Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

+8
Horselord
Cloud Kicker
Reverse Simplicity
Dark Vessel
Hachi
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
Sir_Scarfalot
12 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 14 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 am

Maybe Hacci should own up to that
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4} - Page 14 Empty Re: Mindscrew 4 Revenge of the Mod {Day 4}

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 am

@Supreme Overlord

Wait, what? No, I really haven't been doing that. And, I'm always online! I almost never even turn my computer off, actually; since I play a lot of Cookie Clicker.

Interesting catch, though... it could well be Hachi doing it to *himself*. Maybe it's actually a buff, or he's just immune to it, but compelled to use it once/day and doesn't want to kill anyone. Or, you're totally doing it.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 am

Who do you mean by 'you're' me or Overlord?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am

Sorry, I meant Overlord.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 am

Thought so but I wasn't 100%, so at this point Cloud Kicker is gone but his opposite is apparently still out there.

To whoever you are I assume you were the one that downgraded me, does the guilt for doing so, that you undoubtedly feel, compel you to own up?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:55 am

It's not anything I'm doing. It's not effecting me either-I have no idea what it is. :/
Hachi
Hachi

Scum Credits : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 am

Actually, thinking about it, it could well have been someone that wasn't online at the time. After all, abilities are PM'd to the mod; so it really COULD have been anyone.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:18 am

Scarfalot has a point, when the ability is activated depends not on when somebody pms the mod telling them what they want done but when the mod gets on to check the games progress.

That being said obviously somebody tried to quickfire off a day action upon seeing that the day was nearly up.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:39 pm

night has fallen. Get them night actions in.

jkinger93 weakened day 2
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:20 am

You almost thought you were safe, the storm had let off and all seemed calm. That was until a bolt of lightning cracked into the meadow. Before you could blink it had struck it's target and reduced them to a smoking pile. Via process of elimination you realise;

Reverse Simplicity, Town Asskicker, struck by lightning Night 2

The storm seems appeased at this offering. For now.

Day 3 begins!
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Horselord Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:26 am

The King of Eggs wrote:Reverse Simplicity, Town

What? Really? Damn.

Horselord

Scum Credits : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:46 am

Well...
That was a surprising turn of events. :/
Anyone want to fess up?
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:19 am

That... happened. Also, dang; I was pretty sure he was a scum.

Wait, the scum have access to lightning bolts? But, if so, then why would they have kept targetting Hachi despite it doing jack?

Still, we must press on. For the town!
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:56 am

Awesome I survived the night, you can tell it's been a while since everybody here has played. Generally I'm well and truly dead by Day 3, I'd like to think it's because I'm to dangerous to be kept alive but here I am, Day 3 has dawned and they decided to overlook me because they took away my abilities so I'm no danger anymore right?
Wrong, yesterday I was given an investigation token by the mod, obviously I waited until I'd figured out who could kill Cloud Kicker before I did anything with it.
Now at this moment Overlord is probably feeling pretty damn smug about himself, he is confident that even if I expose him as scum (which he is, he is the Big Business role Cloud spoke of) he can't be killed by anybody because only the subject of his original win con (I.e. Cloud Kicker) can kill him.
This being said, yes Overlord has already achieved his win con, but as town hasn't lost there therefore must be a way to kill him other than Cloud Kicker. Does anybody have any abilities that would work in this situation? Can somebody bring Cloud back from the dead or copy his role? Is there another environmentalist out there? I so own up now, voting for Overlord won't work otherwise and before you think we can just use an action to kill him, we can't, it specifically says in his ability cannot be killed not cannot be lynched by anybody other than the subject of your original win con.
So you are probably thinking 'Why should I believe you? Why did you get this investigation token? no reward was mentioned in thread. The answer to this is you should believe me because I'm me and I have a history of telling the blatant truth in mafia games, as to why I got the token I have no idea Egss didn't mention why, I assume he simply saw the way in which the game was going and wanted to do something about it.

I'm sure Overlord could come up with a few different reasons as to why this post proves that I am in fact scum but I don't really care I'll be dead soon either way. Just wanted to wait until morning to tell you so I was the immediate target of some action, not that Overlord would be stupid enough to kill me straight off the back of a mafia outing, nothing make somebody look guiltier than somebody dying right after telling everybody a scum target, I trust he would have waited to convince you of my scumminess and have you lynch me but I couldn't be positive so I waited.

Anyway do with the information what you will feel free to ask any questions you want, I'm sure you'll have a few, some more than others.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:56 am

Also sorry for the wall of text
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 am

Well, your investigation certainly lines up with the voting. Here's hoping you don't die too quickly, eh?
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:30 am

Overlord is indeed scum. He tried to steal one of my abilities last night. All townies, and any still alive neutrals, now is the time to band together and attack him. We need to use our abilities that we can use asap, and kill him off. Otherwise one of us may be gone in the night.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Scum Credits : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:45 am

Nice try Scarf. Lucky for you, I don't hold grudges outside this game. Scarf is scum everybody. He's the one with the sapphire colored flames. He just tried to burn me and failed.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:49 am

Wait what?
Are you invincible? If so that's good for us. ^^
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:51 am

Are you the rule obscurer by the way? I know somebody alive has to be since we still don't seem to have any rules or information. :/
Hachi
Hachi

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 am

I'll only say what's necessary at the time. In the meantime, anyone who can kill Scarf should do so.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:22 am

Actually, this is very good news for all of us townies. I can indeed confirm that I did try and burn jkinger, but I am not scum. If I was, would I not have tried to kill Horse, a *certain* townie that the scum had failed to kill before? Or Darth Skywalkerbacca? Also, I did not attack anyone the first day. I could have, but I did not, because as a townie, a miskill is significantly worse than just not acting (at least to my judgement).

I am in fact a townie dragon, Saphira. My role, paraphrased, is that I can kill one person per day with fire, and protect one person per night against any death that would "fail to kill a dragon". Basically, I'm a Vigilante/Day Arsonist/Firefighter thing (weird as that may sound).

Also, I am bonded to HorseLord; anything that would kill him, kills me in his stead. I kept my entire role a secret because A. Arsonist isn't exactly associated with town, B. It would have made me a HUGE target to the scum, and C. My bond with HorseLord is one HECK of a vulnerability. I actually feel comfortable saying that right now, since Cloud Kickers' upgrade actually helped me out quite a bit: it made HorseLord *totally* NK-Immune. That's why he didn't die from that scum attack. Since I suspect I have the only daykill, he is now totally invincible, so we're likely to win at this point.

I did indeed kill Sid, yes. I did this because, AT THE TIME, I was convinced that the town could only win through all scum and neutrals being gone. Now that Overlord is pretty sure to be a scum, that may not be true, so that's no longer a thing, and I may have made a mistake there. HOWEVER, he said that he was a slave, with a recharge ability and a 'master'. Does that scream "town" to you? No, I daykilled him because I was pretty darn sure that it would either kill a scum liar or hurt a scum through killing a major scum asset. Which, I still believe it did. If I had not killed him, the scum could potentially be killing at double-speed.

As for my current day attack, well, I couldn't just sit idly by at this point. I had some information, I knew at least one townie (HorseLord), and I was a town power-role. I didn't want to kill Alex on his first day back from exams, HorseLord is a confirmed townie, Eggs is a stupid target, Darth is depowered so even if he IS scum, he's not a threat, and I still believed Overlord was town. Hachi is too noob to be a significant threat (sorry, but it's true). That left only one possible target: Jkinger.

And, now that that happened, it's actually seriously good news: apparently, he is an investigator, and a legitimate one: I can indeed confirm his towniness and the accuracy of his claims. Now he just needs to survive, and we simply lynch who he says we do. Except me, of course; you'd be fools to lynch one of your primary kill assets, especially at this point, when we have detections all over the place.

Ah, I almost forgot:

Vote: Supreme Overlord
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:29 am

Oh, yeah, I should clarify: The bond goes both ways. If I die, then so does he. Since he's a confirmed townie, that should tell you something.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:36 am

You make a good case. And while I'm inclined to want to believe you, allow me to play Devil's Advocate.

If you are scum, you may just be trying to draw your brethrens attention to Horselord in an attempt to get him killed. Also, I believe we just discussed that Overlord could not be lynched. Unless Darth is either lying or misinformed. If Darth is right, you could just be voting for him to throw off suspicion. Also, please explain your hint. It had something to do with The One Ring and was only tangentially related, correct?

jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by jkinger93 Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:46 am

Also, Horselord claimed neutral a few pages back.
jkinger93
jkinger93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next