Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

+3
Sid_The_Kid
Reverse Simplicity
The King of Eggs
7 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 4 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 am

Way to draw the daykill, if one exists.  Although since I claimed an investigative action and am still alive ...

Pick one of the two the we don't lynch.  The scummiest or the most uncooperative; the criteria shouldn't matter a great deal.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2681

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew III: Return of Colour - Page 4 Empty Re: Mindscrew III: Return of Colour

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Sid. I may consider voting for someone else if you post your role pm. 

Actually. I would appreciate a mass claim before the end of today. Alex is there anything about your role you can claim? 

Can anyone think of any other way to vote? 

I find it strange that the vote system has changed since yesterday.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Scum Credits : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Alex is there anything about your role you can claim? 
There are precisely 21 examples of '?' in it.

The voting seems like the money topic of the Day. Eggs has not been unusually inactive elsewhere, so I assume it's deliberate.

If anything I feel like I am best able to decide who to lynch, because I have no stake in it. I have no knowledge of wincons and factions. Hence, you should all post why I should not vote for you. What can you offer me?
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Actually. I would appreciate a mass claim before the end of today.
I don't feel strongly about this one way or the other.

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Can anyone think of any other way to vote? 

I find it strange that the vote system has changed since yesterday.
I am inclined to think that someone caused it; it wasn't just a random event.  Pure speculation: Since Rewind was a target Day 1, Eggs might have set it up so one way or the other he was definitely dead by Day 2, and he might have a second shot at life.  If so, I'm betting he's Olive, and Eggs might be waiting on a message from him.
I do think it's worth a shot to vote to majority; whether that lynches outright or just unlocks the votecount, either works.

Alex Steiner wrote:If anything I feel like I am best able to decide who to lynch, because I have no stake in it. I have no knowledge of wincons and factions.
Why does this qualify you to decide who to lynch.

Alex Steiner wrote:Hence, you should all post why I should not vote for you. What can you offer me?
That made me laugh.  I can offer you: if you help with lynching other people, that means we won't be lynching you.  With luck you can last long enough to be either confirmed or outconfirmed.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm

But I might be a jester Wink

Or not.

Just to confirm, I've gotten no change in wincon or role since you said you did a thing.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Okay, well you didn't answer my question Alex. If your role pm is truly neutral and provides no information. Please post it, since I can see no way such a role would be in any way damaging to you.

Vote: IICR Because eggs would do that.

SO: that is not taking a stance, are you comfortable with posting your role pm as a quote?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Alex Steiner wrote:Just to confirm, I've gotten no change in wincon or role since you said you did a thing.
Well, I don't know how much I've changed it by; plus there's no guarantee [???] refers to your role PM anyway.

Reverse Simplicity wrote:SO: that is not taking a stance, are you comfortable with posting your role pm as a quote?
Not really, for two reasons:
1. I haven't divulged everything about my role, and don't really want to outside of a full massclaim.
2. This rule in MS2:
The King of Eggs wrote:4. Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. Ever. Breaking this rule will result in a 1 day reduction of the time till Deadline.
And that punishment is fairly lenient; it could be up to and including modkill.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:11 am

Darth, Sid, Alex. Who are you willing to vote for? Deadline may be soon...
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:10 am

I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately but I haven't been home, ok I would still prefer an Alex lynch but I'm willing to be swayed to an Eggs lynch (I realise that Overlord has confirmed Reverse but am still wary of a possible Overlord and Reverse scum team, and as you both seem to want to vote Sid I don't think I'll be swayed that way)
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:still wary of a possible Overlord and Reverse scum team, and as you both seem to want to vote Sid I don't think I'll be swayed that way)
That's ... actually quite fair enough.  I'm happy to do Alex then; Reverse, what do you think? I'd rather not try to lynch Eggs until we either get confirmation that he's playing or have process-of-eliminationed him into a reasonable option.
Unvote
Vote: Alex

Alex, if you're lying about not knowing your role, now would be the time to come clean.

I'll also note that prods should have been handed out (2 days, at least; Sid's now up to 3), and Eggs hasn't prodded, so that implies all mod posts aren't working.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:50 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:I'll also note that prods should have been handed out (2 days, at least; Sid's now up to 3), and Eggs hasn't prodded, so that implies all mod posts aren't working. 

No one is eligible for prodding at this time.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 pm

So... Can anyone think of what kind of rule is in play when it comes to voting?

If we don't work out how to vote scum will have a free night action.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Reverse, what do you think of lynching Alex? Because you could try a hammer - it could be that the lack of vote counts is a red herring, and votes are working just fine.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks.

Well, that was ineffective...
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Unvote
Vote: Alex Steiner
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:Unvote

Nice try.

Ok everyone, have some hints.

Only one man can win the race, and only one can be first off the block.
The dice sit where they lie, sometimes they lie badly.
The only path through the storm is crowded with questions.
By holy light, I shine the way.
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1250

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

Vote: The King of Eggs
Vote: Supreme Overlord
Vote: Sid_the_Kid
Vote: Darth Skywalkerbacca
Vote: If I Could Rewind
Vote: You
Vote: Him
Vote: I HATE YOUR HINTS SOMETIMES.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 am

sorry for the lack of activity.
firstly role pm quoting i'm not to strong for in a single instance but a massclaim could be beneficial.

Rewind controlled day 1 deadline and had a death bomb thingy changing the vote mechanic? 

still no vote count... are you thinking what i'm thinking ? those numbers may be more than what they seem ...
Unvote
Vote: 3
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:38 am

Maybe only one person has the ability to start a wagon?

Alex, please attempt to vote anyone you wish... you have not actually voted today.

Who is against a massclaim?

Just because SO has "confirmed" me as town, does not mean he is town himself, we were direct opposite day 1, this theme may have continued. It was not very town of him to release the fact of me being town.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:37 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:By holy light, I shine the way.
This calls to mind Seraphim; Reverse, it was guaranteed that one of us would get the reward Day 1, and be around for Day 2.  You don't need to reveal what it was, but just double-check (not that you wouldn't have already) and see if it relates to the voting at all.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:still no vote count... are you thinking what i'm thinking ? those numbers may be more than what they seem ...
Unvote
Vote: 3
Uh, what numbers?

And Sid; why no reaction to Reverse and I trying to lynch you earlier?

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Who is against a massclaim?
I'm not against it exactly, but I do doubt its usefulness.  Alex has nothing, I've claimed what I consider important, and you've claimed a kill.  Really it's Darth and Sid who are in the best position to decide - just how helpful will the information in each other's roles be?

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Just because SO has "confirmed" me as town, does not mean he is town himself, we were direct opposite day 1, this theme may have continued. It was not very town of him to release the fact of me being town.
I hope you can at least recognise my town motivation in doing so.  In any case, unless you have a real desire to lynch me, I won't be too worried.
(I will note that before you claimed your kill, I was the likely NK target, having claimed a rapid action investigation.)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:56 pm

IMHO Alex knows more about his role than he has claimed. What he has claimed is a worse role than TFM. Also, SO can you try your ??? ability again?
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Also, SO can you try your ??? ability again?
No, sorry; I can only move it once in either direction.  I can still delay it, but I can't make it arrive any faster.
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:15 am

ok first of all, I'm not against a mass-claim tomorrow but I think we should hold off for today, though I do want Alex to post his role pm asap, the way I see it if his role pm is exactly as he says it is he would have posted it right after he made the claim to bolster it, the fact that he has deigned to do so makes me think he's lying or he's waiting for Eggs to get back to him on a photoshop job like he did in EMFHM (and this is mindscrew so Eggs might possibly do it).

@Eggs - you hints are not very hintful but thanks anyway.

@Overlord - I believe Sid is talking about the numbers we picked at the start of the game to decide our roles
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1794

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:though I do want Alex to post his role pm asap
How about it, Alex? Unless you can provide some convincing evidence otherwise, you're looking like the lynch today.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Overlord - I believe Sid is talking about the numbers we picked at the start of the game to decide our roles
Ah yes.  For easy reference:
1 Reverse
2 Rewind
3 Sid
4 Alex
5 Darth
6 Overlord
So Sid just tried to self vote - why, Sid?
1 and 6 were the Orange/Indigo Seraphim.  2 was the Day 1 target.  4 is (apparently) blank.  (Not that these were definitely used to allocate the roles, but at least the 1/6 Alpha/Omega Seraphim makes sense)

This probably won't work, but I'm just going to copy the first four posts from Day 1 (ie the ones from before the vote count):

Unvote

Vote: Eggs

For being a racist nigga

Unvote

Vote:Reverse...for being first

I wonder how much eggs has played with the syntax this time ...

Unvote

In case we ever need it, here is a tool to make colours.

Unvote

I can get behind this

FoS: Rainbow Dash
She's gotta be here somewhere, right?

Unvote
Vote: Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next