Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

+8
Brendothatsme
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Tim Tam
Walt the Alt
If I Could Rewind
Alex Steiner
The King of Eggs
Supreme Overlord
12 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 16 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 am

Recruiting established killers - and they have to be alone (so vigilantes or serial killers). The kill ability does not change.

Is there anything that Rewind said/did that made you think he might be neutral?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 16 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 am

yes he flipped town
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:39 am

So do you have similar suspicions for Jayden and Eggs?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

no just Rewind
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:44 am

Is there anything that Jayden or Eggs said/did that made you think they might not be neutral, even though they flipped town?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 am

well it's unlikely that they're all neutral (duh) other then that I just closed my eyes picked a faction and pointed to a name (my usual technique).
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendothatsme Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am

I have my reasons to think SO is suspicious but why are you all ganging up on him, I will hammer vote the chance arises because I said I would but I need to know why you are all voting SO?

Side note : mod can I hammer vote myself?
Brendothatsme
Brendothatsme

Scum Credits : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:22 am

Darth I'm just putting it out there but I absolutely love your conversations with overlord, I can just Imagine him pulling hair out.

@ For Tim and Brendo, No new input
@ For Darth because I want to trust you -.-
@ For Alex because your too clean

Those are my reasons for the last 4? gen 1 people being scum

@Overlord thank you, not knowing was killing me inside.
Vote: Brendo
I was going to stay on voting Tim for the rest of the game but.
Brendothatsme wrote:I have my reasons to think SO is suspicious but why are you all ganging up on him, I will hammer vote the chance arises because I said I would but I need to know why you are all voting SO?

This makes me so suspicious I cannot even put it into words. It's like ultimate "are you actually a jester mind games"

PS: I don't even care if you lied about your win con overlord. It was entertaining and that's all that matters
PPS: Alex is the Poisoner and SO recruited him (this is my new guess) also that would make Darth plus Tim mafia (in my head at least) Unless there were no mafia at the start of this game, which is entirely possible and I'm beginning to think quite likely.

Anyway I need to stop rambling, I still haven't slept so I'm in a really weird place right now (Is this what being a uni student is like). Anyway that's about all, I probably forgot something but this is a ramble so I'll just edit it in later.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 am

Anyway, proper explanation will come on Sunday morning, I'm going to sleep now.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:36 am

Brendothatsme wrote:I have my reasons to think SO is suspicious but why are you all ganging up on him, I will hammer vote the chance arises because I said I would but I need to know why you are all voting SO?

Sure, knock yourself out.
Also Brendo, do you find me more or less suspicious since my claim? And I hate to give you advice, but you should probably drop Alex and vote me; it's the only realistic way you'll save yourself. Unless you're going to hammer yourself, in which case nothing's stopping you.

If I Could Rewind wrote:Darth I'm just putting it out there but I absolutely love your conversations with overlord, I can just Imagine him pulling hair out.
Rolling Eyes

If I Could Rewind wrote:PS: I don't even care if you lied about your win con overlord. It was entertaining and that's all that matters
I aim to please.

If I Could Rewind wrote:PPS: Alex is the Poisoner and SO recruited him (this is my new guess) also that would make Darth plus Tim mafia (in my head at least) Unless there were no mafia at the start of this game, which is entirely possible and I'm beginning to think quite likely.
Leaving Brendo as town? Like I said about Darth before, I assume you are just saying this as a possibility, not that you really believe it - if you did, your vote should be anywhere but Brendo.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:36 am

Vote Count 13 of Day 2

Supreme Overlord (4; L-2): The King of Eggs, Jayden1222, Walt the Alt, Darth Skywalkerbacca
Brendothatsme (5; L-1): Alex Steiner, Sid_The_Kid, Tim Tam, Supreme Overlord, If I Could Rewind
Alex Steiner (1; L-5): Brendothatsme

Not Voting (0):

With 10 votes in play, it’s 6 to lynch.
Deadline is 12 noon, Sunday 31st March.

Jayden, Eggs, and Walt become eligible for prodding this afternoon, this afternoon, and tonight, respectively.
Sid, Rewind and Tim are in favour of a deadline extension.
As the situation currently stands, Brendo will be lynched at deadline.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendothatsme Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 am

This is hard cause its me or you (SO). I guess I'll change my vote to you
unvote
vote: Supreme Overlord

It would be stupid to hammer vote myself someone else can do it
Brendothatsme
Brendothatsme

Scum Credits : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:Well, I don't want to rule out anything as impossible ... but I don't think I'd self-vote unless there was a really believable guarantee of assistance with my next win con.
So the town makes a deal with the devil? Better the one we know to the one we don't, for now.

2 people at L-1; Brendo and Overlord.

Eggs, Jayden, Walt, Darth: Do you believe Overlord's claim, and if so, do you still think he's worth killing right now? If we wait a Day there's a chance he'll have recruited whoever's killing the town (poisoner?) and then we can kill 2 birds with 1 noose. He might have done so already, but there was some hidden condition to let him do that, so he might not have yet. Will you change your vote off Overlord for the lynch?

Sid, Tim Tam, Rewind: Do you believe Overlord's claim? Does this make you more or less inclined to lynch him today? WHat about Brendo's vote on Overlord, and subsequent considering to hammer?

If I Could Rewind wrote:Alex is the Poisoner and SO recruited him (this is my new guess)
Should we lynch Overlord now so I, the poisoner, die with him? Or wait a bit?
(in case it's not obvious, I am not the poisoner)

Since Overlord claims to not be gen 1 (until he recruits gen 1 and gets their new condition), we might not have to lynch him to beat the scum (as long as we get the poisoner first).

Would mass generation claiming help us? Might just allow the scum to fake us out by claiming to not be in competition with us until it's too late.

Sid, Rewind, Tim: What do you want from a deadline extension? I am ambivalent, but would be fine with either lynch.

Another thought: Now that Overlord has claimed, the poisoner might kill him for us (since on the surface it seems like a terrible idea to be recruited and tied to his life). On the other hand you do get sexy mod info... but since (assuming Overlord is truthful) we know how to kill a recruited killer easily, it's possibly not worth it.

Unless Brendo flips as the poisoner, of course, in which case Overlord becomes pretty harmless in the short term.

Who do we lynch first? Brendo, or Overlord?
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:Well, I don't want to rule out anything as impossible ... but I don't think I'd self-vote unless there was a really believable guarantee of assistance with my next win con.
Yeah ... I lied.

Alex Steiner wrote:Who do we lynch first? Brendo, or Overlord?
Me.

Vote: Supreme Overlord

To those people who said Jester would be too easy ... well, maybe it was, but people know me well enough to be suspicious of me if I acted overtly suspicious.

The claim was utter bogus of course, but it did give me some interesting ideas ...
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 am

Final Vote Count of Day 2

Supreme Overlord (6; LYNCH): The King of Eggs, Jayden1222, Walt the Alt, Darth Skywalkerbacca, Brendothatsme, Supreme Overlord
Brendothatsme (4; L-2): Alex Steiner, Sid_The_Kid, Tim Tam, If I Could Rewind

Not Voting (0):

Supreme Overlord, Mod Jester, Lynched Day 2
Supreme Overlord fulfilled his win condition!

It is now Open Night. All players except Supreme Overlord may post. No prods will be handed out.
I will post the Mod Jester role PM (as per rule 14) within the day.

Please submit all night actions by 4pm, Monday 1st April. If all actions are in and everyone has been online, I may begin Day 3 early.

Last edited by Supreme Overlord on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Well, all that Overlord psychiatrist discussion was for naught. Thanks Razz

Well, I guess it was going to happen eventually (unless the poisoner got him, which I was hoping to happen).

We don't autolose, which is good.

Rule 1: The Overlord lies

Brendo lynch Day 3 y/y? He's done nothing to make him look less scummy to me.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 am

The deadline is Monday, not Tuesday as I originally wrote.

Supreme Overlord (Mod Jester) Role PM:
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 am

Good now that that's over and done with we can get down to business.

I'm going to be killed tonight so I look forward to my next win con, I ask just one thing - AVENGE ME!!!
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

no wait my bad Gen 1 mafia will kill me tonight and then win, that is assuming there is two of them not just one.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 am

Kind of killed your own game there didn't you Overlord Wink. I like it when games get out of hand it's so fun to watch.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 am

no wait I forgot about Walt,

Dear Serial Killer

Please don't target either myself or Walt for a night action, the other two are most likely scum, if you target either me or Walt the scum will win, if you choose to target one of the other players the game will continue for another day and all three factions have a chance of winning.

Thank You Very Much

(This plea does sound scummy but what the heck I won't be around for the result)
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 am

Well. Damn.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 am

I apologise for interrupting your Open Night, but a matter has been brought to my attention by The King of Eggs.

The text for Rule 6 is as follows.
Supreme Overlord, Emphasis Added wrote:6. All players can vote to lynch another player. You may not vote for yourself. Votes should be cast in the following format: Vote: PLAYERNAME. If your vote is not bolded, it does not count. You may use nicknames and acronyms while voting, so long as I understand who you mean.
This rule was violated:
Supreme Overlord, Emphasis Added wrote:Supreme Overlord (6; LYNCH): The King of Eggs, Jayden1222, Walt the Alt, Darth Skywalkerbacca, Brendothatsme, Supreme Overlord

Now, this rule was a relic of an older ruleset, which should have been changed. Indeed, I thought it had been changed, as evidenced by these quotes:
Supreme Overlord, Page 16 wrote:You can vote for yourself; I'm not going to do another votecount just yet, but that's perfectly legal.
Supreme Overlord, Page 20 wrote:
Brendothatsme wrote:mod can I hammer vote myself?
Sure, knock yourself out.
Supreme Overlord, Page 20 wrote:Vote: Supreme Overlord

Normally I would just change the rule to what it was supposed to be, but:
Supreme Overlord, Emphasis Added wrote:Player-Aspect – You are a player in the game. You have a vote, you may post, and you can be targeted by actions. You may not use your moderator powers to give yourself an advantage.

Now, the way I see it, I have two choices:
a) Modkill myself and end Day 2 with a No-Lynch
b) Allow my victory and continue the game
In either situation, I will remove 'You may not vote for yourself.' from Rule 6.
Please PM me your opinion and any other comments on the matter. Walt, as an extension of another player, does not get a say of his own.
This matter will be resolved by the end of Night 2.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:26 pm

I'd like to say i called that he was jester a while ago, but was part of the voting as well...

Jayden1222

Scum Credits : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 am

Honestly I vote for B)

I think saying you can vote yourself as mod is fair enough. Yeah that's about it for now, I'm really tempted to go original Darth right now and just abstain from voting.

Anyway can people please post there Gen 1 scum picks (as in who they think is most likely scum). That's about all for now.

Oh @Darth I believe that there is only 1 Gen 1 mafia, because of the amount of neutral players. SO, (the poisoner?) and walt?
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next