Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

+3
Sid_The_Kid
Reverse Simplicity
The King of Eggs
7 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 8 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Call me paranoid but you still haven't 100% confirmed yourselves to me.
OK, what would it take? Do you not think a global roleblock is pro-town? Do you not believe there was a global roleblock? Do you not believe I was the one who set off the global roleblock? Do you think there's something inconsistent about me investigating Sid?

Please tell me what it is you're not trusting, and more usefully, what evidence you'll require to change your mind.

Alex Steiner wrote:Remind me why Sid is scum?

Keep in mind that's relative to my ??? condition.
Sid's scum because I investigated him and found it to be so. You can lynch him for at least two reasons: if we're lynching him, we're not lynching you; and both Rewind and Sid are non-town, that means it's more probable that you're town.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2687

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 8 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 am

You and Reverse teaming up is just to powerful an alliance for me to like, plus a role-block can benefit scum just as much as it can benefit town.
Also evidence can be faked I'm all too aware of this.
As it stands we know that Rewind is not town so why not vote him instead of the Sid lynch you and Reverse (confirmed by you) have seemed to want for two days now.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:a role-block can benefit scum just as much as it can benefit town.
Please elaborate. A global roleblock is mechanically a double-lynch day - lynches are good for town. If the GRB wasted town one-shots, you'd have a point - but it didn't. Reverse can confirm that if he tried to use his kill last night as I assume he did.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Also evidence can be faked I'm all too aware of this.
Let's go through what we have. There was no kill. Four of six of the players have implied that their powers didn't take effect last night (and I'm confident that Rewind and Sid will agree - either that or we have a counterclaim, in which case it's either them or me). You yourself can review your attempted night action/s (if you had one), and see if it worked.
If you're talking about playstyle 'evidence', you don't have to explicitly say what you're looking for - as long as you accept that there is some universe in which you will come to trust me. You can't just decide you'll be suspicious forever, regardless of what happens.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:As it stands we know that Rewind is not town so why not vote him instead of the Sid lynch you and Reverse (confirmed by you) have seemed to want for two days now.
An excellent point. When the others vote, if a Sid majority is untenable, I'll reevaluate. But if you'll indulge me, I'd like for Sid to know that his head's on the chopping block (Rewind should want to vote for him, if only to save himself, and Alex might as well). If Sid votes Rewind, then you've got a viable option.
Also, if Rewind's claim is true (or true-ish), he's a fairly harmless neutral (albeit one who needs to die if he doesn't vanish), whereas Sid is probably conventional scum. Somebody killed Rewind Night 1, after all (or tried).

Darth, outside of votes, do you think Sid's play has been scummy?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I Like Death and Freedom.

That is all.

p.s. I like the idea of a rewind lynch. I like the idea of a Sid lynch. Either is fine. I will jump on the wagon for either. Nobody else needs to die at this point.

P.P.S. I did indeed attempt a kill last night. :/ We are now in the same position we were yesterday. Which was going nowhere. If anyone think that they will not vote today, please let it be known so that a no lynch can be organized.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:P.P.S. I did indeed attempt a kill last night. :/ We are now in the same position we were yesterday. Which was going nowhere. If anyone think that they will not vote today, please let it be known so that a no lynch can be organized.
Dare I ask who was the target?

I'm fine with whatever you guys are fine with.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 pm

IICR was my target... I did say I wanted him dead after day 1 events.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:00 am

Alex darth team possible.

I won a prize for making sure iicr live. So it was not lying when I said I could win by no one dying.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 am

Oh come on guys.

Sid_The_Kid has been prodded
If I Could Rewind has been prodded
2nd prod warning.
Rule effect activated
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:16 am

unvote
Vote: IICR

I could be wrong, but I think they both require 1 less vote to lynch.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Worth a shot.
Unvote
Vote: Rewind
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:29 pm

@Overlord - I don't really think Sid's play has been that scummy but then again there hasn't really been much of it so it's hard to tell.
There is a point where I will start to trust you, we lynch Rewind Today and I'll be all to happy to lynch Sid tomorrow I just want to know that you are willing to compromise on the whole Sid point (better the enemy you know then the one you don't).

Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, ok then.

Majority reached!

If I Could Rewind Touched by Death Day 3

Night 3 begins
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Alex Steiner wrote:My win condition remains at ???

I thought perhaps a mod death would reveal it, but apparently not.

Remind me why Sid is scum?

alex can we organise a list of times where you can attempt multiple ways of wording each ability. I think you might have more power than you realized. Or maybe you have already attempted this?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:
Alex Steiner wrote:My win condition remains at ???

I thought perhaps a mod death would reveal it, but apparently not.

Remind me why Sid is scum?

alex can we organise a list of times where you can attempt multiple ways of wording each ability. I think you might have more power than you realized. Or maybe you have already attempted this?

Did... Did you just post at night? O.o
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 am

As the sun rises over the horizon, you all take a guilty pleasure in still being alive.

Unless your name is "Supreme Overlord"

Supreme Overlord, sent to Hell N3

Day 4 begins

*cough* RETCON TIME! Sid_The_Kid Dragged down by Death N3

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Or not.

Apparently 'Sent to Hell' is not as deadly as it sounds.  I had assumed Rewind survived due to a magical D20 mechanic, but since nothing in my role would allow me to survive a kill, 'Sent to Hell' might not be one.  Unless anyone protected me?

I know who didn't protect me.  Darth.  I really thought you were town, but I had to be sure.
To be clear: Darth is scum.  Makes sense that he was pushing for Eggs and Rewind over Sid.

Vote: Sid
I really don't care which one, at this point.  Alex, even if you don't have your role, by PoE you're almost certainly town.  Play accordingly.

Reverse, I'm assuming you didn't try to kill me.  On the off chance that you did: please don't do it again.  Sid or Darth?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Either sid or alex. I tried to kill sid. But he didn't die obviously.

vote: sid
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

ok Overlord where are you getting your information from, I'm assuming you used your investigation ability again in which case either you're scum or the factions are being flipped?

In which case Vote: Reverse

You see I'm town, and either you are town and you're getting duped or you and Reverse are a scum team (or Reverse is an innocent bystander that picked the wrong side but you two have stuck together since day one)

Also I never pushed for an Eggs lynch I just did it to get the game moving again after it got stuck in a stalemate, and my not voting Sid was precisely because I was wary of a situation like the one we have now occurring.

I'm assuming I can get people behind this vote because if they don't they know it will be them next Sid and Rewind, Alex if you would like to start caring now would be a good time you're the swing vote in this situation.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Do a proper claim darth if you want to prove you're town.

I would like to again say that I do not know that SO is town. Butt he has correctly identified me. And there is no reason so far to not see sid as scum.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 pm

saying you yourself have been correctly identified when he is obviously flipping opposites does not help you my friend
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 pm

And down the list we go.
Nice shot, Reverse.
Vote: Darth
Also, Rewind is dead. We lynched him yesterday.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm

yes I remembered that after I posted it

oh well you guys win

nice game
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

ok people, quick vote, who wants me to press the button?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

unvote
Vote: darth
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Vote: Darth

Here goes nothing?
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next