Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

+3
Sid_The_Kid
Reverse Simplicity
The King of Eggs
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 11 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Sid_The_Kid Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 pm

although this could happen the cult would only need a majority to win (by quick lynching) which is actually two recruitments as i don't belive D20 to be inducted initially.
Plus each recruit adds a soul to the gods use that powers his abilities once unlocked.
The cult may also be able to kill now based on the deciding element of the recruiters ability ( the definition of "Innocents" in Slaughter Innocents )

Also claiming to be the Recruiter for a cult is a very big "lynch me" call which may mean Overlord may be a jester or something similar.

Ok... so the mod can post without the colors yet doesn't amend the votecount...
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 396

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 11 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I endorse Overlord's assessment. It's perhaps less obvious to those outside the cult.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:unvote
Vote: no lynch
Appreciate it.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:although this could happen the cult would only need a majority to win (by quick lynching) which is actually two recruitments as i don't belive D20 to be inducted initially.
As you know; "Win condition: You win when you stand alone with your brothers of the cult."
There's no 'or nothing can prevent the same' clause, so there's no risk of townies getting left behind when the cult outnumbers them.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Plus each recruit adds a soul to the gods use that powers his abilities once unlocked.
Again, as you know, the god's only abilities are roleblocks, and increase-lynch-counts. Non-threatening.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:The cult may also be able to kill now based on the deciding element of the recruiters ability ( the definition of "Innocents" in Slaughter Innocents )
If this is the case (which I doubt), it's not known to me - the text of the ability is the same as before, and that only recruited, not killed. But even if it is a kill, it would be painfully obvious if it happened once, and would expose me for all to see.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Also claiming to be the Recruiter for a cult is a very big "lynch me" call which may mean Overlord may be a jester or something similar.
Don't lynch me, then - works for me.

Also, if anyone's role indicates that this isn't a direct copy of the first gen, please speak up. Because that could be problematic.

Any volunteers for tonight's recruit?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 am

Test it on me. Darth can say so if needed I am town. Recruit me.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:24 pm

@Overlord - NO there is nothing in the Loki Role that could hinder your recruitment, but Reverse is town.

I don't know if your recruitment will work on me and Sid so you might as well hold off on that and just recruit Reverse.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Also sorry I haven't been on in the last few days but I'll be going back to Thursday/Friday no internet for future reference.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:I don't know if your recruitment will work on me and Sid so you might as well hold off on that and just recruit Reverse.
I would expect Orange and Indigo to be immune, so Reverse it shall be. I'll hold off on Alex, since he may accidentally fulfil his win con and get out of here before I need to recruit him, saving me some time.

Anyone else want to vote no lynch?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:31 am

Vote:No Lynch i don't see any other outcome of today... and i'll get a new role tonight anyhow
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Vote: No Lynch

I see no reason not to play this out again, but with less killing and more Beiber worship.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by If I Could Rewind Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm all for me not dying Very Happy

Vote:No Lynch
If I Could Rewind
If I Could Rewind

Scum Credits : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am

I suck.

Consider it night. Flavour to come.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1229

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

The King of Eggs may consider himself proded. This is his first and only warning. Dun Dun Dunnnnn
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 am

should probably edit his last post to say consider it eternal night
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:52 am

That would be disappointing...

Spoiler:
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:21 am

ded game ded thread
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11