Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

+4
SolVI
Supreme Overlord
Dark Vessel
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  Empty Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:23 am

Mindscrew Meadow VII

You awaken in a place that defies any sense of locale. The surroundings are a tumultuous symphony of chaos and confusion.
Reality itself is a churning maelstrom, a turbulent sea of existence. The ground beneath your feet morphs from solid to liquid, then to something altogether inscrutable.
The very air you breathe seems to undulate, its consistency changing from one moment to the next. The sky above is a swirling vortex of colours, each hue clashing with the next, as if the universe itself were a canvas smeared by a mad artist.
Your mind reels as you try to grasp the ever-shifting landscapes around you, each moment feeling like an eternity of uncertainty.

On a second thought, this appears to be a perfectly ordinary meadow, strange...
Looking around, you see a group of strangers who share your disorientation. Their faces reflect a kaleidoscope of emotions – confusion, determination, and perhaps a touch of madness.
As you collect your thoughts, a presence materialises before you. This entity, its form an enigma, exudes an aura of insanity and unfettered wrath.

"You've returned!"
it bellows, its voice a cacophony of maddened laughter and rage. "Bunch of masochists. Very well, begin slaughtering each other for my amusement if you must"
With that, the eternal journey begins anew.

Welcome to my Domain!

Rule -2: Don't be a cunt

Rule -1: Roles take priority over Rules

Rule 0: I can not tell you the rules, sorry.

Rule 1: the moderator is correct,

Rule 1.5 yes, even then

Rule 2: You're here to play a game, heated debates can be fun and all, but keep it fun.

Rule 3: Each if you had a Win Condition, some of you have cooperative ones, it's your job to try to fulfil it.

Rule 4: You may feel free to quote anything I have said to you in private, you can not directly quote any other private
communication, nor may you post any links to private communication methods

Rule 5: All game communication takes place in the thread, do not attempt to talk about the game outside of the thread

Rule 6: Do not edit or delete your posts anywhere game related, even if you can.

Rule 7: Do not attempt to obscure you posts via any method, I will be a dick about this

Rule 8: Dead Players may not speak in the thread. You may talk between your death being certain and the mod confirming it (I.e if you have been lynched, but the mod post confirming this hasn't been posted)

Rule 9: Players who may post in the thread may declare their vote in the format vote: The King of Eggs . The Moderator will use their best judgement to assign votes to the correct player if it is clear a nickname or other alternative spelling has been used, as long as it is clearly a reference to a Player in the game, so feel free to abbreviate. Players may also vote to remove their votes win the format unvote. This is not required to change their vote however.

Rule 10. Players may also submit a 'Finger of Suspicion (FoS) in the format Fos: The King of Eggs, these serve no mechanical purpose, but may be useful for players to keep track of people they suspect. The Moderator will use their best judgement to assign votes to the correct player if it is clear a nickname or other alternative spelling has been used, as long as it is clearly a reference to a Player in the game, so feel free to abbreviate.

Rule 11: Players also have the right to Vote for either No Lynch or Deadline Extension. If No Lynch wins a vote count, the day ends, and no player is lynched. If Deadline Extension wins a Vote Count, the Vote Count is reset, the Deadline is delayed by 48 hours, and the Day continues as normal

Rule 12: A Lynch occurs when a majority is reached. For an odd number of players, this is (n+1)/2. For an even number of players, this is (n/2)+1. For example, with 12 players alive, and (12/2)+1 = 7 votes to Lynch.

Rule 13: If no player reaches majority before the Deadline, then a No Lynch will be declared

Rule 14: Players who have Abilities that can be used on a given phase who do not submit them by the declaration of a change of phase lose the right to use them that phase.

Rule 15: Days in this game last 168 Hours (7 days), Nights last 48 Hours(2 days), or when all Abilities have been submitted, whichever happens first.

Rule 16: Players may declare VLA in the thread in the form Mod: VLA -, this forgives them any prodding during their stated VLA period

Rule 17: Players must post in the thread at least once every 48 Hours, failing to do so will result in a Rules Infraction

Rule 18: Your Mod is a lazy Mod, if you think I have missed Prodding someone feel free to request I Prod them in the form Mod: Prod . You may also request Votecounts in the format Mod: Votecount

Rule 19: On odd numbered Days Votecounts will display Votes as FoS' and vice versa. This is only a visual effect, lynches still function off of Votes. This rule is in effect as long as Rule 0 is.

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1188

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  Empty Re: Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:54 am

Ugh.. What's going on? Where are we? And... returned? What is this Egg talking about?
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Scum Credits : 182

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  Empty Re: Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:33 am

Vote: Dark Vessel
Welcome back! How have you been?
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2646

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:47 am

Gyah! Oh no, are we going to get back into a game-long rivalry again, Supreme? XD
Good, good. Hadn't expected the game to return this quickly...
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:47 am

Oh, and Vote: TKoE
We all know what the last few games have been like.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:57 am

Welcome to my Domain!

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

Vote Count 1 Day 1

Votes:

Players not voting:
Alex Steiner
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger
Supreme Overlord

FoS':

Dark Vessel: Supreme Overlord [1]
TKoE: Dark Vessel [1]

Players not FoSing:
Alex Steiner
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger

Rule 0 in effect, information redacted

With [REDACTED] Players Alive it is  [REDACTED] to lynch

Deadline: [REDACTED]

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:27 am

What the.. What the hell is going on here..? Does anybody.. remember anything?

I don't think I even remember my own name..
SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:01 am

FoS: Stranger

Welcome! Not sure why I came back, but might as well haze the new guy.

Vote: SolVI

Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:19 am

Welcome to my Domain!

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

Vote Count 2 Day 1

Votes:

Stranger: Alex Steiner [1]

Players not voting:
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger
Supreme Overlord

FoS':

TKoE: Dark Vessel [1]
SolVI: Alex Steiner [1]

Players not FoSing:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:58 am

SolVI wrote:What the.. What the hell is going on here..? Does anybody.. remember anything?

Not a lot, but I got you, fam.

Could it be as simple as a straightforward swap of FoS and votes?

Vote: TKoE
FoS: Dark Vessel
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:04 am

I do sometimes wonder why I keep coming back here. It's certainly not for the company, murderous lot they all are (expect when you actually want to be murdered then they won't according to last game) maybe it's for the snacks.

Either way, has anybody seen where I left my keys?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:45 am

Welcome to my Domain!

Welcome to Wonderland

Vote Count 3 Day 1

Votes:
Stranger: Alex Steiner [1]

Players not voting:
Dark Vessel
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger

FoS':
TKoE: Dark Vessel, Supreme Overlord [2]

Players not FoSing:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid
SolVI
Stranger

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_The_Kid Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:47 am

Well well well, three vote counts, three different movie/book quotes/references, is Eggs trying to launch his own Cinematic Universe?  Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  1f60b

Is it just me or is something off about each one? Maybe I’m just not remembering the correct source, or they’re not direct quotes.

I’m all for getting the Egg
FOS:Eggs
Vote:Eggs

Torturous start of amnesia and seems we’re almost all affected …
The King of Eggs wrote:On a second thought, this appears to be a perfectly ordinary meadow, strange...
Looking around, you see a group of strangers who share your disorientation. Their faces reflect a kaleidoscope of emotions – confusion, determination, and perhaps a touch of madness.
or am I clutching at straws in flavour-text because of such a information lite start? (Especially compared to last time)
Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid

Scum Credits : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:52 pm

SolVI wrote:What the.. What the hell is going on here..? Does anybody.. remember anything?

Very suspect, he's obviously hiding something. I'm going to get to the bottom of this once I figure out who I am. scratch
Stranger
Stranger

Scum Credits : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:35 pm

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Is it just me or is something off about each one? Maybe I’m just not remembering the correct source, or they’re not direct quotes.
According to what I can google, I think they're accurate.

I'm not usually a fan on Day 1, but what are people's opinion on a No Lynch at this stage?

(Though to be fair, if No Lynch is on the table, might as well string up Eggs instead - but yeah)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:06 pm

I'd rather seek answers from a lynch, and shifting my FoS: The King of Eggs seems as good as way as any.

Also testing if it works without any corresponding Unvote type action.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:42 pm

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Well well well, three vote counts, three different movie/book quotes/references, is Eggs trying to launch his own Cinematic Universe?  Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  1f60b

Is it just me or is something off about each one? Maybe I’m just not remembering the correct source, or they’re not direct quotes.

I’m all for getting the Egg
FOS:Eggs
Vote:Eggs

Torturous start of amnesia and seems we’re almost all affected …
The King of Eggs wrote:On a second thought, this appears to be a perfectly ordinary meadow, strange...
or am I clutching at straws in flavour-text because of such a information lite start? (Especially compared to last time)

I think any info we can latch onto is good enough. Given that we don't have a lot of info, it seems worth it. I also checked, and they seem to be accurately quoted.
Each quote seems to be from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, The Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland respectively. I can't specifically point out a recurring theme, but they have that same "style" of story, especially the movies that portray the stories.

As for if we should lynch or not, I'm in favour of giving it a go on Eggs for the first day.
FoS: The King of The Eggs

Vote: Darth Skywalkerbacca
SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:29 pm

Sure, why not!
FoS: The King of Eggs

I'm only really familiar with Willy Wonka, so i'll be no help in the decoding of the messages, i'm afraid xD

Yeah, getting info is good, and knowing how Eggs has been over the last few games, odds are we need him gone.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:23 am

If it's 4 to lynch, and if FoSes count as votes, and if unvotes aren't required; that could be a lynch on Eggs.
That's a lot of ifs, though.
(and if there are no other shenanigans going on)
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:10 am

Welcome to my Domain!

What do you think you know, and why do you think you know it?

Vote Count 4 Day 1

Votes:
The King of Eggs: Alex Steiner, SolVI, Dark Vessel [3]
Eggs: Sid_The_Kid [1]

Players not voting:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Stranger

FoS':
TKoE: Dark Vessel, Supreme Overlord [2]
Darth Skywalkerbacca: SolVI [1]

Players not FoSing:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Stranger

Last edited by The King of Eggs on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:33 am

Sid, your vote for "eggs" didn't take, I think you need to flip to "The King of Eggs"
Weird that he let you do it though... REALLY weird. I don't know what to make of that.
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Vessel Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:43 am

Let's see if literally any name takes. Vote: Luna
Dark Vessel
Dark Vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:45 am

Welcome to my Domain!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Vote Count 5 Day 1

Votes:
The King of Eggs: Alex Steiner, SolVI, Dark Vessel [3]

Players not voting:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Stranger

FoS':
TKoE: Supreme Overlord [1]
Luna: Dark Vessel [1]
Darth Skywalkerbacca: SolVI [1]

Players not FoSing:
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Stranger

The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Steiner Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:35 am

Interesting, the mod isn't bothering to autocorrect your lazy abbreviations of names. Makes me wonder...

Vote: Rick Deckard
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:52 am

I'll get the information started shall I.

Hello, my name is Townie McTownface and I may or may not be an alcoholic, if I am I managed to drink so much that I forgot I was which is rather impressive in its own right.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1748

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next