Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew Mafia 6.0

+4
Supreme Overlord
Dark Vessel
SolVI
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Mindscrew Mafia 6.0 - Page 16 Empty Re: Mindscrew Mafia 6.0

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:12 am

Am going to Vote: Darth Skywalkerbacca for now at least. I really don't think Eggs is a valid target. The ??? Could very well be because he is not a player and therefore does not have an alignment in my book.
Would kind of expect such a distraction from Eggs, but if we aren't willing to lynch myself or Overlord than I will change over to Eggs. Let me know what you guys think.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1790

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:16 pm

Unvote

Vote: TKoE

Guess we will put this theory to the test..
SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:03 pm

We're now at 3 votes for TKoE. Overlord, Darth, we need one of you.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Scum Credits : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 am

I think the best course of action is to vote TKoE right now, at least just to see what happens.

I don't know if this is going to yield any good results for us, but there's no harm in trying, right?

Everyone post more please, activity activity activity!
SolVI
SolVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:49 am

Unvote

Vote:TKOE
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:30 am

That seems like it should be the hammer (unless Electrix hammered with the ??? vote included).
If Eggs is scum and Sid is being truthful, that might be gg by the start of Day 4.  Otherwise we might have to make a quick decision before Scarfalot dies again Day 4.

Scarfalot, do you have any idea (or will Eggs tell you) exactly when you die?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2673

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 am

Welcome to my Domain!

Bah

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Votes:
Dark Vessel - Supreme Overlord [Error]
The King of Eggs - Dark Vessel, Sir_Scarfalot, Electrix, Sid_The_Kid [LYNCH]
Darth Skywalkerbacca - Darth Skywalkerbacca [Error]

Players not voting:

FoS':

The King of Eggs - Supreme Overlord

Players not FoSing:

Sid_The_Kid
Elextrix
Sir_Scarfalot
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

WARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)

With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynch

Deadline: [Error]

The strange man who has been watching you this whole time doesn't even protest as you drag him to the noose, the only reaction he has at all is to sneer at the lot of you as the rope is tightened

The King of Eggs, The King of Eggs [Mindscrew Series] (Homicidal Moderator), Lynched Day 3

WARNING: Rule 23 clause deactivated

Night 3 Begins

Alex Steiner reappears out of nowhere, looking vaguely confused
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1244

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:35 pm

Welcome to my Domain!

Pass Priority

You all slept oddly well again last Night, that is, until the screaming starts. You all rush out just in time to see Sir_Scarfalot reduced to a pile of ash

As you have come to expect now, also you find Alex Steiner, gagged, and medicated, all his minor injuries gone, he's otherwise fine though.

Sir_Scarfalot. Harriet Jones [Dr Who], (Town Political Manipulator), Incinerated Night 3
Sid_The_Kid. Chris Angel [Chris Angel Mindfreak], (Neutral Mindfuck), Fulfilled their Win Condition Night 3. Congratulation!

Vote Count 1 Day 4

Votes:

Players not voting:
Supreme Overlord
Elextrix
Alex Steiner
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

FoS':

Players not FoSing:
Supreme Overlord
Elextrix
Alex Steiner
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:46 pm

And so I am vindicated! Still suspect me, Overlord? Wink
Well, we know Alex is a neutral... Otherwise we're at a dead end for now.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:07 pm

Alex, what's your wincon?
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:50 pm

Huh. So Sid has escaped the shackles!

Scarf has also been "incinerated", which to me is definitely completely different than being "deleted", so I'm willing to bet that whoever killed him was totally different than the last murder we saw.

I'm also curious to know what Alex's win con is, and what Sid's win con was, that enabled him to win. I'm gonna read back over all the previous posts and days and check to see if it wasn't mentioned. It was a few days, so it very likely was, and I've just forgotten.
SolVI
SolVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:36 am

Scarf already said he was gonna die today, Electrix. It was part of his revival. There are no more murderers in town!
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:37 am

Albeit, Alex IS a fire-mage, so there's a chance he was involved...
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:51 am

But i'm prone to think it was just part of Scarf's revival.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:58 am

Could just be Eggs, everybody else has come back at this point
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:59 am

Everybody already knows what I plan on doing so Vote: Supreme Overlord
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:22 am

Dark Vessel wrote:Still suspect me, Overlord? Wink
Nah, I think the evidence is in your favour.

Four colours: Eggs indigo, Alex purple, Sid blue, Town green.

It seems pretty clear to me that Alex killed Scarfalot - Incinerated by the Neutral Pyromancer.  Scarfalot didn't clarify, but two cycles from their return Day 2 was Day 4, not Night 3.

I targeted Scarfalot and hit Scarfalot, which tells me the ability rotation is gone (I assume that's the Rule 23 clause deactivated).  Alex tried to kill Dark Vessel? Or maybe suspected the rotation was over, and was aiming for Scarfalot and happy with Dark Vessel.
Electrix, I assume you tried to save Scarfalot by targeting Alex.

At this stage I'm willing to play as if we've got five players alive, 4:1 town:scum (with Alex the killing non-town).
Mislynch me, 3:1 going into Night 4
Alex kills somebody, 2:1 going into Day 5
Sadly, you have to lynch Alex then, which means you can't lynch Darth.
Alex, any chance you kill Darth for me Night 4? You can basically guarantee he won't be a protection target, and it keeps your chances alive for other shenanigans!

I won't vote myself, just yet, since that could allow Alex to hammer before we get discussion sorted.
FoS: Supreme Overlord
Vote: Alex Steiner
(If he gets accidentally lynched before discussion, I won't be too sad ... actually yes I will, because that probably ends the game with no chance for shenanigans to kill Darth)
Unvote
(I apologise for not having my vote in use)

Also, no one resurrect me, if you've still got one in the back - that will prevent Darth's win con, even if I have already died.  Resurrect Scarfalot again, or any non-Darth Town that dies Night 4.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:16 am

I don't have time to set up neat quote blocks to respond to things, but I'll do my best with context clues.

Hello, I'm back. Sorry about the little lie I told about my wincon, I did genuinely hope my investigation spoofing ability would work on the lie detector (it's meant to make me seem Town to the investigator, so if I say I'm Town and the investigator is Town, surely they can't see that as a lie, right?). Swap Town for Neutral in my role name and that's Chandra.

Yes, incineration is the missing piece of my power budget Overlord spotted earlier. I targeted Sir Scarfalot in hopes of hitting Dark Vessel to claim the Flame. I regret killing Sir Scarfalot, although it technically helps my wincon, which needs at least one of each faction (colour?) dead and myself alive. Presumably that includes The King of Eggs' in his personal faction, Sid (who is not in the player list and so counts as dead?), Sir Scarfalot (sorry again about that). Since I haven't won and left the plane, someone else still needs to die for me to win.

Just to be clear, I did not try to kill anyone on Night 1, I felt my other ability was more important, because my strategy was to root out the non-Town factions (besides myself) with the Town. I expected some Town to die by other means by the time my wincon was close to being fulfilled. Worst case scenario I could kill someone in the Town endgame to still secure my win.

I have no additional information about my resurrection, and I will particularly note that I did not get anything about an expiry date or timed life, I have the same information as is in the thread; I'm quite confused. Still, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, I can still win.

Of note, I have information from my role that tells me I was targeted for a kill, and I infer that the Deleter is still at large, blocked from killing me while I was tied up (but I was definitely not prevented from burning Scarf (sorry).

Were they targeting me to Delete Scarf? That seems likely. Was I tied up in hopes of protecting Scarf? Electrix didn't say. Interesting that Electrix didn't try to protect his best friend Dark Vessel.

I still have reasonable suspicion that Dark Vessel is non-Town, but given that my investigation spoofing seemingly didn't work on Electrix, and the post tested was unambiguous, it hinges again on Electrix's trustworthiness. I am appalled that with all of these abilities and fake lynches, we still haven't properly tested Electrix. For his investigative powers we have only 2 posts tested and claimed, and mine I thought would be spoofed. One or both could be a lie.

I know that the Deleter is still in the game, and it could quite easily be Dark Vessel's AI immortality flavour, or Darth and Overlord's eternal battle as mind ghosts flavour.

No point voting in the armistice, though it will end soon. That's my final piece of info to share, there's a rule that prevents voting in the first 24 hours.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:33 pm

Alex Steiner wrote:Since I haven't won and left the plane, someone else still needs to die for me to win.
Assuming you're being truthful here, I imagine it's Darth and/or I.

Do you feel comfortable quoting your investigation-immunity ability?

Alex Steiner wrote:Just to be clear, I did not try to kill anyone on Night 1
Alternatively, you tried to kill me (not being snarky; just if Sid got saved from your incineration, it was targeted at me); that's the other explanation for no incineration kill showing up Night 1.  Or it hit someone else with a kill-immunity.

Alex Steiner wrote:Of note, I have information from my role that tells me I was targeted for a kill, and I infer that the Deleter is still at large
This I'm not inclined to believe.  Assuming Alex is the only non-town killer left, it's in his interests to claim there's another one still out there.

Alex Steiner wrote:Was I tied up in hopes of protecting Scarf?
You weren't tied up; you were gagged.  As was Scarfalot Night 2.  Only Sid was 'tied up' Night 1, and the comment 'the rope might've been a bit much' seems to indicate the 'tied up' was just flavour, not roleblocking.

I'm inclined to believe the 24-hour armistice info.

Electrix, did you lie-detect Day 3?

In light of Alex's claim, whether true or false, the 'lynch Overlord; hope Alex kills Darth; lynch Alex if the game isn't over' plan still sounds good to me.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:20 pm

We could definitely use the lie detector to confirm Alex's claim of there being another murderer. May want to combine it with a lie-detect of his win condition; if it requires one of each being dead, this probably suggests to me that we have one other neutral (unless Darth and Overlord are considered a faction in and of themselves).
The only other option is that Electrix is a neutral.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:52 pm

Welcome to my Domain!

"Go to hell"
"Earth first"

Armistice 4 Complete

Vote Count 2 Day 4

Votes:

Players not voting:
Supreme Overlord
Elextrix
Alex Steiner
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

FoS':

Players not FoSing:
Supreme Overlord
Elextrix
Alex Steiner
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:55 pm

Dark Vessel wrote:And so I am vindicated! Still suspect me, Overlord? Wink
Well, we know Alex is a neutral... Otherwise we're at a dead end for now.
Rules Infraction - Day 4

Dark Vessel wrote:Alex, what's your wincon?
Rules Infraction - Day 4

Dark Vessel wrote:Scarf already said he was gonna die today, Electrix. It was part of his revival. There are no more murderers in town!
Rules Infraction - Day 4

Dark Vessel wrote:Albeit, Alex IS a fire-mage, so there's a chance he was involved...
Rules Infraction - Day 4

Dark Vessel wrote:But i'm prone to think it was just part of Scarf's revival.
Rules Infraction - Day 4

Dark Vessel wrote:We could definitely use the lie detector to confirm Alex's claim of there being another murderer. May want to combine it with a lie-detect of his win condition; if it requires one of each being dead, this probably suggests to me that we have one other neutral (unless Darth and Overlord are considered a faction in and of themselves).
The only other option is that Electrix is a neutral.
Rules Infraction - Day 4
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Looks like i'm under the rules ability. Well damn.
Alex, can you please list your FULL win conditions, and confirm that there are no other requirements or alternate paths to your victory? Electrix, please confirm the truth of the statement he makes.
Just in case it ends up being a lie, vote: Alex Steiner. If it IS a lie, I recommend everyone join the bandwagon.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:45 pm

Alex Steiner wrote:Was I tied up in hopes of protecting Scarf? Electrix didn't say. Interesting that Electrix didn't try to protect his best friend Dark Vessel.

Yes, yes you were. I find the choice of words interesting though. I'm definitely on good terms with Dark Vessel, but I do not view him as my "best friend" nor someone I would stand by no matter what, if there was clear evidence that was incriminating toward him. As it stands, though, there's nothing that gives me any red flags towards DV.

I intended to save Scarf, given he's clearly a town. It's best for me and the flow of the game (in my eyes) to keep the towns alive whatever it takes, so I targeted you, hoping it would skip over you (like it has the previous two times) and go to Scarf. Had you not come back to life, I would have targeted the next person in line before Scarf to save him.

I should have spoke up about it sooner, but you're hearing it from me now, at least.

Supreme Overlord wrote:Electrix, I assume you tried to save Scarfalot by targeting Alex.
Yep, I did.

Supreme Overlord wrote:Electrix, did you lie-detect Day 3?
No I didn't, but I admittedly probably should have. I couldn't find any particularly good sentences or claims to really use it on, and I sort of forgot to go back over and check before the night commenced. Apologies for that.

Dark Vessel wrote:Alex, can you please list your FULL win conditions, and confirm that there are no other requirements or alternate paths to your victory? Electrix, please confirm the truth of the statement he makes.
Can do. I was thinking of using it on the "murderer still being at large" claim, though, as that will majorly help us narrow down if we have another neutral left, and the overall situation we're in.
Right now I don't really know how much I believe there's another murderer among us. I'm not saying there isn't, especially with nothing to go on here, but there's truly no way that the mod has killed someone, or played dice with us, and has just up and deleted one of us? Could it not be tied to the "Electrical interferences" we've been seeing on each post?

As it stands, I'm not really sure who I'm suspicious of. There have been so many false abilities, abilities being cycled between different people, and just the general mindscrewy-ness you expect (or don't). I'd say the person that stands out the most is Alex. Just for being very suspicious of me over a lack of investigation. I'm happy for there to be an investigation on me and anything else that follows.

Vote: Alex
FoS: Darth

SolVI
SolVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:23 pm

At this rate I don't think either of us have much chance of winning Overlord, nobody seems particularly keen on being helpful in that regard. I know you've got the double vote on me so I may as well make it easier for one of us.

Vote: Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next