Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew Mafia 6.0

+4
Supreme Overlord
Dark Vessel
SolVI
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Mindscrew Mafia 6.0 - Page 15 Empty Re: Mindscrew Mafia 6.0

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:37 pm

Supreme, if you suspect using it on me or Electrix will do nothing, why are we on the preferred lynch list? Only TKoE counts.
TBH i'm starting to wonder if we even have mafia or a killer, or if it's all data corruption from TKoE.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Scum Credits : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 pm

In my view: TKoE confirms my hunch, IDK if you and Darth have a wincon-hiding trait which may make voting you pointless.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 pm

If one of you does not, I would suspect both of you do not. Darth, Overlord, do you BOTH have a wincon hiding trait?
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:08 pm

Dark Vessel wrote:Supreme, if you suspect using it on me or Electrix will do nothing, why are we on the preferred lynch list? Only TKoE counts.
Mainly because if you show up Mafia, that's highly valuable information.  I considered dropped Electrix down below the italics, but they're not 'confirmed' to me in the way the others are.

This is my ability; plus the reasons I believe it's true of Darth as well:
The King of Eggs, my Role PM wrote:Aura of malice: any investigative role targeting you will receive an incorrect result indicating that you are hostile to them.
Super secret information: you know Thalan has essentially the same role as you do, with the names switched around.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:I also know that this paired role has pretty much the same role as me with the names reversed. Why does this matter, any investigation into me will turn up as against you, just so you know, I assume it works the same for them and was also why I made the comment about Zygons, one because it could be true of Zygons, but also because I already knew investigation results could not be trusted for at least two of us. I assume there are a fair amount of investigation roles in this game.

Mod: Vote count, please, I beg of you.  I just want to see my shiny new double vote on Darth, then I can shift it to where it will actually do something.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:47 pm

Deepest apologies for the well over twenty four hours of inactivity. Didn't have a good chance to sit down and commit to reading everything that has happened, and then reply with a post of my own.. then the posts mounted more and more, and you know the rest lol.

Could be wrong here, but it seems as though we're all fairly indecisive on who to vote for here. I know a few people wanted to vote me, and I am not exactly gonna argue as we're using it as a method for process of elimination. I haven't really seen any good sentences to use my lie detector on, so I have nothing to really report on that front.

I'm just gonna keep letting people talk and add into the discussion wherever possible.

I don't have a clear set person to vote for, so..
Vote: Darth

No hard feelings, but out of everyone, I know the least about you, and am fairly suspicious of you. If me voting for you makes me look sus then it is what it is.

SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:12 am

Electrix, can you lie detect posts from previous days? I'd still be curious whether I give inverted results (as I suspect I do).
Are there any sentences you'd like people to post?

If he's info-lynched, what do you expect Darth's result to be; and what would you do with that information?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:15 am

I mean, we know both Darth and Overlord will test Mafia, Elextrix will test mafia, Scarf will test town, I will test town and Sid will test neutral. This vote is just fairly meaningless.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:17 am

I'd be interested to hear Darth's super secret information.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:08 am

Sir Scarfalot, Member of Resplect

Come to think of it, Electrix’s claims haven’t been countered, so I’m now willing to bet that he is safe. Unvote

Vote: Dark Vessel I’d like to see a town result, just to be sure.
Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:12 am

Welcome to my Domain!

Get 2 for 1'd, noob

Vote Count 2 Day 3

Votes:

Darth Skywalkerbacca - Supreme Overlord, Supreme Overlord, Elextrix [Error]
Electrix - Darth Skywalkerbacca [Error]
The King of Eggs - ??? [Error]
Dark Vessel - Sir_Scarfalot [Error]

Players not voting:
Sid_The_Kid
Dark Vessel

FoS':

Sid_The_Kid - Supreme Overlord [Error]
The King of Eggs - Sid_The_Kid

Players not FoSing:
Elextrix
Sir_Scarfalot
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

WARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)

With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynch

Deadline: [Error]

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:18 am

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

MINDFREAK, MINDFREAK, MINDFREAK are you ready!?You all slept oddly well again last Night. Of course, some of you had help again.This time you awake to confused noises, but find Sir_Scarfalot, gagged, and medicated, all his minor injuries gone, he's otherwise fine though. He's got a piece of paper taped to his chest with "the rope might've been a bit much" written on it, barely legibly You don't notice anything else unusualUntil you notice what you haven't noticed. Sid_The_Kid is nowhere to be found Sid_The_Kid. Chris Angel [Chris Angel Mindfreak], (Neutral Mindfuck), DELETED Night 2.Wait a moment..The entire meadow is lit up with blinding purple fireworks, and standing on top of the nearest building is Sid_The_Kid, alive and well, striking a fantastic pose for cameras that don't exist.

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Votes:Players not voting:Supreme OverlordSid_The_KidElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaFoS':Players not FoSing:Supreme OverlordSid_The_KidElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaWARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynchDeadline: [Error]  

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:
The King of Eggs wrote:

This time you awake to confused noises, but find Supreme Overlord, gagged, and medicated, all his minor injuries gone, he's otherwise fine though. He's got a piece of paper taped to his chest with "the rope might've been a bit much" written on it, barely legibly

So, I fucked up, this should absolutely read "Sir_Scarfalot" not "Supreme Overlord". will edit to fix, but wanted to draw attention to it

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

Armistice 3 Complete Vote Count Reset

Vote Count 1 Day 3

WARNING, Data Breach Detetected, Unsupported Message:
Unsupported Message wrote:Hello, hello? I really hope somebody is actually hearing this, or we are probably just confusing you more... anyway, Osgood here again with UNIT, we managed to repeat our last trick, the lynch has been compromised again. Repeat, the lynch has been compromised again.

Votes:Players not voting:Supreme OverlordSid_The_KidElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaFoS':Players not FoSing:Supreme OverlordSid_The_KidElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaWARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynchDeadline: [Error]  

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:
Supreme Overlord wrote:Oh; I was paying attention to the Vote Count Reset - but there's no UNIT message, so has the info-lynch not gone through?
... Fucks sake I looked at that post for like 3 minutes going "I'm really forgetting something here..."Edited

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

Get 2 for 1'd, noob

Vote Count 2 Day 3

Votes:Darth Skywalkerbacca - Supreme Overlord, Supreme Overlord, Elextrix [Error]Electrix - Darth Skywalkerbacca [Error]The King of Eggs - ??? [Error]Dark Vessel - Sir_Scarfalot [Error]Players not voting:Sid_The_KidDark VesselFoS':Sid_The_Kid - Supreme Overlord [Error]The King of Eggs - Sid_The_KidPlayers not FoSing:ElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaWARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynchDeadline: [Error]  

Rules Infraction - Day 3
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:34 am

Woot! Love to see it.
Vote: Dark Vessel

(Lulls; get rekt, Eggs!)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:55 am

Dark Vessel wrote:I'd be interested to hear Darth's super secret information.

There is a "Distraction' heading in my role that has a I can't tell you tell you the rules rule, which I believe from the wording is some kind of passive ability that will trigger on Overlord being lynched.

His should very much be the same in regards to me, although obviously whatever this ability is could be different for either of us considering we won't know it until it triggers. I don't believe it will be an activatable ability.

If I had to theorise about the substance of it it should be linked to the characters of Thalan and Phoebus. I haven't watched the show but according to the wiki they are essentially consciousnesses that have taken over the bodies of two of the characters from the show who return to their normal selves after both Thalan and Phoebus die. Phoebus was the first to die in the show and it is apparently left as an open question if Thalan left if his own accord after vanquishing his age old enemy.

As such I think that is might be linked to the other person getting a different role with the possibility of different abilities once the other is dead. Based on the characters that Thalan and Phoebus had possessed? Maybe

That is all speculation and I don't know enough about the show to guess at it with any real confidence but that is where my ideas are kind of at now
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:58 am

Unvote

I really would like us just to proc the investigation so that we can actually focus on the lynch. I am willing to be the target if nobody else can agree. But as stated earlier I would like either Overlord or myself to be the target of the actual lynch.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:01 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:Electrix, can you lie detect posts from previous days? I'd still be curious whether I give inverted results (as I suspect I do).
I believe so. Guess there's only one way to find out..

I would ask people to make a claim I can lie detect, but I think that if I do it on sentences that have naturally been blurted out, I'll be more likely to get accurate/interesting results.
SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:14 pm

??? is now on TKoE? I can't imagine that wouldn't happen if he wasn't a valid target. Intriguing. So he is GENUINELY lynchable. We HAVE to target him tomorrow!
Please vote for him after this. If it isn't him, and I am dead, please vote TKoE.

Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:14 pm

Let's get this train rolling.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:23 pm

Welcome to my Domain!

"What is the root problem, [REDACTED]?"
   "Too many people."

Vote Count 3 Day 3

Votes:

Darth Skywalkerbacca -  Elextrix [Error]
Dark Vessel - Sir_Scarfalot, Supreme Overlord,Darth Skywalkerbacca, Dark Vessel[LYNCH]

Players not voting:
Sid_The_Kid
Dark Vessel

FoS':

Players not FoSing:
Elextrix
Sir_Scarfalot
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

Code:
dataBreach(playerID):
    playerData = database.query(playerID)
    winCondition = playerData.winCondition
    informParties(playerID, winCondition)

informParties(playerID, winCondition):
    sendNotification(playerID, "URGENT: Your win condition tag 'Town' has been exposed due to a severe data breach. Immediate action is advised!")
    notifyAdministrators(playerID, winCondition)
    logDataBreach(playerID, winCondition)

sendNotification(playerID, message):
    # Code to send a notification to the player

notifyAdministrators(playerID, winCondition):
    # Code to notify the game administrators about the data breach

logDataBreach(playerID, winCondition):
    # Code to log the data breach in a secure and auditable manner

dataBreach("Dark Vessel")
# Win Condition Tag = Town

Votecount Reset

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:38 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:
The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

MINDFREAK, MINDFREAK, MINDFREAK are you ready!?You all slept oddly well again last Night. Of course, some of you had help again.This time you awake to confused noises, but find Sir_Scarfalot, gagged, and medicated, all his minor injuries gone, he's otherwise fine though. He's got a piece of paper taped to his chest with "the rope might've been a bit much" written on it, barely legibly You don't notice anything else unusualUntil you notice what you haven't noticed. Sid_The_Kid is nowhere to be found Sid_The_Kid. Chris Angel [Chris Angel Mindfreak], (Neutral Mindfuck), DELETED Night 2.Wait a moment..The entire meadow is lit up with blinding purple fireworks, and standing on top of the nearest building is Sid_The_Kid, alive and well, striking a fantastic pose for cameras that don't exist.

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:
The King of Eggs wrote:

This time you awake to confused noises, but find Supreme Overlord, gagged, and medicated, all his minor injuries gone, he's otherwise fine though. He's got a piece of paper taped to his chest with "the rope might've been a bit much" written on it, barely legibly

So, I fucked up, this should absolutely read "Sir_Scarfalot" not "Supreme Overlord". will edit to fix, but wanted to draw attention to it

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

Armistice 3 Complete Vote Count Reset

Vote Count 1 Day 3

WARNING, Data Breach Detetected, Unsupported Message:
Unsupported Message wrote:Hello, hello? I really hope somebody is actually hearing this, or we are probably just confusing you more... anyway, Osgood here again with UNIT, we managed to repeat our last trick, the lynch has been compromised again. Repeat, the lynch has been compromised again.

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:
Supreme Overlord wrote:Oh; I was paying attention to the Vote Count Reset - but there's no UNIT message, so has the info-lynch not gone through?
... Fucks sake I looked at that post for like 3 minutes going "I'm really forgetting something here..."Edited

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

Get 2 for 1'd, noob

Vote Count 2 Day 3

Votes:Darth Skywalkerbacca - Supreme Overlord, Supreme Overlord, Elextrix [Error]Electrix - Darth Skywalkerbacca [Error]The King of Eggs - ??? [Error]Dark Vessel - Sir_Scarfalot [Error]Players not voting:Sid_The_KidDark VesselFoS':Sid_The_Kid - Supreme Overlord [Error]The King of Eggs - Sid_The_KidPlayers not FoSing:ElextrixSir_ScarfalotDark VesselDarth SkywalkerbaccaWARNING: ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE DETECTED (.../meadow.scene - corrupted)With [Error] Players Alive it is  [Error] to lynchDeadline: [Error]  

Rules Infraction - Day 3

Rules Infraction - Day 3

The King of Eggs wrote:

Welcome to my Domain!

"What is the root problem, [REDACTED]?"
   "Too many people."

Vote Count 3 Day 3

Votes:

Darth Skywalkerbacca -  Elextrix [Error]
Dark Vessel - Sir_Scarfalot, Supreme Overlord,Darth Skywalkerbacca, Dark Vessel[LYNCH]

Players not voting:
Sid_The_Kid
Dark Vessel

FoS':

Players not FoSing:
Elextrix
Sir_Scarfalot
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca

Code:
dataBreach(playerID):
    playerData = database.query(playerID)
    winCondition = playerData.winCondition
    informParties(playerID, winCondition)

informParties(playerID, winCondition):
    sendNotification(playerID, "URGENT: Your win condition tag 'Town' has been exposed due to a severe data breach. Immediate action is advised!")
    notifyAdministrators(playerID, winCondition)
    logDataBreach(playerID, winCondition)

sendNotification(playerID, message):
    # Code to send a notification to the player

notifyAdministrators(playerID, winCondition):
    # Code to notify the game administrators about the data breach

logDataBreach(playerID, winCondition):
    # Code to log the data breach in a secure and auditable manner

dataBreach("Dark Vessel")
# Win Condition Tag = Town

Votecount Reset

Rules Infraction - Day 3
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:22 pm

Please shield me, Elextrix. I think i'll be a target. Right now, we have our solution in sight.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:48 pm

Vote: TKoE
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:17 am

No surprises.
FoS: The Kind of Eggs
Eggs looks reasonable to me if we can't get Dark Vessel going.  I'd also accept Sid at this stage.
And it was 4 to lynch.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:52 am

We know TKoE is a lynchable target here, Supreme. It's obvious, he must be the deleter.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Scarfalot Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:10 am

Sir Scarfalot, Member of Resplect

Well, I’m convinced. Let’s do it!

Vote: TKoE

Supreme Overlord, why are you voting against a confirmed townie?

Sir_Scarfalot
Sir_Scarfalot

Scum Credits : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:29 am

Dark Vessel, I'm sure from your perspective (given town) that it's obvious Eggs is the deleter. Forgive me if it's not so obvious from my perspective.

For one thing, if Eggs is a valid ability target (as it appears from him now having the Rule Infractions), why isn't he part of the ability rotation?
(like, 'he's just not/has an ability about it' is a valid answer, but it would have been a neat interaction for him to have been revealed by, for example, me hitting him when I targeted Darth Night 1)

Scarfalot, I don't consider Dark Vessel any more confirmed now than I did before the info-lynch. Whether investigation-immune scum, or town, the 'confirmation' is the same.
(By the way, part of my concern is that if Dark Vessel is scum, we're closer to losing than may be apparent. If they're town, we've got some more leeway.)

That said, while I'll wait around before switching my vote to let the others chime in, if Dark Vessel's not a realistic lynch option, I'll switch to Eggs (or Sid, if anyone is that way inclined).
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next