Resplect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

+4
SolVI
Supreme Overlord
Dark Vessel
The King of Eggs
8 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

Post by Alex Steiner Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:57 am

I suppose that we will quickly move to lynch Sid?

Other scenarios cross my mind where someone throws Dark Vessel under the bus to fool us, but it's hard to justify that type of assumption.
Alex Steiner
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1816

Back to top Go down

Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mindscrew 7, The [REDACTED] Edition

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:25 am

Well some mafia have to still be alive, my first thought is Sid, but Alex's passive implies an ability to recruit. I know I have not been recruited, and Alex claimed unable to recruit before he roled as town so I have no reason to disbelieve that claim. 

The way I see it SolVI could have been recruited by mafia at some point and their debating over whether to vote myself or Dark Vessel yesterday was a mere cunning ploy to throw off suspicions. But if we vote out Sid today, I can simply Get Beeg again, which redirects abilities towards me, which means I should get shot but also protected and Alex and I can vote out SolVI tomorrow if it comes to that. 

If somehow Alex is mafia and mafia win by doing this then very well played, love some brains with my scumbags. 

I will Vote: Sid but what does everybody else think?
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1749

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:23 am

OK so I stupidly forgot to hit "SEND" on a post I made yesterday.

I pretty much completely lean into lynching Sid. He seems like the clear choice, given that I have cleared Alex and Darth is also cleared. That, and there has been nothing to suspect either of you on this far, to be completely honest.

The only seeds of doubt that I have in my mind, is that DV and Darth were working together, and decided that one of them was gonna have to go and whichever one wasn't voted for, would "win the trust" of the other surviving members.
That particular theory of mine feels like an incredible reach and just feels unlikely.

My gut is telling me Sid, and I'm pretty adamant that it's him. The biggest red flag that he has given me this last 48 hours is the fact that he is willing to vote himself. I do not know if this is just a simple case of "He is just too busy to even care about surviving". That either proves that he is mafia, and just doesn't have the time or energy to try and win against us, or he is a town, and he is being super negligent, but doesn't have the strength to explain why or how with us.

My vote goes to sid, but I'm gonna give it a little bit of time to see if any of you have any final thoughts. I will vote in two hours from now. It's my hope that's enough time for you guys to see/acknowlege my message and act accordingly.

SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by SolVI Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:27 am

Welp. It's been more than two hours, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Sid.

Vote: Sid
FoS: SId
SolVI
SolVI

Scum Credits : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:40 am

I quite literally just missed this. But day hasn't been declared ended so I am good to post. 

I agree, with 3 town still alive and pretty much all of us confirmed it would be a difficult sell for Sid. If Sid isn't mafia and we go into another day then honestly congrats to the mafia on a game well played in my mind.
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1749

Back to top Go down

Post by The King of Eggs Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:52 pm

[quote="The King of Eggs"]

Welcome to my Domain!

Sorry for the delay

Vote Count Final

Votes:
Sid_The_Kid: Sid_The_Kid, Darth Skywalkerbacca, SolVI [Majority reached]

Players not voting:
Alex Steiner

FoS':
Sid_The_Kid: SolVI

Players not FoSing:
Alex Steiner
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Sid_The_Kid

Sid The Kid Dr Jonathan "Scarecrow" Crane [Batman], Mafia Nightmarish Goon, Lynched Day 4

AND THAT'S THE GAME

TOWN VICTORY
Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, SolVI, Stranger and Supreme Overlord fulfilled their win conditions, congratulations to them for being the winners of Mindscrew 7, the [REDACTED Edition!

Modnotes can be found here
Mafia Chat will now be made public in the Discord server
If there are any questions not covered by one of those two, feel free to ask me

Congratualtions again to the Town!
The King of Eggs
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Scum Credits : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Overlord Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:33 am

(Crossposted from Discord for posterity)

GG Town; well played!
And respect to Mafia too
Mod notes posted immediately postgame?? I might swoon ...
I don't have time now, but looking forward to reading the Mafia chat too - pleased to see 300 messages
Thanks Eggs for the game, was fun!

My notes document for anyone curious:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ClbQ02HlOPS5M6ZUvF2JMUqfOHOImZ34a4buSCv1Rk/edit?usp=sharing
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Scum Credits : 2650

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10