overlord. And go after those I suspect to be scum.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:28 am

Or SOMEONE with an eldunari could kill him.
(Please get my reference, you beautiful thing)
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:23 am

@Darth Skywalkerbacca

Your suspicions are quite fair; and it IS a massive favor that I am asking you. And besides, I don't actually HAVE any abilities that it would recharge with the token, so... I guess that's that. Keep it until you feel comfortable giving it away.

@Dark Vessel

Sephi isn't in this game... do you perhaps mean me? Also, I did mention that HorseLord was NK-Immune, right? Still, decent of you to try it... or at least, a competent way to attempt to deflect suspicion.

Well, we shall see soon who you are...
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:06 am

Dark Vessel wrote:Or SOMEONE with an eldunari could kill him.
Tried that already!
(Didn't work)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:34 am

Mod: Vote Count
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:03 am

Majority has been reached.

Supreme Overlord. Not lynched, Day 3.

Twilight begins.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:17 am

What a shocking turn of events.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:27 am

Dark Vessel, downgraded, Day 3
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 am

Muahuahuahua.

(Chihuahua)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Yeah thought the mod would be a dick about this
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:27 pm

The only thing to do now is think of who to lynch next. I figured that it would be ineffective. Looks like you're plenty trustworthy Darth. So, thoughts on Dark Vessel and Hachi?
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:29 pm

I would say Dark Vessel but Overlord just weakened him. I don't know if it was a tactic to make him seem good or if he was town and lost all his powers. :/
Hachi
Hachi

Scum Credits : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next