Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over

+4
Reverse Simplicity
Tim Tam
Alex Steiner
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Is this game any good? Damn Alex and his self esteem lowering posts

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 8 Vote_l1033%Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 8 Vote_r10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 8 Vote_l1033%Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 8 Vote_r10 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Mind Screw Meadow Game Over - Page 8 Empty Re: Mind Screw Meadow Game Over

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 am

Darth is dead, see above.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 am

Vote: the frog man
FoS: the frog man

Game over guys.

Normally I'd say 'good game', but...
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 am

Vote: the frog man

FoS: the frog man

gg

not really
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 am

ouch. this game failed.

the frog man lynch D2

endgame:

Winners Town/Lovers

basic MOD notes

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Welcome the frog man, you are Arthur Penhaligon from, The Keys to the Kingdom series. Town Win Condition
The Morrow Days are stirring up trouble even here, they have ensured that everyone receives a message saying that you are to be killed, you are the enemy they say. We you will prove them wrong, using the powers of the first Key you will vanquish the true enemies and take the remaining Keys from the morrow days.
Active ability:
Day Specific Night Kill – each night you may send me a message targeting one player (or player role name <this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>) and they will be killed during the night phase. You flavour will change as you acquire more Keys.
Passive abilities:
Protection – the first Key will protect you from night kills.
Key search. Each night you will receive a new Key; with this new key a new ability will be unlocked.
Mod: second key allows the night kill to become a day kill, and protection from all actions, including positive ones. Third key causes positive actions to be allowed, and gives a new ability of almost there!: three keys down, two to go, what will happen tomorrow anyone knows- you can now be slightly more sure- on top of your normal kill you may send a second name, this player will share your protection. If the player survives till end game then the ability THE HEIR becomes active and the scum are killed by the keys before end game occurs.
EVERYBODY
Hmmm that frogs bloke looks a bit suspicious don’t you think? Says a voice
What whose there?! You yell.
Never mind that. I’m trying to tell you that the frog man is a dirty scum ball the voice explains
What? Really? You ask amazed? Wait why should I trust a disembodied voice?
Heh heh heh, I guess you’ll just have to! The voice fades

something i thought about but later removed
Welcome, you are Darth Han Skywalkerbacca the Hut, from real life. Town Win Condition. (You can still win after mod kill)
This just wouldn’t be the same mafia without a Darth death reveal Day 1; yes I’m sorry you die in Night 1, so sad {sigh} oh well. What’s that I hear you saying, surely there is a bonus to balance that out! You presume far too much of a mind/mod screw mod! Hmmm well ok I suppose it’s not quite far to not give you a bone. Hmmmm well Darth is right most of the time with his predictions of scum, so how about this. At the start of Day 1 I will pm you with a full roles list yep that’s right. Oh wait now it’s unbalanced again. Should you leak any of this information the scum will win by default. I’m sorry I guess you will just have to win everyone over.
Active ability: – zip
Passive abilities:
Bad luck – you will die on Night 1
Holy Prophet – you know everyone’s role. But you and your followers will be crucified if you reveal any data. <you also know that the people of the town must use pronouns in their Posts after day 1. This you may reveal, this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>

Oh wait what that!

Never mind that. I’m trying to tell you that the frog man is a dirty scum ball the voice explains

Welcome Reverse Simplicity, you are The King of Eggs, from real life. Survivalist Win Condition
What the mods a role {shocked} well actually if you had read the mind screw games as I asked this should be an obvious choice. That’s right you are me. With all my abilities as a player.
Active ability:
Persuasion – each Night, (Including Night zero), you may send me a player name and that player will be immune to votes for the duration of the next Day. You cannot send your own name.
Vibes: with a 90% accuracy I will send you a player name and a player role name each Day. You may distribute this in any form you like.
Passive abilities:
Good luck. – You have a 20% chance to dodge Night Actions.
Mod target – as this is a mind screw game I recommend you avoid lynching the mod. You never know who will die instead of him. Oh wait yes you do. YOU.
General Mao – you are responsible for the lack of a rules list. A full list will appear upon your death
<you know that FoS are important in this game, this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>

Oh wait what that!

Hmmm that frogs bloke looks a bit suspisious don’t you think? Says a voice

Welcome Supreme Overlord, you are Fitzchivalry Farseer, from the Elderling Series. Lovers Win Condition/ Serial Killer Win Condition
Oh no! You and your girl friend (Alex Steiner) Molly Chandler are both inside this messed up game.
Active ability:
Lovers – you may talk to your love in this quick topic. At any time
Passive abilities:
Rage – if molly should die then you know that you will retreat into your wolf Wit companion and take your revenge upon the fools that hurt her (you will become Night Eyes {serial Killer Win condition, and will be able to send a night kill request}
<you also know that there is one real life role in this game, this is yours to spread as you wish, you also know that this role doesn’t belong to a member of the mafia , this also you may reveal, this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>

Oh wait what that!

Welcome Alex Steiner, you are Molly Chandler, from the Elderling Series. Lovers Win Condition/ Town Win Condition
Oh no! You and your boy friend (Supreme Overlord) Fitzchivalry Farseer are both inside this messed up game.
Active ability:
Lovers – you may talk to your love in this quick topic. At any time
Passive abilities:
Remarry – you are not as violent as Fitz, you smell and look better too, he always smells of that dog if Fitz should die then you know that you will remarry to someone else and simply become a member of the town.
<you also know that there is one Keys to the Kingdom role in this game, this is yours to spread as you wish, you also know that this players role isn’t scum, this also you may reveal, this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>

Oh wait what that!

Welcome Mikey b0y, you are Scooby Doo, from The Adventures of Scooby Doo.
Raggy? Oh where’s raggy? You ask, well I gruess ill have to get out of here to find the rest of the gang.
Active ability:
Meddling dog – each night you may send me a yes or no question about a player (without mentioning alignments) and I will answer truthfully.
Passive abilities:
Scooby snack – if you are responsible for hammering scum I will grant you immunity from night kill you lynching in the following Night and Day respectively <you also know that I like Fridays for my deadlines and prime numbers to lynch. This you may reveal, this is special knowledge that You alone posses, you also know that every role pm contained a piece of important information.>

Oh wait what that!

Welcome Darth Han Skywalkerbacca the Hut, you are Darth Vader, from the Star Wars series. Mafia Win Condition
You and your partner in evilness (Tim Tam) galbatorix are stuck on this stupid thread. Well while you’re here why not have a little fun. You and your partner must eliminate every other faction. Or make sure that nothing can prevent, this in order to win
Active ability:
Mafia –either you or your partner may make a night kill request each night, your kill method is decapitated
Evil – you may talk to your Partner in this quick topic. During night only
Passive abilities:
In sync – You know who, if anyone, targets your partner
<in this spot every role pm contained a piece of important information. You must make up your own.>

Oh wait what that!

Welcome Tim Tam, you are Galbatorix, from the inheritance series. Mafia Win Condition
You and your partner in evilness (Darth Han Skywalkerbacca the Hut) Darth Vader are stuck on this stupid thread. Well while you’re here why not have a little fun. You and your partner must eliminate every other faction. Or make sure that nothing can prevent, this in order to win
Active ability:
Mafia –either you or your partner may make a night kill request each night, your kill method is decapitated
Evil – you may talk to your Partner in this quick topic. During night only
Passive abilities:
In sync – You know who, if anyone, targets your partner
<in this spot every role pm contained a piece of important information. You must make up your own.>

Oh wait what that!

Welcome The King of Eggs, you are Multiple personality disorder, from Psychology Mod Win Condition
Yes even the od gets a role PM!
Active ability:
MPSD: You must maintain a set of up to 5 personas, one who lies, one who can’t, one with a choice, and two reward personas.
Switch: each day the two polar roles swap personalities, ie the lair speaks truth, vica versa
Passive abilities:
In sync – You know who, if anyone, targets your partner.
<it would be faster to type everything you did not know...>

Mod gifts:
1. a role Prime Minister decided by you
2. a persona (give as much detail as possible, anything not covered by you will be used by me! LOL
3. the Trio will target a person of your choosing Tomorrow

Mod Punishments:
1. your role PM will be posted in the thread.
2. half majority will cause your lynch
3. the trio will target you Tomorrow.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 am

Sorry I ruined your game. But you knew giving me that ability would mess with my head. *I swear never to play a mindscrew game again*
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 am

I think balance was lacking; 2 Mafia, 2 Lovers, 2 Town and a Survivor? Uninformed majority?
The scum were underpowered, I think, and their players didn't help. On the other hand, frog's first role was incredibly overpowered, and I think if he'd claimed that the Morrow Days were spreading disinformation, he might have survived.

Alex and I were essentially a scum team of our own. Since FoSes were half-votes, we could easily get majority and steamroll our way through the last couple of players.
I actually quite liked my role, although I was a little bit scared at the start that Alex would bus me to gain town cred.

Eggs, I think you needed to take a step back from being a player and focus mroe on modding. Vote counts needed to be more frequent, and very little attention was given to your death reveals.
I am glad that things like the voices and punishments were in the actual role PMs.
Can you post a rule set and any night actions? Why were the targeted players chosen?

Our Lovers QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/HV2ap44yaHSa
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 am

hhmmm ^its ironic that my next set-up requires mod players? how to get around that? mmmm ignore you.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8