Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

+8
Brendothatsme
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Tim Tam
Walt the Alt
If I Could Rewind
Alex Steiner
The King of Eggs
Supreme Overlord
12 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Brendothatsme Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:07 am

Your lucky I don't hold grudges Smile
Brendothatsme
Brendothatsme

Scum Credits : 28

Back to top Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:12 am

@Overlord: You know I'm never able to justify my assumptions, if I tried to I'd just be making stuff up
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 am

You seem pretty shifty Darth...
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Scum Credits : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am

Vote: Walt the Alt

Jayden1222

Scum Credits : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 am

Who owns Walt the Alt?
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 am

@ Tim Tam - if you read any of the past mafia games you'll realise that's the general opinion
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 am

@ Darth - Why would I waste my time doing that?
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am

@ Tim Tam

Meta?
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 pm

OK I have a fun game for everyone.

It's called ...... guess who Walt the Alt really is.

I'm pretty sure I know who it is, however other people's thoughts/ opinions are nice.

I'll give you a hint, it can't be Jayden, Darth, Tim tam or Brend because he posted before overlord prodded them. Well at least that's what I'm assuming.

PS: a vote count would be appreciated MOD:Vote Count
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:06 pm

So is it you Rewind?
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Vote Count 5 of Day 1

Walt the Alt (3): The King of Eggs, Alex Steiner, Jayden1222
Supreme Overlord (1): Walt the Alt
The King of Eggs (1): If I Could Rewind
Darth Skywalkerbacca (1): Supreme Overlord
Brendothatsme (1): Tim Tam

Not Voting (2): Darth Skywalkerbacca, Brendothatsme

With 9 votes in play, it’s 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 11am, Monday 18th March.

With more players, it's possible we might need a deadline extension. Make your opinions known as we approach deadline.

Last edited by Supreme Overlord on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Sorry Darth; I should know better than to force you to lie.

Rewind, that does sound like a fun game! That's an interesting assumption you make; it's probably true.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Mod your 'not voting' count is off, you say there are three not voting but only have two names you forgot to put down the mysterious tenth player/ he who must not be named

Mod Note: Fixed
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Sorry but this will be a wall of text if you want the short version skip to the last paragraph.

Ok I hate to be that guy but I'd like to list what we know about roles ect. and what they mean in a more useful context.

We were given little to no knowledge of what roles would be involved in this game. However imagine that the mod (Overlord) had to be quite creative with his win conditions.

After all if he's the mod he knows what roles everyone got and therefore I imagine that his win condition is something like a "survivor" from previous games. Where he wins by running down the clock so to speak. I really doubt this game was so unbalanced as to make an all knowing mod mafia unless the only role Pm's are vanilla townies and *vanilla?* mafia. Therefore I'd say that it is extremely unlikely that Overlord is Mafia and impossible that he is town as that would just be inane.

Next is Walt the Alt and his controller (I know who you are, I think!). I doubt that this person was given overlapping roles, for example town and mafia, mafia and survivor or even survivor and town. While it is possible he may have been given these. Once again I would say it is much more likely that he is either all mafia, all survivor, or all town.

That's about all I've got right now, I based these assumptions as if town, mafia and survivor were the only win conditions which might not be true so this might all be invalid. However discussion is always good.

So these are my conclusions, Overlord is most likely not harmful towards town and therefore can be left alone for now. However in the end he will have to be dealt with as he is almost certainly NOT town. Also Walt the Alt and his controller are most likely either both town or both mafia. to me this indicates both town. As this is just more likely probability wise. Anyway I won't vote either overlord or Walt's controller unless they do something seriously off. I just don't think there's a high enough probability of them being scum.

PS: I probably will vote Walt at some point because he's basically a second life in my opinion.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Oh and by the way, no I'm not the one controlling Walt the Alt.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Overlord could be one of those rolls where you win if you're lynched so don't think we have to deal with him any time soon.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

If I Could Rewind wrote:wall of text

Ok that's fairly logical and well thought out. Also HIGHLY suspect.

Why would town not simply share the name of WtA's controller?

I mean seriously why?

So either you are lying about knowing the controllers identity(bad) or you're holding info over our heads in the hopes we don't lynch you((worse)...

Unvote:
Vote: IIRC
also
Vote: Deadline Extension

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 am

ok Eggs and IICR are scum partners (just putting it out there)
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 am

Well, nothing happens for a day, then I go out and come back to 2 more pages.
Unvote

This random vote train got far too deep. I didn't trust him simply because he's an alt and not a real boy. 3/5 to lynch on a whim feels like too much.

How does claiming not to be the alt help anyone (until he dies, of course)? How does saying you think you know who controls the alt help anyone? You're just confusing the issue and/or withholding information.

Anyway. Overlord could also be one of those roles where you win if you are the last gen 1 player alive. He could also explode on the person who kills him. In short, he's probably going to be what we don't want him to be because of Murphy's law.

I would like to hear more from the alt, either larger posts or more of them, simply Walt is interesting for having more info than the usual player.

It'd be great if the mod could tell us stuff too, but that's a bit much to ask.

Darth: What do you think we should do about Walt? Would picking his owner out help the town?
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 am

I doubt it the roles would have to be non-conflicting but Overlord usually makes a balanced game
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 am

@ Rewind: It is impossible for me to be normal town, but I can have town-beneficial abilities or a win con that partially aligns with town. That said, the same is true for Mafia.

I will guarentee that Walt and his controller do not have mutually exclusive win cons; that would mean that they would be able to win no matter what they do, which isn't much fun.

@ Eggs: Feel free to let Rewind respond first, but why would/should town share the name of Walt's controller?

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:ok Eggs and IICR are scum partners (just putting it out there)
Let's see how this works out. Vote: Eggs

Alex Steiner wrote:Overlord could also be one of those roles where you win if you are the last gen 1 player alive.
If this were true, technically I'd be a non-town faction, and would have to be removed for Gen 1 town to win (or Gen 1 Mafia for that matter). Like a serial killer.
Alex Steiner wrote:It'd be great if the mod could tell us stuff too, but that's a bit much to ask.
Don't go making assumptions. Ask first, and then I'll tell you I can't tell anything. Who knows, you might be able to trick me up or catch something that slips through the gaps. Plus, there are always simple mechanical clarifications which I'm usually happy to do.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 am

hahaha Overlord slip-up never
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:33 am

Vote Count 6 of Day 1

Walt the Alt (1): Jayden1222
Supreme Overlord (1): Walt the Alt
The King of Eggs (2): If I Could Rewind, Supreme Overlord
Brendothatsme (1): Tim Tam
If I Could Rewind (1): The King of Eggs

Not Voting (3): Darth Skywalkerbacca, Brendothatsme, Alex Steiner

With 9 votes in play, it’s 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 11am, Monday 18th March.

Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 am

Vote: Eggs

ok I'm jumping on this band wagon
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tam Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 am

Unvote

Vote: Walt the Alt.

This all seems HIGHLY suspect.
Tim Tam
Tim Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next