Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia 2.0

+4
The King of Eggs
Supreme Overlord
Reverse Simplicity
If I Could Rewind
8 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Mafia 2.0 - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 am

BUMP
Alex, an opinion here.
Mod: how's this game continuing. Maybe a vote count?

Darth, another reason why you could have a 100% planner result would be if you were an angel. And we only have your word for it that you have no scum win condition.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2678

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 am

Vote: Darth

LyLo meta to heck.

100% + angel hint, that'll do me.

Now leave me alone.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 am

The day ends. it's night time now

PS: night ends on Monday
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

As you slowly drag Darth to the noose you had set up he seems to lack any type of defence at all, you find this strangely comforting. Maybe he is scum and has given up you think but then suddenly he opens his eyes.... except they were already open. For the first time in a while Darth truly sees the world in all its glory, all its splendour and all its sadness Darth doesn't struggle as you fix the noose around his neck.

You all wake up in your beds, hmmmmmm you think to yourself what a terrible dream, you love Darth you would never kill that guy. As you get up and make your way to the square you notice something out of place the buildings seem a little strange as you reach the square you see only one other person you realise Alex and Lord mustn't have made it. you decide to check their houses you check Alex's first and you find nothing there except some lucky items namely a horse shoe you also spot an old war medal from Vietnam but you find nothing to indicate he was evil (you also find his body with minus a few litres of blood and whith some wholes in his chest). you decide to check Overlords house next and find his body laid out on the table with a bullet in his face you find the rest of the house empty except for his Doctors tools such as a stethoscope and some medicines however you also find a map to what looks like a house. Being your curious selves you decide to follow the map figuring it will lead you to the answers you've been searching for. However what you find makes you suspect Overlord, there is a man tied to a bed and vials and test tubes are all around him. On closer inspection it looks like he had the virus but has been cured of it so this person is obviously part of this messed up experiment just like you. As you release him he starts screaming saying his name is Mikey and that Overlord cured him of the virus with his medicinces but he doesn't know which ones.

Day 5 begins and Mikey boy 2 Darth and Reverse are the only ones left alive.

Have fun

Last edited by If I Could Rewind on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey b0y Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm

I is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikey b0y
Mikey b0y

Scum Credits : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey b0y Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm

hello everyone
Mikey b0y
Mikey b0y

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Mikeyboy and darth?

Mikeyboy has a clean slate I cannot read into him at all...

Darth didnt die because he has some special ability?

FFS I ehat you srsly...

Claim please mikey
Darth explain why your neck did not break.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 am

I'm going to alter the last whole informing night day thing because i DIND'T HAVE A CHANCE TO finish it before
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey b0y Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 am

I is an Untrustworthy War Vet
Mikey b0y
Mikey b0y

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

sorry I haven't been on in while I don't know why I didn't die at the end of the last day I messaged Rewind because I didn't know if I'd been lynched or not and he replied you are lynched but you are not dead so I assume it is something to do with my ability. Also with three left It takes two to lynch and I'm not going to vote and if i'm immune to lynching there really is no use trying it so ... Have fun
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Towns chance of winning if mikey is lynched is 100%
Towns chance of winning if darth is lynched is at 30%

Vote: Mikeyboy These are my planer results.

Darth. Vote just this once. Or its going to be a stalemate.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:51 am

I can see that Reverse so I'll take your advice

Vote: Reverse Simplicity...NOT
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 am

1 DAY LEFT

Deadline is tommorow/Tuesday at 6:00, night will go till Thursday 8:00
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 am

So... Darth is a survivor class, Mikey is scum/own faction. If mikey is lynched Town wins, If I was to lynch darth my ability would be in play (70/30 chance to win against scum (Yer I misred my PM, mine was unstructured and I am not that good a reader (Thanks for confirming it IICR)))

If I am lynched Darth would win with Mikey... Is that about right darth?

If so I am so going to lose Darth doesnt like me because I picked on him about not voting ^^
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:70/30 chance to win against scum
Just to clarify thats 30% chance to win even if town loses, 70% chance to change nothing.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 am

Sorry this took so long but I couldn't do this on the school computers, I haven't hadenough time at home and then it just wouldn't let me post then I realised the computer that I was on wasn't letting me post becase of the sise of it (I put everything including roles and night actions in) so I'll post the ending in three parts then post the roles, night actions and story.

And in the last days, the days of angels and the days of true maddness the veil will be lifted and all will be able to see clearly but only one will see, and he shall be the true protector of gaurdians and he shall be the namesless, the maddened and the sorrowful. - Nobody important ????

Mafia 2.0 ending Part 1:

Reverse Simplicity:
I knew that tonight would be the last night of this maddness so I decided it was fitting that tonight I would go a little mad myself I knew even before he confirmed it that Darth wasn't going to help me Lynch Mikey, so I decided I might as well get to work right away. Locking my house door behind me I started to plan, "the windows need to be barred thoose two doors need to be blocked off" I thought to myself as a walked to my bathroom to get the stuff I had been collecting and hording since we found mikey. I worked all through the afternon and had just finished as the sun started to set, although I could barley see it though the bars I had covered my windows with, as I looked around admiring my handywork a strange thought came to me, how different my house looks now I thought, the windows were all bared with old piping fixed into the wall, the doors along the hallway had all been covered by sheetmetal that was nailed to the walls. Then almost Involuntarily my eyes flicked to the masterpeice of everything I had done here it was simple yet genius and it perfectly filled the only hole in my plan, the tape recorder would flick on whenever someone opened the door it already had a message asking the person to state their name and so forth that way I would know they were coming as well as if they were friendly or not which would have been a problem otherwise becasue I wouldn't be able to see well from 50 metres down the hall behind a baricade.

And so Reverse sat behind the baricade he had constructed waiting, he waited for someone who he didn't know because do we really know anyone in this world, all of his oldest friends had had terible secrets revealed in the last few days and as he sat he woundered about himself, in fact his last thought before the door burst open was about his own sanity and even if he did get out of this would he ever be sane again.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Sorry It's taking me so long to do this but I'm on holidays at Stanthorpe with virtually no access to internet. so you'll have to forgive me if I only do a bit at a time. but also I thought it might help my posting issues or if it didn't it couldn't hurt. so basically this is part two of the end.

And in the last days, the days of angels and the days of true maddness the veil will be lifted and all will be able to see clearly but only one will see, and he shall be the true protector of gaurdians and he shall be the namesless, the maddened and the sorrowful. - Nobody important ????

Mafia 2.0 ending Part 2:

Darth Skywalkerbacca
I know voting for a lynch is wrong, no one can rightfully condemn someone else to death without some kind of God like insight however even though I knew voting for Mikey B0y wasn't the right solution or even close to it I still had an irresistible urge to vote for him, in fact my lips seemed to move of their own accord with my body forming the words and speaking them while my mind and spirt were frantically trying to stop them being said. "I vote to lynch Mikey B0y" as soon as those words left my body I wanted to take them back, I wanted to change what I had said somehow, well my mind wanted to but my body wasn't obeying my mind, in fact my body was already moving towards Mikey B0y and boldly pushing him towards the noose Reverse was erecting when all of a sudden Mikey started to scream, it wasn't a piecing scream in fact it was almost just a yell, a frantic horrified yell of someone who knows something terrible is about to happen and nothing can change it. I didn't care about the scream though I just kept dragging him closer to the rope, not caring at all about how his frantically flailing arms scratched and tore at me while I forcefully pushed him to the gallows then suddenly His flailing ceased and I saw Reverse holding his arms down stopping him from hurting us, the closer we got to the gallows the more I felt this strange yet familiar feeling rising in me it was a feeling unlike any other it was pure joy, pure bliss but most of all it was rising as my expectations rose because we were getting closer to the gallows, closer to a death. It must have taken seconds but for me those five steps seemed to take minutes, after the first step my eyes opened slightly wider as the bliss grew even more, as I took the second step my breathing changed pace in expectation rose, by the forth step my mouth was full of saliva as if savoring some exquisite taste but it wasn't a taste I was savoring it was Mikey B0y's horror and oncoming death that had me excited. By my final step my lips were quivering, my eyes were as wide as they could go, my hands shock so hard that it was a miracle no one noticed and it took every ounce of self control I had not to start drooling but it wasn't just a physically change no I felt joyful, exquisite, happy, excited, blissful in fact I was in a state not unlike that of someone who had just popped a pill or shot up, the easiest way to describe it was to say I was on a high. In fact when the noose closed around Mikey B0y's head I gave a little shudder of joy and then another one after he stopped twitching and as Reverse moved up to check Mikey's pockets I went up behind him, it's a wonder he didn't notice it, or maybe he did and just passed it off as my curiosity in wanting to know who Mikey B0y really was and what he was after but he didn't turn around and ask me what I was doing and even if he did I doubt it would have saved him no Reverse's fate was sealed the moment he turned his back to me. His lips parted in a silent scream as I plunged the knife into his kidney in fact I almost collapsed from the ecstasy right then but through sheer force of will I stayed upright and viscously wrenched the knife sideways tearing into his soft, delicate flesh, this time his scream wasn't silent, this time his scream seemed to tear into my brain making it explode in clouds of ecstasy this is how to live I thought to myself then completely taken by the sheer pleasure of the moment I passed out.

The next time Darth had coherent thought again was in his bed just after he had woken up, he wondered about these dreams he'd been having about whether they meant anything or if they were just nightmares induced by his current situation, however Darth knew that even if he got out of this alive and even if he never went though one of those dreams again he would never forgive himself for feeling pleasure while he slowly killed someone.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Sorry It's taking me so long to do this but honestly I haven't had time and haven't felt like it because It's the holidays and there's just so much stuff going on and I'm really busy.

Mafia 2.0 ending Part 3:

Reverse Simplicity:

I glanced up at the clock again and sighed again, it hadn't changed much it was still only 12:30am, it seemed so improbable that time could move so fast and then so slowly. The first few hours of waiting had been tense but had seemed to fly by but now the last thirty minutes had seemed to take as long as those last five hours, this was made even worse by the overwhelming tiredness I was starting to feel. Some part of my brain that was still rational shouted at me that it was the adrenalin and nervous energy that had gotten me this far but now all the exercise of barricading my house had caught up to me and was making me feel drowsy but right now I didn't want to be rational I wanted to stay awake because I knew staying awake meant life rather than an almost certain death that would await me if I slept. The next thing I knew I was waking with a start, saved by my pre-recorded message and Mikey's voice yelling out "Come quick Darth is walking around and yelling all kinds of crazy things I think he's losing his mind". There was a slight pause as my sleepy brain tried to process this information. Then I started running down the hall all the while berating myself for being so blind Darth was always kind of different how much would it have taken to push him off the edge of sanity and make him start this crazy, sick, twisted horror that had become my life. By the time I reached Mikey at the end of the hallway I was filled with Rage, and sadness, because no matter what Darth had done he was still my friend and I could have seen this coming and stopped it. There were no words needed when I got to the door all was needed was a nod and a look and then me and Mikey were running, running for the square, running for Darth. As me and Mikey reached the square I looked around frantically trying to see Darth but he wasn't there, then all of a sudden I felt strange and all I could see was red dripping down past my eyes and all I could hear was Mikey softly chanting drip, drip, drip, drip in a high pitched child like voice.

And so Reverse's life ended, and when It did there was only two people left standing in that square one was Mikey and the other was someone who wasn't ever there to begin with he was just a shadow of a memory, but more important than that he was lost and would never be brought home.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 am

Mafia 2.0 ending part 4

Mikey b0y:

As I sat I waited and as I waited I thought about all the things that I would do over the next few weeks. However my thoughts keep being interrupted by a strange sensation that kept melting over me it was strange almost like having a cold shower on a hot day and having the water slowly roll down your face drip down off your chin onto the floor, drip drip, drip, drip. Every now and then some of the water gets in your mouth but it doesn't taste bad in fact it tastes great because the water is so cold and refreshing but if you try and drink the water it stops being cold and refreshing and instead just tastes like normal water. Then I felt my tongue move, as if of it's own accord and lick 1 tiny drop of water from my chin which was strange because it wasn't a hot day, it was the middle of the night, and I wasn't having a cold shower yet there was water on my chin. I looked up to see if there was any rain but the sky was clear of anything and everything except for the moon and the stars looking like little fireworks off in the distance. Then I remembered Reverse and looked around but Reverse wasn't there it was strange, as if he'd vanished but he couldn't have his blood was still their splattered all over the concrete. I started to lapse back into my dreaming of tomorrow when I heard a splash, it took me a second to realise where it had come from but then I remembered Reverse.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 am

Mafia 2.0 ending part 5:

????

Sitting, waiting and looking back on the most eventful week of my life it was hard not to feel the pain, joy, fear, horror and exhilaration that everyone had felt during it. And no matter how I looked at it I couldn't help but feel disgust and yet satisfaction with myself it was strange to feel such opposite emotions from the same action. By not helping, or more correctly by helping both sides equally I had given both sides the same chance at victory, yet not the same chance for defeat. However none of that matters now what's done is done, or at least that's what I told myself and most of believed it, there was just one small part of me that wouldn't accept that as an answer. Yet all these thoughts, all these feelings all stem from the same source, that one question which I have never quite been sure of "Should I have chosen Darth". He had been the easiest to mould the abilities needed and yet the hardest to be made to believe that they were needed. Because he was the strongest, the kindest yet also the most naive, If I Could Rewind was suddenly snapped out of his pondering by the noise of Darth arriving. As Darth arrived Rewind stopped his brain thinking about anything any more and simply settled down to wait for the inevitable defeat that by now he was sure that would come.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:27 am

Mafia 2.0 ending part 6:

DarthSkywalkerbacca

As I walked towards the appointed place I kept checking my watch trying to delay the inevitable images that I knew would come. This time however they were only fleeting a thrusting knife, a fear filled face, soft laughter and blood, so much blood. The vision left me and I woke lying on the ground shivering due to the cold and my fear about what was happening, I just wanted it to end the constant images, sensation and dreams, I needed it all to end.

Mikey b0y

I waited patiently for Darth to arrive, patiently I said slowly sounding out the word syllable by syllable savouring it's flavour. It was a word I was very familiar with I always had to be patient, earning trust, waiting for suspicions to die down or even just waiting for someone to turn their head and expose their beautiful succulent neck. Suddenly I felt something snap inside me and I stopped thinking as a burning need consumed me, a need to eat, I lifted a head to my mouth and stared chewing absently trying to recover my thoughts but they were already gone.

DarthSkywalkerbacca

I had to stumble, their was no other way for me to walk the pain was too great building inside my head trying to form images but I wouldn't, I couldn't see those things again. Suddenly the ground changed underneath my feet and I looked up to see Mikey b0y in front of me eating and sitting on a step next to something, I focused trying to see what it was. "OH GOD" was all I could say before I emptied my stomach that anyone or anything could do that to someone disgusted and sickened me, it was almost enough to make me change my mind about what I was going to do, almost but not quite.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 am

???
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1249

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 pm

why the question marks??????
/irony
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 am

Have we got a result yet?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2678

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Thu May 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Okay so, needless to say this has taken me much longer than it should have. In fact I only got around to it because someone (guess who) asked me about the final result several times.

Firstly I'd just like to apologize for the bad quality that infected this game at certain points. For the setup to work well there had to be a decent amount of activity fairly early on which was bad planing on my part. Also I made some of the roles too complex and didn't think other roles through well enough in other cases. Basically I made quite a few mistakes as a Mod and then several players dropped out shortly after day one, leading to a role discrepancy. However what was worse was that originally there was only one Mafia player but they had a recruitment ability. This meant that while the inactivity was being dealt with and town having a slow start anyway. The Mafia managed to gain control of another player. I don't have a full list of night actions and roles anymore, as I accidentally deleted all my saved PM's quite a while ago... I thought that the delete all button was delete one -.-

However from my memory and looking at what happening in game I think I've managed to piece most of what happened together. So without further ado here is the Mafia 2.0 end write up that has been so long in the coming.

First are the role Pm's (note: these are not the Pm's I sent out, they are a more in depth version. The version I sent out was the same as what the first post in the Mafia 2.0 thread says.):

The Frog Man:

He was inactive from day one, he picked up his role pm but then was unable to play for some reason... I don't know why but he also wasn't on resplect. Once again I don't know him IRL so I have no idea what happened. As such when he was killed he hadn't investigated anyone and so didn't give away any information.

Mikey:

Reverse Simplicity:

Alex Steiner:

The King of Eggs:

Darth:

Supreme Overlord:

Alex 2:

Mikey 2:
Note: Mikey was spawned by SO's death

This is basically all the abilities and roles and in review it got way too cluttered and mind-screwy too fast, I probably should have scaled all the information reduction back a step but I was going too flavor heavy on the mystery at the time. I also used the re spawning mechanic far too much but I was trying to compensate for the early lack of activity and then later on my lack of activity.

I will critique this more later feel free to add your own. I'm too to do more right now so I'll post the night actions tomorrow. Night for now world
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next