Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

+3
Sid_The_Kid
Reverse Simplicity
The King of Eggs
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 10 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm

I supposedly get a reward if I lynch Alex. Not that I actually plan to though so don't worry Alex, my role gets changed tomorrow anyway ad I'm essentially immortal for today.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 10 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Sid_The_Kid Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 pm

@Darth: I assume you haven't used your color message via the mod. thus would you be so kind as to send a message to Eggs quoting here what you wish Eggs to post.
i believe this may have something to do with the lack of posting by the mod whilst also confirming your claim, afterall it's 1 in 5 guess for an target name.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm

I can do it but I don't know what it will prove, even if I wasn't indigo, indigo could read this post and just tell the mod to copy what I said so you think I'm indigo. But what the hell.

I'll try to see if Eggs is in a co-operative mood but being the mod of a mind screw game he probably won't be, regardless give me a while and I'll try to co-ordinate it so the timing at least can prove it's me.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

why would indigo do that? protecting a false claim goes against the goal
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:22 pm

not really, especially if Alex wasn't their target, people might not want me to get the Mod Reward for lynching getting Alex killed so supporting a false claim could one down an option for lynch and increase the likelihood of the lynch they want.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

unvote
Vote: alex
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:41 am

ok so hopefully this works

"I'm so totally indigo you wouldn't believe it"
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:42 am

Vote Count

The King of Eggs 2 [Sid_The_Kid, Supreme Overlord]
Alex Steiner 1 [Reverse Simplicity]

I'm so totally indigo you wouldn't believe it

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey stuff
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 am

ok so Eggs seems to have waited for me to post as indigo before giving us a vote count or even posting as orange.

I'm not sure if that's because he's lazy or because they're linked

Also the Dr. Who reference probably narrows down orange to either Overlord, Alex or Eggs himself.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:23 am

Mod: Sid unvoted

Sid_The_Kid wrote:as alex points out lynching eggs yeilded bad results before. It released the cults god.
Oh, that was the trigger. Alex, can you confirm that?
Unvote

So, recycled roles: Indigo (Darth)
Possibly: ??? (Rewind), Orange (probably somebody)
New roles: myself, Alex (the target, but apparently not the D20)

Alex, do you have a clear win condition at the moment?

Sid, Reverse; you haven't stated explicitly whether you've got recycled roles. For now, claim that if you want - I don't think it's a big deal just yet.
Although Reverse, I'm guessing you are recycled, since:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:If the roles are just scrambled then I would like to know what happens when the target is lynched.
If you had an entirely new role, you would know that the roles weren't 'just scrambled'.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Also the Dr. Who reference probably narrows down orange to either Overlord, Alex or Eggs himself.
Not me. I would have spelt 'timey' correctly.
I'm actually going to go with Sid as Orange. The others have claimed no (there's no real reason to hide it); and not Reverse for two reasons: he was Orange last time (not strong evidence, but something); and he's shown intentions to lynch Alex (wheras Orange's goal would probably be to protect Alex; although it could be a bluff).

Vote: Alex for now. It's not strong, but you're a standout target. Plus Indigo has revealed themselves, but Orange hasn't yet (good faith). Also, presumably lynching a target is harder than protecting one, so the reward coul be proportionally larger.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2681

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:26 am

ok realised I haven't said this yet but last time round my roll was Loki anybody got that? It was town aligned so confirmation is always good
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:31 am

Indeed I'm orange, protector of Alex
@Darth: although your claim was completely accurate i had to be sure of a few things;
1. you weren't just playing lucky guess (although i did believe you)
2. that my action crossed with your inaction caused a reluctance or inability of the mod posts.
Note: this goes against what is evident in the first page of the thread although this could mean that this subtle difference is only one of few that will be found throughout the setup.
Side note: Darth we may need to keep utilizing our colors to make the mod posts appear although i suggest waiting to see if this is the case.
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 am

The reward I received for protecting darth was a one shot death save. I no longer have this. I would prefer Darth have a reward like that, than Sid.

So far people have only claimed having roles which I assumed where in the game before. So I am still going with my assumption of scrambled.

Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 am

you don't need to vote Alex on my behalf, as Sid has claimed Orange and Reverser seems to have ignored my post about my old role I'm going to assume that either Overlord or Alex has the Loki role and at the moment I'm more inclined to go Alex so I don't want to lynch him today anyway.

I'm going to Vote: Reverse
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 am

I'm just going to point out that last time I was the one that orange and purple were told to kill/ save and my role was the neutral dice. That doesn't mean Alex has that role this time but it wouldn't surprise me if he does.
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:The reward I received for protecting darth was a one shot death save.
Did that protect you from lynching, too? Because apart from lynching, I think the only kill in the game was your vigilante kill (the cult didn't have a kill).

Reverse Simplicity wrote:I no longer have this. I would prefer Darth have a reward like that, than Sid.
Ideally, no one would get that kind of reward, since a one-shot death save is essentially immortality, since people won't want to waste a kill just to deplete the shield. But I'm not too concerned, because there's no way of guessing what role Darth/Sid will be assigned Day 2 after their Indigo/Orange are done.

Reverse Simplicity wrote:So far people have only claimed having roles which I assumed where in the game before. So I am still going with my assumption of scrambled.
Can you confirm that you do have a role that was in the game before?

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you don't need to vote Alex on my behalf, as Sid has claimed Orange and Reverser seems to have ignored my post about my old role I'm going to assume that either Overlord or Alex has the Loki role and at the moment I'm more inclined to go Alex so I don't want to lynch him today anyway.
Alright, Unvote. With Sid, Darth, and presumably Alex not wanting an Alex-lynch, there will be no Alex-majority today, so there's no point going further down that route. Sid and Darth are immortal for today (yes?), so that rules them out.

Are people unwilling to risk lynching Eggs? I don't mind if it comes down to it (since I don't think Rewind's ??? is Beiber), but I understand you people with 1st-gen roles might not want to try it.

If not, that essentially leaves us with Rewind, Reverse and myself as lynch options - unless you want to write today off and no lynch (which didn't work out too badly for 1st-gen Town).

Vote: Reverse, since Rewind is blank for now, so will presumably work for Town (if only to avoid his own lynch).

If I Could Rewind wrote:I'm just going to point out that last time I was the one that orange and purple were told to kill/ save and my role was the neutral dice. That doesn't mean Alex has that role this time but it wouldn't surprise me if he does.
Well, there's this:
Alex Steiner wrote:I too have a new role, though not one I recognise as claimed in the previous iteration.
And you did claim the D20. But he could be lying (and that would be understandable).
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 am

Indeed, as Orange i have Immortality (in the form of "Love of Mod")

The question is does the mod need to be killed for anyone (especially town) to win?
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:16 am

Sid_The_Kid wrote:The question is does the mod need to be killed for anyone (especially town) to win?
Unfortunately, we don't know for sure if he's a player (and if so, whether he counts as non-town).  All we know is that he's lynchable.  Since he hasn't done anything yet, it should be safe enough to leave him alive until endgame (assuming we get that far ...), and lynching him if the game doesn't end on its own.  Alternatively, if somebody gets the Prophet of Delphi role, it might be worth spending a question on that, since presumably the answer won't change even if the game does reset.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:09 am

I have been given a role that has been claimed to have been in the game today.

I belong to a faction.

I'm not immortal.

I have no questions.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Reverse, did your reward protect you from lynching, or just kills?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:Reverse, did your reward protect you from lynching, or just kills?
death, so both.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 am

[quote="The King of Eggs"]You are Loki, from Mythology.[Trickster]

once per Day/Night cycle ability. Used.

Press the big red button!: I pushed it. Nothing happened.

Info in this game is needed. Don't claim any more of mine please. I think its time for other people to talk.

Win condition: (RS reserved)
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Info in this game is needed. Don't claim any more of mine please. I think its time for other people to talk.
I'm going to come clean here.  If you haven't figured it out already, we have recycled all the same roles, and I'm B1, the Cultist Deathlord.  Alex will be the D20, and Rewind the amnesiac Justin Beiber, my god.  You two stick with me, please; it's the only way you're getting out of this alive.

I would like to note that, as Sid and Alex know, the cult doesn't kill people.  There's nothing stopping all of us from peacefully coexisting while I recruit everybody and we all live happily ever after.

Darth, let me know if there's anything in the Loki role that will make this unfeasible.  If anyone objects, let me know.

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 pm

unvote
Vote: no lynch
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Sid_The_Kid has been prodded

Also lots of other people
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next