Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf game thread

+8
Saul Goodman
Leakycauldron
IceIceBaby
Putin
Luxray
Princess Jasmine
Renesmee
FedoraNerd
12 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Werewolf game thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Werewolf game thread

Post by Renesmee Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 am

Fedora, I get what you're saying, but at this point I think Putin is a greater threat, and has already partially claimed - I'd rather get a full claim from him than try to get an additional claim from Luxray.  That said, at this point I think they're both scum.

Also, Luxray can only steer votes away from wolves if we allow a tie.

FedoraNerd wrote:Tl;dr: Luxray defended his action in part by saying that he was going to end up choosing between two lynch targets. That was never going to happen, ergo he lied.

LYNCH ALL LIARS
To be fair, while I think Luxray is overstating the importance of the Mayor role, I think it's an exaggeration to say he lied.  Particularly since it nearly did eventuate Day 1.

Monstrosity time!
Putin wrote:
Renesmee wrote:
Putin wrote:Excellent they say, as they quickly agree to take on the harsh responsibility and start building plans for the Town's resource management, gotta get a firm grip on the resources earlier after all.
Because town ... wouldn't?
Not as vehemently
No? Why would wolves be more vehement than town? Resource management is far more important for town than wolves.

Putin wrote:
Renesmee wrote:
Putin wrote:Their first job is of course to cut Wood, wolves need to know what town Power Role they've just eliminated too after all.
Why?
Why... Do wolves need data on the setup? Process of elimination of current threats based on vanquished ones?
I just mean, once they're dead, they're dead.  There's a bit of academic interest, sure; but the important thing for wolves is for town to die. It's not exactly 'need to know' like it is for town. (But I possibly digress; I don't know that *which* resource people pick is really that alignment indicative.)

Luxray wrote:Fedoras agreesive "confirm" lynch on me for having one simple vote on him. That seem weird to anyone else.
It does, in fact. My list of players at the moment, from wolf to town, would go like this:
Putin
Luxray
Fedora
Ice
Alladin
Sauron
(That's also pretty much a lynch-liking order. FYI, I'd love one of those from everybody.)

Luxray wrote:If I am indeed lynched today I'm almost certain you will be tomorrow for your blatant voting of me when its revealed I was town.
I'm not sure whether to read this as town comfortable in their alignment (and in taking a hit), or wolf threatening their enemy into backing off.

So, does anyone object to Putin claiming at noon tomorrow? If you don't want to lynch Putin, now is the time to get another wagon going. If you do want to lynch Putin, it'd be worth putting some thought into your second choice in case you like his claim.
Renesmee
Renesmee

Scum Credits : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:08 pm

I support a Putin claim at noon but unless Putin does as well then there isn't much we can do, so Putin would you be up to claiming in any more substantial form if you are majority at noon?

I can't really give a conclusive scum list right now. After all the animosity of D1 and everything that happened, and the fact we are still running on so little information, means I'm not convinced of anybody at this point. If I had to say who I was more leaning towards it would be.

1. Fedora Nerd
2. Alladin or Return of Sauron (interchangeable)
3. Luxray
4. Putin
5. Renesmee

But that's all just really gut feelings nothing hard proof wise to go on.
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby

Scum Credits : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by FedoraNerd Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Ren, I don't see how you you're evaluating Putin as a greater threat than Luxray. Lux can shift votes away from wolves, which means that endgame will come sooner.

Lux, I pointed out amongst other things that you were not going to be in a position to be a tiebreaker. You have not responded to that except by accusing me of being scum. Your stated reasons were based on circumstances that did not, and have not applied, ever. I object to that being deflected by you or anyone.

So far, the scummiest things that Putin has done are claim wolfkill immunity, and put forward a questionable plan of action. That's nothing compared to a last-second job change defended by a completely false premise.

Ice, honestly you've got to be town since town would have set up his schedule to drop farming alongside Luxray. That you didn't is very townie behavior. Everyone, remember this when I'm confirmed by firelight.

Since you want a number list, Ren, I'll give you one:
(Scum to innocent, lower number is wolfish)
1. Luxray
2. Putin
3. Ren
4. RoS
5. Aladdin
6. IceIceBaby
FedoraNerd
FedoraNerd

Scum Credits : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by FedoraNerd Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:02 pm

In regards to your own list, Ren, what makes you place Sauron at the least suspect end?
FedoraNerd
FedoraNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:13 pm

I had to read that three times before I figured out what you were trying to say, I think you added one too many town and one too few wolf in that paragraph. But thank you nonetheless Fedora Nerd. Know the only reason you are at the top of my list is that I'm still leaning towards town aligned for Luxray. I know this may get me in a lot of shit from others but it's nothing more than my gut feeling, and you seem to be pushing pretty hard against him right now, I see where you are coming from though so it's not really like anybody is setting off my scumdar, maybe I am getting rusty?
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby

Scum Credits : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:36 pm

FedoraNerd wrote:Ren, I don't see how you you're evaluating Putin as a greater threat than Luxray. Lux can shift votes away from wolves, which means that endgame will come sooner.
Luxray can only tiebreak. Which does nothing if the rest of us don't allow a tie.
Isn't that what you are saying here? That you won't allow a tie:
FedoraNerd wrote:Lux, I pointed out amongst other things that you were not going to be in a position to be a tiebreaker.
Or are you only referring to Day 1? Because I don't think Luxray is arguing he took wolfsbane because he nearly tiebroke Day 1; I think he's saying that since it nearly did happen Day 1, it could happen again, and that's why he needs to be alive.
It's not a particularly strong reason, but it is a reason. That said, I do think Luxray is wolf, too. Perhaps I'm a little bit paranoid about Putin. But I don't want to leave him alive long enough to cause any real damage.

FedoraNerd wrote:In regards to your own list, Ren, what makes you place Sauron at the least suspect end?
100% his claim. Return of Sauron's play today has been fine but neither here nor there. The claim was believable and made sense mechanically.

FedoraNerd wrote:Ice, honestly you've got to be town since town would have set up his schedule to drop farming alongside Luxray. That you didn't is very townie behavior. Everyone, remember this when I'm confirmed by firelight.
You seem to think you're likely to die. In which case it's good to get your reads out. I take it you're close to 100% sure on your extremities; Luxray and IceIceBaby?
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Renesmee wrote:Monstrosity time!
Putin wrote:
Renesmee wrote:
Putin wrote:Excellent they say, as they quickly agree to take on the harsh responsibility and start building plans for the Town's resource management, gotta get a firm grip on the resources earlier after all.
Because town ... wouldn't?
Not as vehemently
No? Why would wolves be more vehement than town? Resource management is far more important for town than wolves.
Controlling the resource management is more important for the wolves than it is for any one Townie.
IceIceBaby wrote:I support a Putin claim at noon but unless Putin does as well then there isn't much we can do, so Putin would you be up to claiming in any more substantial form if you are majority at noon?
Assuming that I'm the head wagon. Yes, I will claim.

Curious though,
IceIceBaby wrote:
1. Fedora Nerd
2. Alladin or Return of Sauron (interchangeable)
3. Luxray
4. Putin
5. Renesmee
Based on that list, you've ranked me as second least Wolf-like. Why are you so interested in my claim?
Putin
Putin

Scum Credits : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakycauldron Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:16 am

12 hours remains until the deadline. This will be the last update before Night 2 begins. Please let me know if your vote or job has been recorded wrong by confirming again, if necessary.

As it stands, at the time of this post, the following will be added to the stockpiles:

4 Food Farmed: Renesmee, Putin, Luxray, FedoraNerd
2 Wood Cut: Return Of Sauron, Alladin
1 Tool Created: IceIceBaby

The mayor has elected to burn two units of wood, so the stockpile will look like this at the end of the day:

3 Food
2 Wood
3 Tool

So far the lynch-votes are as follows:

[1]Putin: Renesmee,
[2]Return of Sauron: Alladin, Return of Sauron
[1]FedoraNerd: Luxray
[1]Luxray: FedoraNerd
[1]Renesmee: Putin
[1]Aladdin: IceIceBaby,

As it currently stands, Return of Sauron will be lynched at deadline.

Here's a link to the Sundown deadline
Leakycauldron
Leakycauldron

Scum Credits : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Return of Sauron Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:47 am

Well firstly sorry for the inactivity, and secondly i've never really been much at reading someone (heck you should see my poker "skill"). As happy as i am to die for the cause i'm tempted to vote to get us all even, yet with two wolves either could change at the last minute, and make the mayor pivotal to the lynch. This could still happen i suppose if a townie is convinced by the logic and evidence in thread. And even if i stay on myself ( by inactive voting) a wolf could push that wagon above my own. These are the two outcomes i see due to wolfs know each other and i doubt they'd both make such a suspicious move as quick voting a wagon to the head.

P.S: i suppose Alladin could unvote me and then we're at real risk of a sniping wolf vote.

Return of Sauron

Scum Credits : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakycauldron Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:35 am

Be aware that someone has posted on the wrong account. The person who posted whose message was deleted should contact me via PM to get a copy of their message that contained important information to the game.
Leakycauldron
Leakycauldron

Back to top Go down

Post by Alladin Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:49 am

Firstly I guess sorry for not being as active over the past two days, I originally intended to be more active in the hope that Putin would full claim and I could give my two cents surrounding that issue. Luckily it seems that he hasn't full claimed yet and while I would definitely be in favor of a full claim it looks like that'll be happening in a  couple of hours which I will be around for. On that note, I'll probably be active from now till about 3pm then from 10pm till the deadline.

Ok, I would like for someone farming food to switch to wood, In the coming days we're probably going to get in some sticky resource gathering situations. That being said we need to have at least 3 people on food today or we risk losing a town member to starvation and basically outright losing the game from it. That being said I doubt a wolf will switch off food knowing that there will still be enough (1) to avoid starvation. Meaning we hopefully won't have to worry about that tomorrow. If we manage to end today with enough wood and food to survive two nights it means we can all or mostly wolfsbane the next day, assuming that at least one of the invincibility claims that we have right now is true then switching from food to wood gives us a perfect 2 food 4wood left at the end of the day.

I'm going to do a more fleshed out list of my opinions on players it might be a bit long and drivel heavy so I'll put a tl;dr at the end if people just want to read that.

Luxray, I feel like most of your day one seemed to be very moderate play. Normally this sets of my scum/wolf radar as flying below the radar only really helps people trying not to be targeted. However at the end of the day you made the incredibly suspicious move of switching off food to wolfsbane, to be completely honest I just don't think that any night aligned player would have the balls to make a move like this. The whole thing kinda reminds me of the first time I played town, which was basically me trying to trap wolves with plays, looking suspicious and getting over defensive when questioned leading to being lynched. Maybe I'm not remembering that right... but either way that's what I have for your motivation at this point. Well either that or jester.

Renesmee, I'm not really sure what to think about you, day one you seemed to be reasonably strong in pressing for information by making semi aggressive moves and trying to claim information. You also claimed, once again I found this claim a bit suspicious. The role and mechanics of it seemed to fit with what I know about the roles, but the way you claimed and the inflection of your post seemed a bit off. You said that Putin changing votes was basically pushing you to the top of the wagon , mechanically I guess this is right because tying the votes and leaving the tiebreaker vote up to someone already voting for you. However there was plenty of time before sundown (almost a full day) for you to at least check to see if Putin was putting pressure on you especially seeing as I don't think anyone had called for you to claim. On day's 2 start you slowed down a bit with the information gathering, first putting pressure on Lux which was entirely justified and then switching to focus on Putin at this point I at least haven't picked up on any hard scum tells from him so I don't really get where this is coming from. The super weird thing to me is that you condemned Putin for his claim, while letting RoS objectively far worse claim slip by, was that just because he claimed first or did you just write it off as a newbie mistake. In summary, 60% wolf 40% town I highly doubt you're anything in between. There's been no real hard tells either way but I do dislike the complete lack of suspicious of RoS coupled with how aggressive you've been playing at other points in the game. If you do turn out to be a wolf I would take a stab at RoS or Putin being your partner. One is my top wolf prospect and the other one you're going pretty hard on for not a lot of reason and strangely it goes both ways which doesn't normally happen in these kind of games.

Putin, In a lot of ways the other side of Renesmee. Your most suspicious actions have probably being forcing Renesmee's claim even though I don't think it was intentional I am quite often wrong. You also seem to be pushing back on Renesmee pretty hard despite being reasonably buddy buddy before the start of day 2. Your claim was a little strange, normally claiming NK immunity is a bad idea for a town player, this game is a bit of an exception and there is a chance this was some kind of move to either get your through the night or just force more discussion when the town was slumping into inactivity. This last one is stretching a bit but the lack of a scum list at this point is a little annoying, more information is almost always better for town. Overall I think your play has contributed quite a bit to town, your run for mayor with a possible invincibility is a great play and makes me think its more likely that your role claim is legitimate. In conclusion probably one of the people I think is likely to be town, although if RoS turns out to be town then you would probably be my #1 suspect.

RoS, I'm pretty sure I've made myself known by this point but I'm almost positive that you're town and if I had the power to force a lynch on you right now I would, Probably the biggest stand out thing to me was your claim, NK immunity is always the kind of thing that is super bad for town to claim (if it's true) and it's almost always best for town players to claim honestly. This being said I probably would have written the claim off as a newbie mistake if not for a couple of other things, the lack of interest in running for mayor while having NK immunity is super puzzling for me especially when you're going to claim anyway in literally the post after the mayor is chosen. You also tried to justify your claim and downplay your power (which i think is pretty amazing) maybe you missread the strength of your role but I think it's more likely you were trying to appear as if you had done so. As well just from what I've seen of other roles and what I know about my own role, it seems the stronger potential a role has the more costly it is, where as your particularly strong role seems to have literally almost no drawback as wood will always be necessary. This one is just a little point, but after your own claim you encouraged others to claim which was quite suspect so early on day one, following this you did a complete 180 and called out renesmee for asking others to claim when they were at the top of the wagon. I also noticed some of what I would coin "Overly town acting" later in your day one play. Prior to the start of day two I probably would have written all this off as either a newer player to the game trying to learn the ropes of the game and making some pretty suspect plays in the process. Or  being a newer player who rolled wolf and is struggling to pretend to be a townie after a bad original play. This coupled with the seeming lack of participation by RoS in day two makes me heavily lean towards the latter, as trying to fly below the radar is generally what wolves try and do. As I've said a lot of what I've used as evidence could be written off as mistakes or learning the game but my gut just doesn't believe it for some reason. In conclusion I'm almost certain that RoS is night aligned at this point, specifically I'm pretty sure he's lying about his role which basically equals night aligned anyway.

Ice, Not a lot to go on here so far, nothing super notable jumps out, you're often a bit later to jump on the lynching wagons then others but to me this is just a bit of a minor thing. You also haven't seemed to be blatantly protecting or not protecting someone for that matter, all in all probably not a wolf but anything is possible.

Fedora, Similar to Ice not a super lot to go on, probably the most townie looking player on my list. The one thing I thought might be a minor scum tell was actually that you weren't as suspicious of me as others, considering some lackluster and over zealous play so far.

I'll finish off this little rant with my Scum list:
1. RoS
2. Renesemsemesmmesnesemesmnesme
3. Luxray
4. IceIcebaby
5. Putin
6. Fedora

3-5 are pretty interchangeable from my perspective to be honest.

One last point, I'll probably push super hard for a mass claim tomorrow (assuming we don't manage to lynch a wolf) As it is I doubt we'll have more than two more days of play at that point. So any plans to force out hard set information would be super welcome, no matter how costly they might be. Basically for a benchmark I'd be willing to trade a large portion of our supplies for some hard information on any player and or another day to find said information... What does everyone else think about this, more information and more time is always helpful but how much is everyone willing to give up for these things?

PS: who would be dumb enough to forget to change account before posting.... what a scrub Embarassed
Alladin
Alladin

Scum Credits : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:13 am

Well, it's Noon, as agreed I would now be claiming, if I was the supermajority wagon. However, I'm not...

And in from left field comes Alladin with a frankly impressive WoT.

Alladin wrote:Firstly I guess sorry for not being as active over the past two days, I originally intended to be more active in the hope that Putin would full claim and I could give my two cents surrounding that issue. Luckily it seems that he hasn't full claimed yet and while I would definitely be in favor of a full claim it looks like that'll be happening in a  couple of hours which I will be around for. On that note, I'll probably be active from now till about 3pm then from 10pm till the deadline.
You seem to be having some timezone issues. It's noon here at the moment, and deadline is at 9PM

Alladin wrote:Ok, I would like for someone farming food to switch to wood, In the coming days we're probably going to get in some sticky resource gathering situations. That being said we need to have at least 3 people on food today or we risk losing a town member to starvation and basically outright losing the game from it. That being said I doubt a wolf will switch off food knowing that there will still be enough (1) to avoid starvation. Meaning we hopefully won't have to worry about that tomorrow. If we manage to end today with enough wood and food to survive two nights it means we can all or mostly wolfsbane the next day, assuming that at least one of the invincibility claims that we have right now is true then switching from food to wood gives us a perfect 2 food 4wood left at the end of the day.
Logical and agreeable
Job: Cut Wood

Alladin wrote:I'm going to do a more fleshed out list of my opinions on players it might be a bit long and drivel heavy so I'll put a tl;dr at the end if people just want to read that.
This is Mafia, drivel is like our ambrosia. Wink

Alladin wrote:Putin, In a lot of ways the other side of Renesmee. Your most suspicious actions have probably being forcing Renesmee's claim even though I don't think it was intentional I am quite often wrong. You also seem to be pushing back on Renesmee pretty hard despite being reasonably buddy buddy before the start of day 2. Your claim was a little strange, normally claiming NK immunity is a bad idea for a town player, this game is a bit of an exception and there is a chance this was some kind of move to either get your through the night or just force more discussion when the town was slumping into inactivity. This last one is stretching a bit but the lack of a scum list at this point is a little annoying, more information is almost always better for town. Overall I think your play has contributed quite a bit to town, your run for mayor with a possible invincibility is a great play and makes me think its more likely that your role claim is legitimate. In conclusion probably one of the people I think is likely to be town, although if RoS turns out to be town then you would probably be my #1 suspect.
Just curious, why would RoS being town bump me up to #1?

Alladin wrote:RoS, I'm pretty sure I've made myself known by this point but I'm almost positive that you're town and if I had the power to force a lynch on you right now I would
You're missing a "not" here right?

Alladin wrote:Prior to the start of day two I probably would have written all this off as either a newer player to the game trying to learn the ropes of the game and making some pretty suspect plays in the process. Or  being a newer player who rolled wolf and is struggling to pretend to be a townie after a bad original play. This coupled with the seeming lack of participation by RoS in day two makes me heavily lean towards the latter, as trying to fly below the radar is generally what wolves try and do. As I've said a lot of what I've used as evidence could be written off as mistakes or learning the game but my gut just doesn't believe it for some reason.
Do note, that while Mouth of Sauron may have been newish, Return of Sauron is both a different person and less newish.
Alladin wrote:PS: who would be dumb enough to forget to change account before posting.... what a scrub Embarassed
I almost did the exact same thing the other day. Which is even more impressive as I'm using completely separate browsers between my accounts. Shocked
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renesmee Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:26 am

Vote Luxray

Sauron, you should vote someone so you're not voting yourself (and if possible avoid a tie).

Regarding resources, I'm just worried that if Luxray is wolf, and we're lynching him, he can decide not to burn twice to spite us. He might also move off farming food. And if there is no illumination tonight, I'd really like enough of a food stockpile to be able to resurrect ASAP.

I don't really think we need 3 tools, considering no one claimed any today. I for one won't be claiming another tool even if I can resurrect someone tomorrow.

I also endorse a mass claim tomorrow.

Speak now if you want to lynch Putin over Luxray - otherwise I'll stay on the Luxray wagon and I suggest you guys get an alternative wagon going.

I'll go into more detail later when I have a PC.
Renesmee
Renesmee

Back to top Go down

Post by FedoraNerd Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:34 am

Ren, I'm mostly worried that a scum tiebreaker can allow MyLo to turn into LyLo, and potentially endgame us directly from even scum/town numbers. I'll admit that we're probably a good two game days away from that scenario, but considering the general mood of the game it's looking like a plausible threat.

I really am fully convinced of my outliers. Ice had a chance to mess the town up badly and didn't, while Luxray has been referring to things that don't exist, while removing ton food stockpiles.

Food is what I'm doing since without it, town die. If there were just wolves on food then they can pretty easily swing a double-NK, as long as there isn't a stockpile.

Which there isn't.

Because Luxray.

I'm not sure about the rest, but that's what I'm reading and I'm sticking to it.
FedoraNerd
FedoraNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:40 am

Renesmee wrote:Vote Luxray

Sauron, you should vote someone so you're not voting yourself (and if possible avoid a tie).
So... we're lynching Luxray now? That was sudden.

Renesmee wrote:Regarding resources, I'm just worried that if Luxray is wolf, and we're lynching him, he can decide not to burn twice to spite us. He might also move off farming food. And if there is no illumination tonight, I'd really like enough of a food stockpile to be able to resurrect ASAP.
Well, thanks for giving him the idea that he may not have independently discovered. I also still don't think premeditated resurrection is a good idea. Least of all one that uses all of our food. Actually now that I think of it wouldn't it make more sense for a night aligned person to be able to consume large amounts of food? Would any Townies like to claim an ability that uses up a non-tool resource? You don't have to say what it is just that it exists. 

Renesmee wrote:I don't really think we need 3 tools, considering no one claimed any today. I for one won't be claiming another tool even if I can resurrect someone tomorrow.
As has already been explained, having only 2 tools leaves the town open to Wolves claiming both of them at the same time, which likely would be bad if timed right.

Renesmee wrote:I also endorse a mass claim tomorrow.
Mass claim seems like a fine enough idea to me too.
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:49 am

My will and testiment is to lynch fedora if i get lynched
Luxray
Luxray

Scum Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:50 am

I dont think i can turn you off the lynch luxray train

All i can say is that it will be a regretful decision
Luxray
Luxray

Back to top Go down

Post by Alladin Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:00 am

Putin wrote:
Alladin wrote:RoS, I'm pretty sure I've made myself known by this point but I'm almost positive that you're town and if I had the power to force a lynch on you right now I would
You're missing a "not" here right?
Uhhh yeah  Neutral  thanks for picking that up, wouldn't want to be lynched for a typo C:

Renesmee wrote:I don't really think we need 3 tools, considering no one claimed any today. I for one won't be claiming another tool even if I can resurrect someone tomorrow.
I was also thinking this, however assuming that wolves can double claim tools having 3-4 would be a good idea in my opinion just as a safety measure to make sure that town has the tools they need.

Renesmee wrote:Regarding resources, I'm just worried that if Luxray is wolf, and we're lynching him, he can decide not to burn twice to spite us. He might also move off farming food. And if there is no illumination tonight, I'd really like enough of a food stockpile to be able to resurrect ASAP.
Another astute judgment that I had not considered. Don't think it changes much about how I'll be voting which is making sure that someone who I'm suspicious of is lynched... so pretty much just burning anyone  Twisted Evil

Alladin wrote:Putin, In a lot of ways the other side of Renesmee. Your most suspicious actions have probably being forcing Renesmee's claim even though I don't think it was intentional I am quite often wrong. You also seem to be pushing back on Renesmee pretty hard despite being reasonably buddy buddy before the start of day 2. Your claim was a little strange, normally claiming NK immunity is a bad idea for a town player, this game is a bit of an exception and there is a chance this was some kind of move to either get your through the night or just force more discussion when the town was slumping into inactivity. This last one is stretching a bit but the lack of a scum list at this point is a little annoying, more information is almost always better for town. Overall I think your play has contributed quite a bit to town, your run for mayor with a possible invincibility is a great play and makes me think its more likely that your role claim is legitimate. In conclusion probably one of the people I think is likely to be town, although if RoS turns out to be town then you would probably be my #1 suspect.
Putin wrote:Just curious, why would RoS being town bump me up to #1?
I'd prefer not to be too specific for obvious reasons, but basically I think that if you turn wolf then you being in partnership with Lux is a possibility and Ren is a very likely possibility. That combined with what I know about roles in this game makes it a bit suspect for there to be so many power roles. That said you might have a pretty strong restriction on your NK immunity that negates it's strength which in turn would make you less suspect. This is part of the reason I've been pushing for you to full claim ect.

Putin wrote:Well, thanks for giving him the idea that he may not have independently discovered. I also still don't think premeditated resurrection is a good idea. Least of all one that uses all of our food. Actually now that I think of it wouldn't it make more sense for a night aligned person to be able to consume large amounts of food? Would any Townies like to claim an ability that uses up a non-tool resource? You don't have to say what it is just that it exists.

Pretty sure I already mentioned that excess food won't go to waste  Wink  also I think that once again you're underestimating the power of resurrection, maybe I'm overselling it but even with the chance of hitting a wolf it seems like a great ability and in the off chance that Luxray does change the burn setting's I'll switch from wood to food. Conveniently still giving us an end day total of 4 wood while also giving us the opportunity to have a revive option for the aftermath of the coming night.

Alladin wrote:So any plans to force out hard set information would be super welcome, no matter how costly they might be. Basically for a benchmark I'd be willing to trade a large portion of our supplies for some hard information on any player and or another day to find said information... What does everyone else think about this, more information and more time is always helpful but how much is everyone willing to give up for these things?
I know this isn't super important but I'd just like a quick answer from current townies players to see what the consensus is around what is more beneficial for the town.

Edit: Lux if you want to try and detter a lynch you might as well claim, you haven't done it yet and while I and the others will probably lynch you anyway, a claim may sway some minds and give us some more info to work with. That being said seeing as no one is getting on the lynching RoS bandwagon I guess Vote:Luxray just so that we for sure have majority in case wolves change votes and Lux chooses the outcome of a tie.

Edit2: ^^ also even though you're new I think it's a bit uhhhh suspect that you haven't considered claiming yet, true there isn't a point where a lynch becomes automatic in this game but that being said lots of people seem to be gunning for you and you have seen the pattern of other players claiming to try and help prove their innocence in similar situations

End note:
Most suspect person for me = RoS
Most suspect scum team for me = Putin and Renesmee
Alladin
Alladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alladin Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 am

Putin wrote:Just curious, why would RoS being town bump me up to #1?
alladin wrote:I'd prefer not to be too specific for obvious reasons, but basically I think that if you turn wolf then you being in partnership with Lux is a possibility and Ren is a very likely possibility. That combined with what I know about roles in this game makes it a bit suspect for there to be so many power roles. That said you might have a pretty strong restriction on your NK immunity that negates it's strength which in turn would make you less suspect. This is part of the reason I've been pushing for you to full claim ect.
This is meant to be "Basically I think that if you turn wolf then you being in partnership with Lux is a possibility and Ren is a very likely possibility. I'd prefer not to be too specific for obvious reasons, but that combined with what I know about roles in this game makes it a bit suspect for there to be so many power roles. That said you might have a pretty strong restriction on your NK immunity that negates it's strength which in turn would make you less suspect. This is part of the reason I've been pushing for you to full claim ect.

sorry for wall of text
Alladin
Alladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakycauldron Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 am

Leakycauldron wrote:Cutting Wood fuels the colony’s lynching habit. 1 unit of wood is consumed at the end of each day to fuel the fires that will save the town. A second unit of wood may be used up by the mayor to illuminate the darkness

Leakycauldron
Leakycauldron

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:39 am

My claim would only confirm my lynch but ok

Im vanilla town.
Luxray
Luxray

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 am

Leakycauldron wrote:
Leakycauldron wrote:Cutting Wood fuels the colony’s lynching habit. 1 unit of wood is consumed at the end of each day to fuel the fires that will save the town. A second unit of wood may be used up by the mayor to illuminate the darkness
So are you saying that the mayor can not undo that choice once it is made?
Luxray wrote:My claim would only confirm my lynch but ok

Im vanilla town.
That seems... Stupidly unlikely.
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:03 am

Well putin youre gonna seem mighty stupid tomorrow <3
Luxray
Luxray

Back to top Go down

Post by Putin Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:10 am

Luxray wrote:Well putin youre gonna seem mighty stupid tomorrow <3

I'm not saying it's impossible, but with all the powerful roles everyone seems to have, it almost seems cruel to have a plain VT.

What made you decide to run for mayor with no powers to speak of? Why did you take Wolfsbane N1 if you are a role that the town can afford to lose? Why have you not spoken up about the seemingly vast array of powers everyone else seems to have? (I've sorta been assuming everyone had a sort of situational power)
Putin
Putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxray Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:43 am

Ran for mayor because i had no powers. I dont believe the town can afford to lose a day alligned mayor. Because im vanilla thats why
Luxray
Luxray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next