Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

+8
Brendothatsme
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Tim Tam
Walt the Alt
If I Could Rewind
Alex Steiner
The King of Eggs
Supreme Overlord
12 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 26 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Alex Steiner Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 am

Well, that was easier than reading.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over) - Page 26 Empty Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Walt the Alt Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 am

So the town, without a clear enemy, self destructed itself. Its sad how that is how rl works too.

Anyway... any ideas on how to sniff out scum this round? Im out for now. My brain (and everything else) is in pain. Obviously dont say your plan just start putting it into action immediatelly.
Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt

Scum Credits : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 am

I am a serial killer (realised I didn't actually tell you that bit) as for why I killed Reverse, it was because I didn't know he was town and I was trying to kill the guy stopping me from winning with my Gen 2 town condition. (I was not expecting the massive slaughter that ended Day 4)

Also at this point I would like to offer my services to a vote. As I said unless Sid did not use a mafia night action last night only those that respawned today may be mafia. With that in mind and with my claim I will probably not live through the next night but you have no reason to lynch me today.

In addition to your regular vote please place an @DarthVote: to decide who I go after tonight that way I pose no threat to town that isn't there own fault.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Just saying walt hasn't denied his kill capable. Man that is an good play there darth. Also what is your kill method?

Jayden1222

Scum Credits : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt the Alt Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Jayden1222 wrote:Just saying walt hasn't denied his kill capable. Man that is an good play there darth. Also what is your kill method?
you are getting on my (reverse simplicity's) nerves. I have already claimed and it is not my fault that you have issues with keeping up. Just know that if you do this again I will put both of my votes on you regardless of your, or my, allignment.
Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 am

@Jayden - My kill method is strangled

Also Vote: Alex
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 am

Vote Count 4 of Day 5

The King of Eggs (1; L-3): Reverse Simplicity
Walt the Alt (1; L-3): Jayden1222
Alex Steiner (2; L-2): Walt the Alt, Darth Skywalkerbacca

Not Voting (3): Alex Steiner, Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 1pm, Tuesday 7th May.

Sid is being prodded; his first prod for Day 5.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2681

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

So alex why aren't/are you scum?

Jayden1222

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 am

Jayden1222 wrote:So alex why aren't/are you scum?

You want Alex to explain why his IS mafia?
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:40 pm

i dont think anyone expected the mass night kill
i know i was caught playing towards gen 2 win condition, thus rendering my investigation useless
we have two confirmed/claimed killers and 4 unknown roles
darth seems to be playing a enemy of an enemy is a friend game.
jayden just seems to be playing annoying, makes me wonder if he's a jester
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Sid_The_Kid wrote:
jayden just seems to be playing annoying, makes me wonder if he's a jester

He was just as annoying while playing goon, I think he is just annoying.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 am

@Sid - it's nor so much an enemy of my enemy play as a mafia have a night kill and I don't want to die kind of thing, I can't bring them down by myself.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Why are you people voting me, exactly? I was town before, and am town again.

I have been a little underwhelming on the post front, but I've been busy.

I need to catch up, but that's going to wait until Sunday.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

I wasn't trying to be annoying with asking alex if he is mafia. It was more of an open question as to why we are voting for him and a chance for him to explain why he isn't scum? Im just not sure about lynching someone who could be townie thats all. But the question still remains, Alex why shouldn't we lynch you?

Jayden1222

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Because you have no reason to? We have a good track record lynching people who spawned earlier, and have killed already. Think about who was alive on Night 4 to kill (and didn't die already). The mafia is among them.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt the Alt Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Darth, are you serious? You are claiming being a threat to town... As I have very little else to go on, I think you should be lynched. But im going to reread before voting.

However I am convinced alex is town. unvote
Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:53 am

Vote Count 5 of Day 5

The King of Eggs (1; L-3): Reverse Simplicity
Alex Steiner (1; L-3): Darth Skywalkerbacca

Not Voting (4): Alex Steiner, Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs, Walt the Alt

Reverse and Alex were prodded; their first prods for Day 5.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 am

@Walt - My point exactly, I've claimed unaligned, you therefore know I'm unaligned, you do not however know who else is playing against your win con, I've placed my night kill in the majorities hands, therefore any kill I might have can be considered as a lynch the town would otherwise have made. I am making myself a scum hunting tool for the town to more quickly get rid of the mafia, and my claim basically makes me the primary mafia night kill target. I know I'm not going to win, when you've finished hunting down the scum you can just kill me off, all of my actions have been beneficial to Gen 3 town so I don't see why you think you should lynch me.

Also just so you know Walt I have been thinking that as it is the last Gen and all Overlord may have switched your win con to a Walt + Controller mafia duo what do you have to say about this?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:48 am

@ Alex - I was town once and am again isn't the hardiest of arguments also, the people alive Night Four were me and Sid as you know I've claimed serial killer, and I don't believe Sid is scum due to lack of night actions. Is it maybe you are trying to convince the others to lynch me and Sid to try and get rid of my night kill ability?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Sid - it's nor so much an enemy of my enemy play as a mafia have a night kill and I don't want to die kind of thing, I can't bring them down by myself.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:my claim basically makes me the primary mafia night kill target.
ummm ... so ... you don't want to die... yet you put a huge target on your head?
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt the Alt Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Okay. You are correct, you will lose darth, unless you are jester.

Yes of course he could have swapped my allignment, if you are asking for me to claim my allignment then you will have to wait until I believe I am about to be lynched.

it is possible there is no scum today. Wouldnt that be fun. Should we lynch darth now or take his word that he will use his kill to be pro town?
Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden1222 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 pm

I vote take his word. It is going to be fairly obvious if he goes against what we vote for and if he doesn't then we have someone who isn't town to lynch. He's sort of forced to do what we vote for.

Jayden1222

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt the Alt Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm

vote: tkoe you are the most scummy atm. not that it means much, other than I consider you decent at hiding scum.
Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:09 am

Vote Count 6 of Day 5

The King of Eggs (2; L-2): Reverse Simplicity, Walt the Alt
Alex Steiner (1; L-3): Darth Skywalkerbacca

Not Voting (3): Alex Steiner, Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs

Eggs and Reverse become eligible for prodding tonight.

Last edited by Supreme Overlord on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am

Jayden1222 wrote:I vote take his word. It is going to be fairly obvious if he goes against what we vote for and if he doesn't then we have someone who isn't town to lynch. He's sort of forced to do what we vote for.

This actually makes sense. I'm amazed.

If we take Darth at his word, which we never do (perhaps this time?), then he is a tool for the town to use. As such we should keep him around.

Now on to new business. Last respawn means last fuck up. Town hasn't done the best job so far. Lets win this thing guys.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next